main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Demons in my Sanctuary: A/P, Obi-Wan, Sabe, OC's, pre-RotS mystery: Sequel goes up tonight!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Luna_Nightshade, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    PM me please!

--MissPadme

2. Padmeshandmaiden

Padmeshandmaiden Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 1, 2006
    Lovely story. Poor Padme....Been There....Done that.....Still have the test! LOL I remember when I took the test with my last one and I hadnt really expected it to come up positive conciously.(subconciously is another matter) I took 2 more over the next 2 days just to be sure I wasnt going crazy. And for some reason I always took them while my husband was at work. After the 3rd one i had him meet me for his lunch hour and told him at like midnight. LOL He freaked at first. I cant wait to see the next chapter. PM list please.[face_love]

3. SoggyBread

SoggyBread Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    fantstic I love it everything has been described perfectly i can pictuer every scene crystaly clear.
    lol the description of Obi SNOORING was funy
    so like him

4. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    A great start Luna_Nightshade, this is interesting already. I liked the descriptions of everything (even Obi-Wan's snoring, which was pretty funny), it really made you feel "in the story" so to speak. But I'm confused. How can Padme get hold of Anakin without alerting Obi-Wan to the whole thing? If they even sleep in the same room then when is he going to be able to talk to her on the comm?

5. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    I love this beginning. It sounds like this will be an interesting story. Please put me on your PM list. Thanks!

6. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    I look forward to more of this. Very good beginning!

7. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    This is very interesting. I'm looking forward for more. Do you have a PM list? Could I be on it if you do?:)

Elisabeth[:D]

8. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Hello, aunt Luna!:)

Great start into the story! Poor Padme, trapped in the fresher only with the pregnancy test for the company. She must have felt horrible (I know she did :p ), and you captured her fears and emotions so well!=D=

Obi-Wan snoring![face_laugh] I loved how you made Anakin put up the blanket. Very small and maybe insignificant moment, but I enjoyed it! It shows how much Anakin cared about his Master, it shows that he is still good, still our beloved Ani...

*ahem*

Anyway, back to reality. :D I really enjoyed the beginning, and I'm looking for more!

Your respectful niece

CrazyAni

PS: usually the Sith don't show respect to the elder ones, but hey, I'm only an apprentice!:p Though, I admit that my master is growing frustrated with me refusing to bow, lol.

9. Japor_Angel

Japor_Angel Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2006
    I thought I had reviewed this, but then I saw that I hadn't. I'm so sorry, Master!

This is a fantastic start. I love, love your Padme. She so scared, but for Anakin more than anything. I think Padme has always feared for others more than herself. It's really like her to be worrying about Anakin having to leave the Jedi and give up his dreams for the baby. At the same time, she knows she cannot keep this from him.

Please PM when you update!

:)

10. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    more soon? I need an up!

11. Senator_Lorena

Senator_Lorena Jedi Master star 2

Oct 21, 2003
    Well, I made it over to this story. This one is excellent, too!

I lead a very busy life, but I will check out both stories as often as I can.

12. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I first would like to thank everyone for the great response! I'm so excited to have you all on board for this. All of you that asked have been added to the pm list. I hope to have the update up by tomorrow (Sunday) night.

Secondly, I'd like to show you all the lovely cover my padawan sister, Alley_Skywalker, created for this fic. Thank you!

[image=http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f397/Alley_411/DIMS.jpg]

oqidaun: Thank you, my Master. I think that the feelings will be the biggest backshadow to the actual plot of this fic. And short? Bwahahaha... if only you could see the outline. I'm glad you liked the introduction, too. Thanks for reading!

Mirik: Great! You have been added. Thanks for reading!

VaderLVR64: I agree--I don't think that RotS spent much time realizing that Padme really was carrying the next generation of both their families, and that family could have been beautiful if the right choices had been made. I will gladly add you to the pm list. Thanks for reading!

Star_Angel: I'm glad you liked that line, too! I will certainly add you to the pm list. Thank you for reading!

jania_clan_solo:Thank you so much for your compliments, and I hope to keep you drawn in. I'll gladly pm you, and thank you so much for reading!

KELIA: I agree. Padme should never have had to do that alone--it had to be so difficult. I don't know why she would, when she had a loving family and a loving husband who could have supported her. I'll gladly pm you. Thanks for reading!

Alley_Skywalker
    : Hehehehehe, I always saw Obi-Wan as a snorer. Don't really know why. I'm glad you like it, and I'll happily pm you. Thanks for reading!

anakinsangelover: Glad you like it, and I intend to! Thanks for reading!

