main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Describe yourself: Physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Darth Dane, Sep 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSaralyn

JediSaralyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Physically
    I am 18, 5'5.5", and I honestly don't know how much I weigh...I have been on a major weight loss slide since school started, so it could be anywhere from 120-135.. :confused:

I have red/brown hair and green eyes.

Emotianally
    I am extrememly emotianally unstable....the smallest thing can bring me to tears, yet sometimes I am emotionally strong....

Mentally
    I guess I am pretty smart, I finished High School in the top ten percent, I am involved with the honors program at college, I can easily figure things out.....

Spiritually
    I am Catholic, but not very active....I don't think that I have been to Sunday school since maybe ten-eleven years ago and I never made my conformation....

I tend to follow eastern religion ideals more.....

2. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Physically - Well, let's see. I'm 18 (will be 19 next month), 5'5, short brown hair, hazel eyes and glasses (contacts killed my eyes). I honestly don't know what I weigh, I don't obsess over it.

Emotionally - Lol, pretty unstable. :) One moment, I'll be the happiest person in the world. Other times, you even look at me the right way I'll break down crying. It kind of depends. I like to think that I'm strong emotionally, but I think it's others' help that makes that happen. But, people can hurt me easily. :( I love all my friends and family dearly, so when they say something that hurts me, I cry. It's not even really what they say, it's how they say it. But this doesn't happen too often... :)

Mentally - I'm pretty smart. I taught myself how to do a lot of things, and I really enjoyed school. I like learning new things and playing around with different stuff to figure things out. :)

Spiritually - Christian. Baptist to be exact. :)

3. Saint_of_Killers

Saint_of_Killers Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 18, 2001
    Physically, I'm about 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, long brown hair(which I'm gonna dye black one of these days) and brown eyes(for which I hope to get violet contacts).

Spiritually, animist/pantheist/whatever

Emotionally and mentally, I'm too erratic to really describe.

4. Darth was Mauled

Darth was Mauled Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2000
    Physically- I am 6'0", 185 lbs. I have short brown hair and brown eyes. I also have poor eyesight.

Emotionally- I am pretty calm and stable.

Mentally- I am believe I am pretty smart. I play quiz bowl and get good grades.

Spiritually- I believe this to be my strongest part. I am a God-loving Christian.

5. darth_boy

darth_boy Jedi Grand Master star 7

Apr 1, 2001
    One word can describe all of us: "Geeks"

=========
    -Comic Book Guy

6. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Don'te generalize, DB... include the various categories of "Geeks" "Dorks" "Nerds" "Dweebs" and "Losers" :D

-sj loves kevin spacey

7. Dave_Smogcrawler

Dave_Smogcrawler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Physically:
    I am a Thai, that is Asian 6'1" male 115kg or roughly 230+ pounds. Fairly fat looking the marshmallow man from Ghostbuster comes to mind. I have shortly trim black hair and black color eyes, yellowy skin color. I wear glasses

Emotionally
    I am fairly stable in that area, slow to anger but when angered watch out. I don't usually fall in love easily but when I do I am forever loyal and committed. Emotions rule me most of the time but I do keep a pretty clear head so when I am angry with you I either can be silent but plotting away your demise inside my head or I just decided against it and throw you across the room which is much more quicker and even more satisfying.

Mentally
    I tend to be more on the creative side than the practical side though I can be extremely practical as well. I have also very good analytical and mathematic skills. I like to play with words changing them putting them together in such a way that it either sound extremely poetic or intriguing. I tend to think that I am a pretty damn good guy therefore I would say that I am pretty damn egotistical.

Spiritually
    I believe that everyone do what ever they do or did for a reason and one should not judge until one has explored the possibilities of such an action to have occurred. I believe in the fact that most people have good in them as well as most having bad in them the yin and yang aspect. Everyone is human, everyone is fallible so people really stop being too hard on their peers. I believe in personal ethics not really religion but the phrases "Do unto other as you would want them to do unto you" and "Do good not for the rewards but doing good just for the sake of it" is basically my basic morals.

Personality
    From different viewpoints of people. I can be seen as cold and aloof. Uncaring or harsh. Rowdy and boisterous. A bit of a goofball. But amongst friends sometimes it is the opposite, I don't show this side much to too many people.

