main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *Delurk* LEGACY (The Force Evolution Series, Post-DW AU, J/J) - Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lea, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Good morning! Although here for me, it's good afternoon, considering it's coming up to 3pm!

2. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    yay! Page 6 already, and all we've got is a Prologue, and some tantilizing hints of what's to come...

Weird, but very cool! I wish I had as many devoted readers of my fanfic, Voices, as TK_L has for hers!

Shelly

3. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Gotta go now, bye!

4. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    The first post goes to TSL for her mission ;)

And the madness begins...

JAINA AND JAG ? HOMECOMING

CHAPTER 1

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

Her lungs burned with the frigid blast of air forced in with each strained breath, adding to the overall ache from a general lack of oxygen. That was not the only place in Jaina that was crying out from overexertion, but she continued on. Her footsteps dug noisily into the packed snow.

The sound of her feet against the packed snow kept a steady rhythm. She dare not decrease her stride, or she would never make it safely to the estate. He was close behind, catching her with every second.

Jaina dug deep inside herself and fortified her resolve. This was the surest test; she had to make it to the front door, to safety. She had to succeed for the sake of her beautiful baby girl sleeping inside. Jaina had no desire to fail her daughter, to leave her motherless and alone. For Keira?s sake, Jaina continued on when her body wished to fail her.

Crunch. Crunch.

Her pursuer was closing quickly. A sudden fear swelled up. She was not going to make it.

Crunch. Crunch.

She was so close; the stairs leading to the front door was only a couple steps away?

Crunch.

Then the pair of arms tackled her like a vice grip, pulling her feet from the ground, sweeping her off her feet and away from the steps. Jaina let loose a shriek as she felt the crush of her pursuer, pressing her against his solid form.

?Jagged Fel, put me down this very instant!?

Jag laughed amid the ragged breaths forced by his pursuit. Jaina had been out for an afternoon run, when Jag had met her at the front gate, nearly a thousand feet from the house. When Jaina had sped past without a second glance in a playful game, Jag had taken it upon himself to entertain her mood.

Although she felt joy and safety in her husband?s arms, there was some disappointment in herself. Jaina had secretly wished to beat him back, thereby proving she had suitably recovered from her illness and pregnancy. Only when she felt completely healed, and thereby capable of protecting her family, could she entertain thoughts of returning to Naboo.

The warm moist press of Jag?s lips to the back of her neck squashed any self-loathing and replaced it with a warm feeling. Jag had set her feet back on the ground at some point, and Jaina twisted within his arms. Gazing up at Jag as he crushed her tightly to him, their bodies heaved against each other from the effort of the chase. The resulting undeniable tension caused the couple to break into uncontrollable laughter.

Once they both regained their breath and composure, Jag spoke. ?Some welcome, wife of mine. I leave early from work to see how you ladies are making out on your visit from town, and you blow by me at the gate. I was hoping for a little more of a warm reception.?

Jaina?s eyes sparkled. ?I think you should not be encouraged to sneak away from work, husband of mine. I think my Rebel ways are rubbing off on you a little too much.?

Jag grinned. ?When you have two beautiful ladies waiting for you it?s hard to keep your focus on work.?

Jaina wrapped her arms around Jag?s neck. ?How beautiful??

?Beautiful enough to chase from the front gate without benefit of a parka.?

It was then that Jaina realized Jag?s teeth were beginning to chatter. She giggled, her body luxuriating in the warmth of her specially designed cold-weather workout suit, then stretched up and pressed her lips to his. In the bond of the kiss, she passed a feeling of general warmth, using the Force to heat his chilled body.

Jaina could feel Jag smiling under the kiss, but her concern for Jag?s well-being overrode her body?s hunger for more passion. Jaina broke the kiss, jumping out of Jag?s arms. ?Go in the house; I?ll get the speeder.?

Jaina turned and sprinted off before her husband could utter a protest. The speeder door

5. amber-light

amber-light Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2003
    ohh...I like the beginning, showing the family interactions that you're so good at :)

Syal calling Jaina Miss Speed Demon really shows how close they've become and a real reflection of Jaina's character that won't change even when she's a mother. Great start!

amber :)

*gasp* I got the first reply!

6. Dark_Lighter

Dark_Lighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2003
    ?Let?s just say Keira?s Force abilities give new meaning to the word tantrum.?

I can only imagine! :) Wonderful first post!

7. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    Good morning everyone!