FitJedi: Thanks--it seemed so simple to me that Padme would have told someone, and when she didn't in RotS, I decided I needed to fix that. Hehehehe. Of course I'll pm you, and thanks so much for reading (and for your bump, too).

HandmaidenVeme: Thanks--I hope it will keep you entertained. I'll definitely pm you, and thanks for reading!

JediArym: I'm glad you liked it, and I'll definitely give you more, and a pm. Thanks so much for reading!

VA_Parky: Hi! *squeals with you* Thank you so much for your compliments--you have no idea how excited I get when you pop into my stories. I hope very much to keep this one just as busy as NAM. Thanks so much for coming in here, and you've been penciled in to the top of the pm list!

Mr_Dagobah: I'm glad it gave you that vibe, and I hope to keep you happily entertained. I will definitely pm you. Thanks so much for reading!

Darth_Buddy: Why, thank you for your compliments. I'll be very, very glad to have you here, and I hope to keep you entertained. Thanks for reading!

Darth_Father-in-Law: Hi there! I'm glad you liked it, and writing the emotions of the characters was the best part of it for me. There was so much more to them than just their actions. I'll gladly pm you, and thanks for reading!

AnakinsFavorite:
    I could too--in fact, I'm surprised it didn't. Thanks for reading!

michaellover: I agree--what a big surprise he's in for, indeed. Thanks so much for reading, and I'll gladly pm you.

obsessedwithSW: I'm glad you enjoyed them, too--I think RotS desperately needed more Padme, so I'm here to give it. Thanks so much for reading, and I'll gladly pm you.

WendyGage:
    Yay--I'm glad you like it! I'll gladly pm you, and thanks for reading!

Noelie: Hehehehehe... I think all women have some kind of intuition about these things--you're growing a baby, for heaven's sake! I agree--the handmaidens are a perfect, built in support group for Padme. I didn't understand, either, why Padme kept it such a secret--her family loved her. Why would she want to hide it from them, or her husband? It was a big deal! Leave it to Lucas to change our idea of normalcy, though.

13. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    [face_love] Wow... I love it, Luna, so beautiful... I don't think a lot of people realize how Padme really felt when she found out she was pregnant... please add me to your PM list and I can't wait for the next update!

Rachel Rose@};-

14. Jaina-Strife

Jaina-Strife Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2006
    Wonderful story! I would love for you to add me to your PM list. Thanks!

15. Jokerisdaking

Jokerisdaking Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 26, 2005
    awesome, please add me to you PM list, I love stories that involve padme's family.

16. ani-eyes

ani-eyes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2006
    Great story! Padme gets to wear Anaki's tunic though: lucky cow :mad:! Can't wait to see how Annie takes the news!!

Can you add me to your PM list please?? [face_batting]

17. JuniorPadawan

JuniorPadawan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    Twins always make it worse Padame... and earlier.

18. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    AnakinLuver: Why, thank you! I think that is an often-ignored part of Padme's story. What happened in those months she had to be pregnant, alone? I'll happily pm you, and thank you for reading!

Jaina-Strife:
    Thank you--I'll gladly pm you. Thanks for reading!

Jokerisdating: Thanks--I love the Naberrie family too, and I'm so excited to have them as actual characters with personalities now. Thanks for reading, and I'll gladly pm you!

ani-eyes: Hehehehe, should I get another tunic for you? Ani definitely has a surprise coming for him. Thanks for reading, and I'll gladly pm you!

JuniorPadawan: Right--double the babies, double the hormones. Thanks for reading!

All right, everyone. Here is Chapter Two--I hope you all enjoy it! I generally update weekly, so I'll aim for the next update sometime between next Sunday and Tuesday... perhaps earlier if I can do it. Thank you all so much for reading, and I hope to see you all back here!
    @};-

Chapter Two

?Well, we know you can?t drink wine,? Moteé mumbled from the floor of the sitting room, pen still held in the corner of her mouth. She and Dormé sat with their backs propped up against the couch, countless numbers of books splayed wide open around their feet. The early morning traffic cast moving shadows like skittering bugs across the carpeting.

?And we should get you some vitamins,? Dormé chirped in, her forehead tightly creased in thought. She hastily scribbled something down on the sheet of paper and readjusted her reading glasses.

?Shh!? Sabé hissed, glaring menacingly at the other two. She tugged especially hard on Padmé?s hair with the Alderaanian pearled combs, knotting curls tightly around the prongs. Sabé bit her lip and ran her fingers through the knots in a near-futile attempt to free them.

Padmé, however, had not noticed. The transmitter she used for private calls rested in her lap, surrounded in billowing folds of the heavy navy cape with matching Alderaanian pearls along the hemlines. The transmitter had been locked in the gray waiting screen for twenty minutes, and every thirty seconds an irritatingly perky woman?s voice kindly asked her to be patient while her call was forwarded. Padmé had long since given up being impatient?she was almost hoping that no one even answered her and she could hang up without talking to anyone.

