main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO December Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Nov 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    Cool, I can bring my target shooting with me? :D

Awesome, the movie's gonna be so more intense for y'all! :p

2. Draco19

Draco19 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    I am still up for the movie and what ever we decide to do either before it or after. I went and saw Narnia today at the O fallon 15 and it was good.

3. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Tim took Bree to see it tonight (since he'll be working next Sat.), and although I almost died of jealousy, I get to be kidless when I see it next week.

4. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    Just poking my head in again....I do that every now and then...and as for ideas for what to do after the movie...how about entertaining me at work...:p Seeing as that you guys will be rairly close to my neck of the woods anyways....

5. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Where do you work?

6. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    The Quality Inn formally known as the Econo Lodge in O'Fallon across the street from Wal Mart...lol I was kiding about yall coming and entertaining me...but if ya want to I wont complain...besides I get off at 11pm and there is a bar in the parking lot...if y'all want...I wont be upset if ya dont

7. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    A side note: anyone that has pictures that you want included in the photo album, please bring them to the meeting. :D (If you are not going and still want to have some included, pm me so we can work out something...) :D

8. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I am going to try very hard to make this. I miss you all terribly and I am longing to see this movie and I might go nuts if I don't get out of my house soon and have some type of interaction with adults. I have been playing Barbies with Cordi and doing homework with Rowan nightly and I am ready to run away. LOL!
    Leash

9. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Just so Amy doesn't have to hunt me down (as was threatened) Patrick and I are waiting on comformation from the baby sitter. If all goes as planned, we should be there at the meeting. I'll give you all a for sure answer after we hear from Grandma!

10. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I need to know who is confirmed who wants me to grab them tickets? So far I have:
    John
    Frank
    Randy
    Dajuan

Anyone else?

11. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Well, it's good to see that threatening actually works![face_laugh]And it'll be good to see you again, Leash.

I'll just pick up my ticket at the theater earlier.

12. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Okay, I am almost positive I am going to make it. I still have to double check with Jeremy as a courtesy only. LOL! He owes me so it better not be a problem. ;)
    I will probably just buy my tickets online tonight or tomorrow after talking to Jeremy.

13. Jango11

Jango11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2004
    I plan on going, I will get my own ticket just in case something comes up.

14. Draco19

Draco19 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    Me too. Jake

15. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Patrick and I are definetly a go! Woo! Turns out Grandma was planning on taking the short one for the night anyway, so we're free as a 5 finger discount!

16. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Okay, I am going. Yeah! I get to get out of my house and it's not to go to work.
    Leash

17. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    Kim and I will be making it for dinner, but we've got another engagement that evening and won't be able to catch the movie.

18. shcook1138

shcook1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 16, 2003
    I'll be there for dinner, too, but not the movie. It is worth seeing twice, though. :D

19. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Randy and Dajuan are pre-ordering for:
    John
    Frank
    Randy
    Dajuan
    Christina +2 (2A, 1C)
    Danielle
    Patrick
    Jake

We're ordering them tonight, they will be $8 with the Service Charge.

20. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    I'm glad I pre-paid, I will have just enough for dinner and popcorn. :p

21. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Here are some directions:

For those on the north side: take 270 east to 255 south to 64 east. Take the exit that says Belleville/Collinsville Route 159 and go left.

Everone else: take 55 or 44 or 40/64 east over the Poplar Street Bridge (the one by the arch;))and continue on 64 east. Take the Belleville/Collinsville exit Route 159 and go left.

You can see the theater on the opposite side of the interstate as you exit. After you turn left and go over the overpass, you will see the Ramada Inn on your right. Fridays is in the same building as the Ramada and The FunnyBone. To get to the theater, just go down the frontage road on the north side.

22. Jango11

Jango11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2004
    What time are you guys meeting?

23. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    5pm Friday's
    7pm Movie

24. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    It was great to see so many new faces tonight (even if I didn't get to talk to you all much, being on the opposite side)! But it was fun! We will have to figure out what to do for January soon!!

25. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    I had a great time tonight and really enjoyed the movie too. It was nice to meet the people I hadn't and see the ones I haven't seen in awhile. I promise to try and stick around and seek you guys out when I get stressed instead of becoming a hermit again. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.