main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Decipher CCG Price List?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by the-fett, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the-fett

the-fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2001
    Can anyone guide me to a current priceing guide or site that would tell me the values of individual cards for Deciphers CCG sets (ie. Young Jedi, Jedi Knights and Star Wars CCG) Also If any one is interested in doing some trading for individual cards from any of these sets let me know.
    Thanks

2. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Sadly, the value for SW:CCG cards dropped dramatically since the game went out of production.

If you're really interested in how much you can get for things, the best I can suggest is looking on Ebay and see what things are going for.

As far as trading is concerned, I might be interested. I already have full sets of everything and don't really play anymore (at least using the actual cards, online I do), so just give me a PM with what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it amongst my extras.

3. the-fett

the-fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2001
    i really need to check this more often. what im needing the price list for ...is ... i am trying to inventory my whole STAR WARS collecion and i need to put a value on my stuff.

4. crazy_wizard

crazy_wizard Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2004
    ...My three copies of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padawan Learner from the Tatooine set got stolen/are suspiciously missing...I'd love to have those cards back...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.