What will I say? Hi, Sola. Oh, the Senate is fine?business as usual. By the way, I?m pregnant.

Sabé leaned forward to tug one of the knotted curls free, and hesitated by Padmé?s ear. ?It will be all right,? she whispered. ?A baby is a blessing. Stop trembling. Take a deep breath. Think of something else.?

Padmé closed her eyes tightly.

He came to me. He came to me in that still, quiet hour in between the late night parties and the morning traffic rush. He came to me with a gleam in his eye, like he thought the braid in his hand was going to get him something. He came, and he held me, with his freed curls tickling my neck. I was happy then.

The trembling slowed.

He came to me, and we were a family again.

?Hello?? Padmé?s eyes flickered open. Sola was looking up at her from the transmitter screen, smiling in front of their back porch at the family home in Theed. The home their parents had purchased to be close to Padmé when she was Queen, and had never left. In the corner, Padmé could still see the bowl with the overflowing ivy that she and Sola had planted together the day before she had left for the Palace for good. The faint sounds of little girls playing? Pooja and Ryoo? carried in the background. Padmé instinctively brought her hands to her abdomen. ?Padmé? Why, hello, darling! We certainly don?t hear from you much anymore, and we?re afraid to call. Are you all right??

Padmé smiled and blinked furiously as the corners of her eyes burned with unwanted tears. ?I?m just fine, Sola,? she said in carefully measured tones. ?How is everyone??

?Oh, the

19. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Well, he is right in the fact that Padmé needs him and I do hope that he will get there but to get help from Palpy, that can?t be good, oh, I can?t wait for more so please update soon[face_praying] . I loved this update and thank you for the pm[:D] .

20. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    =D= lovely update!! I'm really interested in that scene at Naboo...

Palpatine.

Palpatine could send him to Naboo.

this doesn't sound good to me...no matter what the situation is, I just don't trust Palpatine...

thnx for the PM!! I hope you update soon again![:D]

21. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    What will I say? Hi, Sola. Oh, the Senate is fine?business as usual. By the way, I?m pregnant.

Well yea, you could do that. Lol.

He came to me. He came to me in that still, quiet hour in between the late night parties and the morning traffic rush. He came to me with a gleam in his eye, like he thought the braid in his hand was going to get him something. He came, and he held me, with his freed curls tickling my neck. I was happy then.

What girl wouldn't be happy? [face_mischief]

Mom is convinced she?s fat since she has gained maybe a pound or two.

Lol![face_laugh]

Palpatine.

Ah yes..Palpatine the savior:rolleyes:

22. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Oh no! Don't ask Palpatine for any favors, Anakin! He's a wolf
    in sheeps clothing!! [face_devil] Too bad Anakin doesn't see that...yet.

Great update! :)

23. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I am so glad that Padmé is going home to her family-- she could really use their support as she waits for Anakin to come.

[face_worried] but Anakin is going to ask Palpatine to send him to Naboo... uh-oh. He is entirely too dependent on Palpatine [face_worried]

Thank you so much for the PM!

=D= I'm looking forward to the next part!

jcs

24. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Palpatine.

I don't think asking favors of Palpatine will help him in the long run. Ive got two feelings on this , one Palpatine would continue to be Anakin's supporter so Palpatine would help. Second, Palpatine will have excuses why he cant help Anakin so Anakin's frustration and worry will increase and help put a bigger wedge between the Jedi- Obi-Wan and Anakin. Either scenerio would benifit Palpatine.
    Boy Palpatine really did postion himself to where his plan was almost foolproof. So let's see which direction you take this Luna, I can't wait.

25. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Hello, aunt Luna!:)

Lovely update! So, Padme is going to Naboo. I wonder how she will break the news to her family and what their reaction will be.[face_thinking]

Anakin, you shouldn't be dependant that much on Palpatine![face_shame_on_you] You know, he is something that begins with "S" and ends with "ith". :D Oh, and he also has major plans for you, which end up you wearing a mask. So, not good!!

I hope he finds some excuse for Obi-Wan, otherwise it would be a bit suspicious if he rushes off to Naboo in the middle of the war. And if Obi followed him there and eavesdropped on the whole revelation conversation? Oh, boy, I can picture him, pressing his ear to the window as Padme reveals to the stunned gropu that she is married and preganant.:D

Thank you very much for the PM [:D] (must have taken ages to send so many PMs!)

Your sithly niece

CrazyAni

*bows und runs off*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.