Woohoo, and the mush fest continues. Hehehe. :D Loved it, Commander. Loved speed demon Jaina. Every once in a while I get that need for speed. Gets the juices flowing. And Daddy Jag playing with Keira - what can I say but...awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :D

8. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Wow! I loved that chapter! Congrats on a great start to what I'm sure is going to be a great story!!!

Shelly
    :D
    AKA: Drama Queen

9. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    NJ: Your secret is safe with me!

KJ & Bulldog: [/b]TKL?s Jag [/b] says thanks!

starkrusher: sorry you have to go to work :(

Shinar: hugs before your trip

amber: ohh...I like the beginning, showing the family interactions that you're so good at - THANKS!

Syal calling Jaina Miss Speed Demon really shows how close they've become and a real reflection of Jaina's character that won't change even when she's a mother. Great start! ? Yes, lots of love in that family!

Dark_Lighter: gotta love babies with who can hurl things before they can walk!

red: I?m a tequila girl myself.

Woohoo, and the mush fest continues. Hehehe. Loved it, Commander. Loved speed demon Jaina. Every once in a while I get that need for speed. Gets the juices flowing. And Daddy Jag playing with Keira - what can I say but...awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! ? Jag is besotted!

shelly: thanks for the congrats. More fun to come! Working on Voices!

10. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Great! I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion on my writing, especially since I'm such a huge admirer of yours!

11. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Miss Speed Demon :D

I loved the idea of Keira having a Force fit... anyone whose ever ridden with an unconsolable baby in a vehicle can appreciate that idea! 8-}

You do these family moments so well, TKL throws flowers, conffetti, kisses

Happy birthday to TKL's Jaggie

~Auntie~

12. Jeanida_Myrishi

Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2003
    ///Miss Speed Demon/// LOL

13. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    nice post. [face_love]

14. Twin_Suns_Leader

Twin_Suns_Leader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 11, 2002
    I don't have much time, but I wanted to say great post TKL and thanks for the dedication! :D

I'll make a better post later tonight. ;)

Hmm... E.W.O.K. may make an appearance too. ;) 8-}

15. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
  16. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    excellent post TKL -- my sister's going off for two weeks, so i don't have the energy to wise crack :(

well, okay, so i do -- jag's an idiot if he thinks he can make jaina's daughter like anything more than an X-wing :p

*sighs and goes off to mope*

~TJF

17. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Okay everybody! Big group "Awwwwww!!!"

That was such a cute postie!! Jag makes such a good daddy!! Makes me wish I had a Jag of my own right now...:[face_sigh]:

He he he....Like mother, like daughter! :D

Can't wait for the next postie!!

::settles in front of computer waiting for Wednesday::

~JMJ

18. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That was cute how at the beginning Jaina was trying to out run Jag and then he caught her and she was very immature about it. lol.
    ?Jagged Fel, put me down this very instant!? That's very Jaina. :D

I also liked how Jaina took Jag's speeder out for a little spin. I can't wait til she starts flying again. ;)

I thought it was so sweet how Jag was playing with Keira and showing her the difference from and X-wing and a clawcraft. She choose X-wing which just goes to show that she's gonna be a great rebel. lol.

Syal eyed Jaina mischievously. ?Let?s just say Keira?s Force abilities give new meaning to the word tantrum.?
    They're definitaly talking from experience. lol. She has to be Jaina's daughter. lol. ;)

Overall wonderful post. :D It's a great start to a wonderful sounding story. I can't wait til we're further into it. :D

19. KataiJade

KataiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2002
    ::dashes into thread::

I'M LATE!!!! He post is already here!!!! Yeah!

::settles in to read the post::

Oh how loverly!

Great job commander!!!

::dashes back out of the thread when she realizes she must get ready for work::

20. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Excellent start Commander though at first I was scared that Jag's vision had come true then I was like awww, it's Jag.
    [face_love] the mush. So sweet.

Speed Demon, Lol, that's Jaina.
    [face_love] the interaction between Jag, Jaina, and Keira.

I'll bet. Jaina is getting a taste of what her parents went through. Only difference, there's only one baby.

Again excellent start.

21. Arissa

Arissa Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Grea t postie TKL. :)

Jag and Keira were very sweet. He is the good daddy we all expected ^_^

Jaina and Jag were very sweet, too. Jaina seems to get back to normal. That girl needs to fly again ;)

But the beginning was a bit creepy before the identity of the follower was revealed.
    Jaina alone in the snow... that reminded me of The Dream Jag had over and over again.
    Was that intended or was it only my weird brain creating assosiations out of the nowhere?