8. Neptunewilly

Neptunewilly Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2002
    Is there anyone on this board who's actually normal or are you all a bunch of emotional basket caes?

9. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Physically: Over 200 something, pretty short dont know exactly so basically your stereotypical short fat ugly dorky geek guy.

Emotionally: This is very deeply affected by my physical state. I am usually a depressed guy, very on the edge, Ive thought of bad things that you shouldnt think about. I'm very unstable unless Im online with my friends at the blue yoda society, the one place where I can freely enjoy myself and appear to be a happy person. Due to certain events at school I have sunk deeper and deeper into depression and am generally what you could call emotionally disturbed.

Mentally: Alot of people I know say I'm smart, I just dont apply it, and I dont mean to brag, but I'd say they are pretty right. I take hard classes and could do well in them if I tried, but due to my emotional instability I rarely get up the will to try for anything. I am a very imaginative person and love to read and write. In many ways I am similar to the character of Ambrose in John Barth's The Funhouse (no coincidence that I think of that, we just read it in school) in the fact that I truly desire to be a 'lover in the funhouse' but rather it is more of my destiny to be the writer and 'operator of the funhouse' like Ambrose himself. Ive always been ahead of my peers in math, Im obsessed with reading, I go to Spanish camp every summer and I consider history to be my favorite and best subject, therefore leaving science as my primary weakness.

Spiritually: Due to the emotional Id say that my spiritual is rather radical. I havent quite yet settled on my ideas about religion or the like, although Ive tried most everything. Ive gone to all different kinds of services, listened to what is said and in a way that has formed me so that I have a diverse and rather rare idea about spirituality, not that it matters, since when I die I'll probably ending up going to whatever the bad place, if there even happens to be one, is.

EDIT: Also to add to the emotional I feel that I have an unusual amount of anger, and this allows me to relate to alot of things. When I watched Attack in the theaters, during the "I killed them all" and the Emperor's theme (not the Imperial March, I know what I'm talking about) comes up, the singing voices thing, I started crying extremely hard and the entire theater went black around me and I felt like I was all alone. I could feel the hatred and anger throbbing inside of me at that point and it made me realize what a destructive power I carry inside of myself and I'm afraid that I cant always control my anger.

10. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    Physically: I'm about 6 inches tall and weigh about 200 grams.

Emotionally: I'm generally easygoing but don't piss me off.

Mentally: Brilliant at many things, absolutely clueless in others. Sometimes I wonder how I even made it to college.

Spiritually: Lax Christian.

GO 'CLONES!

11. darthlebowski72

darthlebowski72 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 5, 2001
    Physically: built like a football player, 6-3, 250 pounds. I work out regularly and went to college on a track and field scholarship so I am muscular and athletic for a bigger person.

Emotionally: stable I guess considering I've seen my mother have a nervous breakdown and a guy hanging dead in my work office. I took 9-11 particularly hard because of the loss of life and the anger I felt. I try not to let bad things keep me down. I always try to find a way to get through it with a joke or a smile. :)

Mentally: My friends consider me very intelligent and well informed. I have a photographic memory so I remember things like train sets I got when i was three and what color shirt I wore my first day of fourth grade.

Spirituality: I believe there is a God and I believe he exists. I don't believe in religious dogmas though. Belief systems are what cause all the problems with those stupid terrorists and in the Middle East.

Personality: Laid back and good-hearted. I tend to be a bit of a goof-off and lazy sometimes and I can also be a bit of a smart-ass when I want to. I try to be nice and respectful of others and always try get along with everyone (except for Patriots fans) :mad:

12. JaegerGhent

JaegerGhent Jedi Master star 5

Jan 5, 2002
    Physically: I'm Female, 14, blue eyes, hair that(depending on the light) is either strawberry-blonde, pale brown, dark brown(in very werid light), and dirty-blonde. A bit over 5'5'', between 127 and 130lbs, glasses and freckles.

Emotionally: I'm kinda strange here(blame it on my age). Though I'm very bad socially, I usally walk around with this huge idiotic grin that I can't make go away. I'm normally pretty happy...though sometimes I can get into bad moods, and am extremely pessamistic for long periods of time. I get angry a lot, but I am usally able to keep it under the surface, unless continuesly provoked in which case you want to be far away from me when I explode. ;) At times I'll bawl my eyes out for no reason, and often when I should be crying, I don't.

