main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Decipher help request.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Klimt_Of_Tornesdal, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klimt_Of_Tornesdal

Klimt_Of_Tornesdal Jedi Master star 3

Dec 8, 1999
    Hey peoples.

Was cleaning out the cupboard the other day and came across two ice cream containers full of old Decipher CCG cards. I am looking at selling them off, but have no idea what they would be worth, or if I'd just be better off using them to paper the bathroom walls. Does anyone know of a website I could go to to help me evaluate what these might be worth? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    Send as best a list of our collection as a private message to my TFN account and I should be able to help you out.

3. ASKOVIT

ASKOVIT Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2007
    Hello,

Star defender ( http://www.fungamesplaza.com/pd-star_defender_ii.html ) is a great game; anyone knows other games in the same style? I am specially interested in high quality remakes after old hits such as Galaga, Space Invaders, etc.... These games are great, and I would like to have as many of them as possible.

4. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    swccgpc.com/forums

decktech.net

EBAY.COM-----------------------------------

Etc. Etc.

Its not that hard to figure out, especially with the 20-odd threads that are exactly like this. Just check this forum out, there is literally 20 some odd threads of people saying "I just found some old Decipher cards, what they worth?"

Just use the normal means that anyone with a collection of something would do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.