main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN ~December 28th Book Club/Life Day Party~

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediMasterJaina, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navarre1095

navarre1095 Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    I am NOT a Hobbit! I happen to be a very tall Dwarf.

2. Agent_Sith

Agent_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2003
    Sorry for the late notice, but something's come up and I won't be able to make it.

3. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Well the Acropolis meeting was indeed a great time!

As promised here is the synopsis of the third novel in the Legacy Of The Force series...

Tempest-

This installment has Han and Leia learning of a possible coup against Hapan Queen Tenel Ka and her mysterious daughter Allana. Han and Leia attempt to stop the coup only to get caught up into the sinister plan. As a result Han and Leia are labeled as Galactic Alliance fugitives. Meanwhile Jacen Solo is in command of a Star Destroyer under the ownership of the Galactic Alliance Guard. This Star Destroyer is named after Anakin Solo. Han and Jaina Solo do not react well to that bit of news. As the leader of GAG Jacen leads the hunt for Han and Leia. Jacen's firepower may have rendered the Falcon useless and nearly kills his parents. Other sub-plots involve the return of the prequel era bounty hunter named Aurra Sing and a Jagged Fel in exile. Young Ben Skywalker is trying to understand the complexities of politics and law enforcement. Young Ben nearly kills Jedi Knight Zekk in the process. Luke and Mara confront Lumiya and the crippled Twilek named Alema (a.k.a. the Crazy Bugslut) in a long awaited showdown. Luke suffers the loss of his mechanical hand during the lightsaber versus lightwhip fight. Lumiya may or may not be dead. Alema learns that Jacen is a Sith apprentice.

4. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    How about a recap of the meeting itself? I'm interested to know what all went on. I hope someone picked up my slack and told a fair number of "Adam is bald" jokes... ;)

5. navarre1095

navarre1095 Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Aw Shyte! Sorry folks I thought the meeting was TONITE! Frak! I wanted to hang with some geeks for a bit.

6. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Sorry folks the Tempest synopsis will be relocated to LOTF Discussion.

Attending the Acropolis meeting were-

1.Stacky the Santa-Hobbit Thing

2.Stacky's Amazing Spewing Girlfriend of Doom

3.Mik-El of the Zod-Rod Cult

4.Collectors Club Dude of "Hey-Where-Is-Everybody"

5.Collector Club Dude's Wife of Infinite Patience With Said Collectors Club Dude

6.B-ton Blooper Trooper that Licks His Super-Cool Lap-Top

7.Agent Sith's Book Club XO (that would be me bub)

I think three of the seven people in this meeting read the book-of-honor titled Legacy Of The Force Book 3: Tempest.

The highlight of the meeting was Stacky's Girlfriend bombarding Mik-El with her metal dissolving saliva. I must say it was the best spewing action I've seen since that sequence from Jurassic Park in which the greedy fat guy meets the dinosaur clone that spits acid! Great fun and perfect timing! (standing ovation)

Other wunderfool moments included B-ton Blooper Trooper and Stacky impersonating Krauts being tortured with thumbscrews to the nads.

In conclusion we all were in agreement that meetings at a fancy food joint rawks!

7. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    In my own defense, it was COMPLETELY accidental!!!

Unfortunately, there was no 'Adam is bald'. Sorry, blame it on my spewing.

8. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    Shame on you! You know the rule: we must collectively chide Adam at every opportunity, lest he he forget his place.

:D

9. Santa_The_Hobbit

Santa_The_Hobbit Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2002
    tphbphpthpbphpbtbth

That's all I have to say as to why there was no 'merry christmas you redheaded albino ************' :p

10. Fistofury

Fistofury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    It was good times, good times

11. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    What's this about me?!?! ;)

12. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Happy yule you other redheaded albino ************ :p

I had a black witch in your honour :p

13. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Awww... bless your heart Stacky :D *hugs* Thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.