Mentally: Eh, I guess I'm smart enough. Score post-highschool in almost every subject when I gotta take those state-test things. I like computers a lot, and can program in Java and HTML a bit...don't think I have a very high IQ, though. Somewhere in the 120s I think.

Depending on what I'm doing, I like math well enough. Though if I don't understand it, I can get really stressed out and want to throw the stupid book off the roof. :p

Spiritually: Born-again Christian. :) Couldn't imagine being happier as anything else.

13. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

Physically:
    5'5 feet tall, black hair, blue eyes, and last time I checked, I weigh 115 pounds, and I wear glasses. Hmm, that is about it, I guess.

Emotionally:
    I tend to hide my feelings very good, it's hard for me to show my emotions. I swear, I am different from everybody, I am just not normal for me to be the emotional, aye, it's those teenage years. ;)

Mentally:
    My mom and dad said I was always their 'Gifted' 'Talented' 'Unique' child out of all their kids. (Hence, I have yet to fail a grade, unlike my siblings ;) )
    Total bookworm, and I make straight A's, and the weird part, I never try, it's like I know it. o_O

Spiritually:
    Different ;) I dunno, I'll get back to ya on that one.

--RP

14. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    Physiccally: 5'9" Brown hair, green eyes, about 140 lbs. male

Emotionnally: Humble, friendly, pacifist. will be hard when i have too (check out TUC when everybodydancenow was on)

Mentally: Garsh, dunno what you want for this

Spiritually: I am Satanic...not really... I believe there is no One looking over us, but we are one of many universes.

15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Physically: I'm 17, 5'6", about 125 lbs, brown hair, and hazel eyes(they tend to be more greenish) And I only wear glasses for reading and the computer.

Emotionally: Well, I tend to hide my feelings for the most part. But when I'm either sad or pissed off you can usually tell it. You don't want to be around me when I'm mad. ;) I also think before I act and that has caused me some difficulties and to make some stupid mistakes in the past.

Mentally: I am more of the creative type. I like to express myself through art and music. I also have a good sense of humor. I am known at school for making everyone laugh and I have also been told numerous times that I am fun to be around.

Spiritually: Christian. This is the biggest part of my life...I try to look at this side of my life as much as possible.

16. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Physically: 18 years old, 185 cm, 70 kg, short black hair, clear green eyes. In other words, tall skinny white guy. But NO GLASSES! :p

Emotionally: I'm going to be completely different and say reasonably stable. :p It takes a fair bit to push me over the edge, I'm not an emotional person by nature. I'm generally happy, but God help anyone who gets the sharp end of my anger.

Mentally: I'm more an analytical/mathematically minded type (read: engineer). I guess I'm reasonably intelligent, but I can be naive about RL things at times. I'm also lazy, which doesn't help. ;)

Spiritually: Christian, I suppose. I believe in God, but I don't go to church as often as I used to, and I don't belong to any of the major groups like Catholicism or Protestants. I'm just a guy who puts his faith in a higher power.

17. Jedi_Nailbiter

Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Aww gawd...this is only reminds of my stupid high school health class and its hollistic approach to...aww gawd I hated it!

18. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    Physically--125 lbs, tall, slim, 5'8, blonde-blue eyes.

Emotionally--positive, loving and expressive.

Mentally--stable, strong, and imaginative.

Spiritually--gentle, faithful, believing, and holy (well, not really holy, but just thought I'd throw that in. :D ).

19. DimensionX

DimensionX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    I'm alright looking

Nice guy, always happy

Smart

I believe there is a god, and I am here on earth for the short time that is given me.

20. Darth_Ignant

Darth_Ignant Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 24, 2001
    I used to be a Pantheist, but then relalised that all those films about machines gainign self awareness and taking over the world were going to end up true. We are merely here to create the true rulers-- the machines. ANd that is why I am now a Frying Pantheist.

21. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    train wreck

22. jedijedi

jedijedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    I'm a geek in all aspects of my life. But if you want details here they are 8-}

Physically:

Female! 5'2"! "Vertically challenged!" Thinnish, 100 lbs. or so! Asian! "Naturally" tan! Long-ish black/Brown hair, brown eyes! (GLASSES!)

