main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN [DESPERATE ATTEMPT AT A SOCIAL LIFE] If anyone wants to do something

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Stackpole_The_Hobbit, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    BW3s, movie, coffee, something, give me a call/PM/email. I've got like nothing going on this next week and I'm like super bored :p

PS if you're over 21 (or close enough) I'll buy drinks :p

2. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Poor Stacky. Bored silly. You do know that Outbound Flight is due out tomorrow. As well as Stephen King's latest novel. If you like zombies you'll like the new King novel called Cell (as in cell-phone). Yes your cell-phone could indeed make you into a flesh eating rambling man. Beware the Pulse. Beware the Pulse.
    [face_hypnotized]
    [face_skull]

3. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    Yeah, see, this is the PROBLEM :p

Sitting about reading Star Wars books and/or books by New Englanders who are SO past their prime = no social life :p

4. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    My advice is to do what a writer would do. Start cultivating a mental social life. Devise characters in your noggin and have a social life through them. If you need the unexpected to happen for the people living inside your cranium then roll some dice. See you can become your own best role-playing game. It seems to work for some of us. That is for me and all the many characters running about in my skull. I'm never really alone. Heh-heh-heh...

8-}

5. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    QFOJCWTF*

*quoted for oh jesus christ what the frack

6. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Sorry Hon, I'm pretty much booked up during this week, Now maybe on the weekend, but I'm also as broke as Ulkesh's mental state. ;) *you know I had to poke fun at you John* ;)

7. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    Well, I DID say I'd buy drinks :p

Weekends I work anyway, so ... yar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.