main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Delaware Fan Group?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by valosterhout, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valosterhout

valosterhout Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2010
    Hello all... just back from CV and super motivated to get a group together in Delaware. I tried this right after CIV with no results--but maybe the time is right now. If you are interested in being part of a Star Wars fan group in Delaware, please let me know. I know that some of the groups in other states/countries have done amazing things and I'd love for Delaware to be a part of that, too. Hope to hear from other Star Wars fans in the first state!

2. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Welcome to the NE Forums!!! Glad to hear you had a good time at CV.

I'll look to see if there was an older Delaware forum. It's a good place to start and you could try to contact any people who frequented the forums there. If there is no forum, we can talk about setting something up for you and hel p get the ball rolling.

Feel free to ask questions and email me if you need anything.

3. valosterhout

Aug 25, 2010
    great.. I really appreciate the help!

4. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    The SVRF is willing to be your "sister group" in California. We can trade postcards!!;)

Good luck with getting started...Delaware needs this!

5. JediDorothy

JediDorothy Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2007
    I'm in! I had so much fun at CV (my first Celebration) and can't wait for CVI. I hope we can get something together for Delaware :)

6. valosterhout

Aug 25, 2010
    Thanks, Tara! I'm sure you guys will be a big help! (After all, your group is my inspiration!)...Can't wait to get this started =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.