Syal eyed Jaina mischievously. ?Let?s just say Keira?s Force abilities give new meaning to the word tantrum.?

?Oh.?

lol [face_laugh]

~Arissa

22. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    That was an awesome start, TKL. And daddy Jag is so cute! the begining had me kind of scared at first, but then I thought, I bet it's just Jag, and it surprised me when it was. I guess you sort of get use to second guessing what will happen during certain scenes in things when you watch to many scary movies.*shrugs* Anyway, that was great. Can't wait `till Wednesday.

-Vicster

23. XaveriiJade

XaveriiJade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2002
    Great post! Keep up the good work!

24. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Shelly: working on Voices!

Auntie: I loved the idea of Keira having a Force fit... anyone whose ever ridden with an unconsolable baby in a vehicle can appreciate that idea! yes I rode with my boss?s new baby, I learned real quick about tantrums.

You do these family moments so well, TKL throws flowers, conffetti, kisses

Thanks

Jeanida: thanks! [face_laugh]

bubbly: thanks [face_love]

Trickster: excellent post TKL -- my sister's going off for two weeks, so i don't have the energy to wise crack bum :(

well, okay, so i do -- jag's an idiot if he thinks he can make jaina's daughter like anything more than an X-wing He can only try! :p

*sighs and goes off to mope* *TKL hugs Trickster* feel better [face_love]

JMJ: Okay everybody! Big group "Awwwwww!!!" AWWWWW!

That was such a cute postie!! Jag makes such a good daddy!! Makes me wish I had a Jag of my own right now...:[face_sigh]: As always

J&J: That was cute how at the beginning Jaina was trying to out run Jag and then he caught her and she was very immature about it. lol.
    ?Jagged Fel, put me down this very instant!? That's very Jaina.
    We must not forget she is a twenty-year-old!

I also liked how Jaina took Jag's speeder out for a little spin. I can't wait til she starts flying again. ? coming soon!

I thought it was so sweet how Jag was playing with Keira and showing her the difference from and X-wing and a clawcraft. She choose X-wing which just goes to show that she's gonna be a great rebel. lol. ? yes she is

Overall wonderful post. It's a great start to a wonderful sounding story. I can't wait til we're further into it ? Well, you may regret saying that later? [face_devil]

KJ: great post? Really?

Bulldog: Excellent start Commander though at first I was scared that Jag's vision had come true then I was like awww, it's Jag. ? Ahh the desired effect!

Speed Demon, Lol, that's Jaina. ? I feel the need, the need for speed!

the interaction between Jag, Jaina, and Keira. ? Me too!

I'll bet. Jaina is getting a taste of what her parents went through. Only difference, there's only one baby.
    ? yes she is, with a little Fel thrown in for good measure. You know how Jag gets when he gets mad!

Arissa: Great postie TKL. Thanks

Jag and Keira were very sweet. He is the good daddy we all expected ? expect nothing but the best!

Jaina and Jag were very sweet, too. Jaina seems to get back to normal. That girl needs to fly again ? soon!

But the beginning was a bit creepy before the identity of the follower was revealed.
    Jaina alone in the snow... that reminded me of The Dream Jag had over and over again.
    Was that intended or was it only my weird brain creating assosiations out of the nowhere?
    ? Oh no I wanted you to dread that I had made the Dream real, worked didn?t it? That squeal from Jaina just put it back into perspective. Kids having fun!

Vicster: That was an awesome start, TKL. Thanks!

the begining had me kind of scared at first, but then I thought, I bet it's just Jag, and it surprised me when it was. I guess you sort of get use to second guessing what will happen during certain scenes in things when you watch to many scary movies ? Didn?t fool you, huh? ;) Band people are too smart! :D

XaveriiJade: a new reader? If yes, then WELCOME! And thanks! :D

25. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Gotta love those jedi kids and their force tantrums! But even without the force, wailing kids in the middle of the night is one thing that all parents have to deal with! :p Makes me want to get it over with so I can enjoy laughing at my own kids when I'm 50 and they have their own. Then I'll go relax in Florida. Yeah. :cool:

And I enjoy speed almost as much as Jaina! I've never really been exposed to NASCAR, but I wouldn't mind racing, if you know what I mean. ;)

And another YAY for this beginning! :D

Jae Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.