main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA December meeting ideas. . .

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Allie Fox, Nov 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Greetings folks!

I have been out of it for a while but I?m slowly recovering and should be at full strength within the next week or so.

Anyway. We decided, at our November meeting, that, rather than meeting at Books-A-Million in December, we would get together for dinner at a Macon restaurant. We are currently open to suggestions as to where to have the dinner. Places that have been suggested: O?Charley?s and the Texas Cattle Company. If you would like to suggest a location, post here or email the CLONES directly (macon_clones@yahoo.com).

Grand Admiral Jedi suggested we have a gift exchange. If you would like to participate please bring along a small, wrapped, $5-10 gift.

If I can finish up the awards, there will also be a presentation of CLONE AWARDS.

Keep your eyes on the website for future developments.

2. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    Both of those locales would be good choices. I'd also suggest The Shamrock, a cool little Irish tavern, and Mikata, a Japanese hibachi place. Both are easily accessible from I-75.

- Tom

3. Namcoking

Namcoking Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2003
    I'm open to anything except Seafood(deathly allergic) and Mexican.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.