Emotionally:

Calm and content, usually. I really don't know about this, actually; I'm still "exploring" my emotional side I guess, because I don't seem as emotional as some people here. Just don't get me mad when I'm in a bad mood. Something bad happened to my brother today when he shot a nerf thing at me. 8-}

Metnally:

Don't know. But I think I did try to assess my mental self a few days ago while trying to remember how to turn on the television, and I came up with the word Weetawd. :)

Spiritually:

Practicing Roman Catholic. I don't talk about my spirituality much outside of religion class, but I would have a lot to say if I just knew how to say it...

Personality?:

I dunno how to describe myself other than that I'm a kiddie at heart, usually always happy, easily amused, kinda antisocial in real life but crazy-weird with my friends, online and off. Mostly I just try to enjoy things, live life to the fullest, y'know? But when confronted with the non-happy-go-lucky issues, aka reality, I handle it best I can 8-}

Yeah, so that's me in a nutshell (help me!) Oh, and I'm also queen of lame jokes, methinks. Heh.

-jediidej-

23. Sith Bane

Sith Bane Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 14, 1999
    Physically
    I´m 21 years old, male, with brown hair and blue-green eyes (noone can tell me for sure) I´m about 187 centimeter´s long (aproximatly 6'2", or so I´ve been told) and weigh about 86-87 kilo´s. I am a little on the broad side.

Emotionally
    Generally good natured and friendly. I hate arguments/conflicts and will do anything to keep them from happening. If you push my buttons, I have been known to be a hothead, on rare occasions (and involving serious stuff). I go through life happy, but with the occasional little depression. In social groups, I usually act as the `glue` that keeps everyone together. I am insecure about if people like me enough. Think I´m socially adept.

Mentally
    I am definetely no math man. I have a fairly developed analytical mind (which is badly needed for my IT job) and have a knack for languages.

Spiritually
    I don´t believe in one `God`, per se. I do think there is some higher power, but I´m not Christian or anything.

24. Loka Hask

Loka Hask Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 1999
    Physically:

Picture (kind of old, I have more muscles now :D), I'm 6'1", blonde hair (natural is darker than in the pic) 255 lbs, blue eyes, caucasian. I'm 18 years old.

Emotionally:

I'm very protective of people, mostly for my female friends. It sort of comes off as jealousy, and I can see how it would as I've scared off a few of their prospective choices ;). I love the night time the best and often wander around just to... think. I love thinking about things, and it doesn't really matter what. I'm very creative, love to write and draw, and love to listen to people. I'm not too talkative unless around guys, where I insert a lot of expletives into my speech... I don't sound too smart. I love to argue and I'm very opiniated. I've been known to ruffle a few feathers because of my opinions, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Mentally:

I'm smart (132 IQ) but I don't come off that way. I say the most stupidest things at the worst times, and I had the worst math grades ever in school. Even though people tell me I'm a great writer, I got 57% in English 12. I'm a) just not an organized person, and b) not good at applying my mental strengths.

Spiritually:

Well, I personally think most religions are a big crock, especially christianity, and I don't think we have to believe in some dude who lives up on high in order to be nice to each other. Religious beliefs are one of the main causes of suffering on this planet, so I don't really feel like contributing to it. I don't have much faith in society, but that's my problem.

25. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Physically - I am male, 6-3, around 235 lbs, pretty athletic build, but most girls see me as a teddy-beat type. I have short dark hair, hazel-greenish eyes which seem to change color from time to time.

Emotionally - Very stable. In a way, it's kind of sad that very little makes me cry anymore. I used to cry quite easily (for a guy) but right now, I'm having a tough time remembering the last time I actually cried. Maybe back in February, but I know none since then. I tend to be strong for others when they are weak, and this has given me a certain strength.

Mentally - I used to be ruled by my emotions much more than I am now. Experience and age have given me an ability to see the big picture in all things and to take a more rational approach to just about anything. I consider myself to be a good balance between book smart and street smart.

Spiritually - I was raised Catholic, but no longer regularly practice. I find most religions to be preachy and close-minded. I prefer to decide how I live my life, not living my life based on a vague and contradictory text that may or may not have been written thousands of years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.