main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Destiny & Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Community' started by Lazy Storm Trooper, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    [​IMG]

Mine!

Everton likes this.
  2. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Meh...

I haven’t played since my last post. Kinda over it now. No desire to play.

3. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
  4. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    When does the solstice event start? I may do some of that if it’s not already happened.

5. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    It starts next reset (7/31). You can check your profile on Bungie.net already and see if you have completed milestones towards it or get an idea which you need to get completed. Some events/milestones are still a mystery and will be revealed on 7/31.

6. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    Ohmigod...that redux Spark mission. So many servitors. So...many. That one big servitor got busy spawning so many babies.

Yeah, bring a friend. Or two.

7. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    Welll.... thats the easiest of the redux’s. Worst one is hands down payback. Took 3 of us(lfg) about 30 minutes to beat. So many enemy tanks and ships.

Was really excited for this event right up until i learned its not account unlocks but per character. Really dont like playing my titan/warlock but the armor looks sweet. Doubt ill have enough time todo any except hunter.

8. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    Same here, I probably will focus on my main hunter. But I caught a tweet of a guy that already maxed out one of his characters, so I guess it won't be that difficult a grind for the next 30 or so days. It is kinda annoying that the exotic ship unlocks when maxing out all three classes. Me no likey playing titanbro or floof that much.

Edit: I think easiest by far is Homecoming tho. They basically gave us the second half of the mission and it's a breeze with fire and forget Skyburner's Oath.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  9. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    Just realized the 400 tier level doesnt require the masterworked versions, really debating going for all 3 sets now and just not MW any of them. Have a weddding snd will be out of town for literally entire last week of event.

I also thought this went right up until reset for Forsaken but it ends a week earlier :(

Edit: any one in an x1 clan that is active? I think im the only one that still plays in mine.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  10. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    I got on Tuesday and was lost. No clear idea what was going on with the terminals. Did one mission and turned off

11. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    Going from blue set to purple set is twice as fast as green to blue for solstice armor. Im down to running 3 heroics, 10 adventures, and win 5 crucible matches and then im done with hunter set( started on it about 4 hours ago).

Man that orb grind from green to blue though man. It wears you down.

Edit: just hit 385 on my hunter with the nitefall! Woot! For all the good itll do in a few weeks...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  12. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    I think the most time consuming thing on my grind from green to blue will be the crucible super kills and void orb collection. Everything else has been manageable so far. Yup, definitely going to do this only for my hunter, I just don't think I have enough time or care enough to do it for my other toons.

T-shirt has been unlocked. Sadly, I hate the color scheme this time around, so I think that's $30 I'll keep in my pocket. Seriously Bungie, too much ****** money to ask for a t-shirt.

13. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    I have no clue what y’all are talking about. Got on with Hunter yesterday and did the same mission in stone. Afterwards I’m just lost cause I can’t go back into the stones and just wind up turning game off.

14. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    Not sure what you mean by stones? in the tower?

Apparently for the ME triumph for resplendent armor you dont have to do the entite series to MW it like green to blue or blue to purple, each piece is individually progressed, so you only need 1 MW piece dor the triumph pts.

Definitely getting purple armor on all toons and mw just a single piece then callin Y1 done. Dont think i have the patience to attempt a prestige leviathan for the first and only time.

Edit: next week is mayhem for crucible DI, easy eay to get 30 pvp kills.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  15. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    You really need to keep up with the news.

The statue with the Guardians unlocks the first redux mission. At the end of that first mission your get the burnt green armor and the bounties towards moments of triumph. The green armor is upgraded by following the requirements for each piece: a completion of each redux mission, collecting elemental energy orbs you get from killing enemies with the specific subclass and energy weapons tied to the orbs. Some of those orbs must also be collected when doing certain activities in certain planets (strikes, missions) and pvp (killing guardians, getting 30 super kills). Each redux mission is represented with a stone statue marked 1 to 5 in roman numerals. If you have done certain activities you may be able to collect some of the bounties you gained from the statue towards your moments of triumph score.

The redux missions are a bit different from the standard campaign missions. Some are abridged and many contain more yellow bar enemies and slight tweaks. Some can be done solo, but mission 2, Spark, has a slight twist at the end that, well, you'll probably need a friend or two to help you out. That or look in the lfg for groups doing those missions.

Once you complete the objectives required from each piece of green armor, hit the guardian statue and you'll get the blur rare set. Each piece will require a new set of different activities, including replaying the redux missions. Once you grind out those reqs, you hit the statue again in order to get the legendary 400 power set.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  16. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    I somehow missed this when it was created/posted almost a year ago. God bless people who repost on reddit. :p

Everton and Darth_Invidious like this.
  17. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Got an EP weapon to drop this evening. Only took twelve completions (though farming). The SMG.

18. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    Back for the first time since Warmind came out. Campaign was OK, much the same as Osiris in that it was too short for my liking but what was there was decent. Still better than either The Dark Below or House of Wolves mind you.

Glad they're going back more to the OG Destiny with things like Bounties. Sure they felt like a chore half the time, but they were another reason to keep playing. Hope there's a Patrol Bounty vendor with Forsaken though. Not one for PvP or Strikes, really.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

19. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    Accidentally tried EP last Monday by walking by a team, but ended up completing it. Couldnt open chest since warlock hadnt finished campaign. Gave it an earnest go on my hunter and got all 3 wealons in 3 runs. Was fun, EP armor looks good.

Also finished all 3 resplendent sets and got Whisper today. Pretty much done until forsaken and grinding valor for the cool ghost shell.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Darth_Invidious likes this.
  20. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    I finished masterworking Whisper (for whatever that's worth since they're nerfing box breathing...Jesus, Bungie) and got the ship. I think my last to hurrah for this season is rank up Zavala to get his ship as well. Forsaken with its Uldren and dragon hunting can't come soon enough.

21. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Until Forsaken (well, just this week), I’m just gonna farm EP until the shotgun drops.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  22. ZanderSolo

May 18, 2007
    Yeah i got he Boss slooking sun ghost from crucible last night (yay for 3x valor!). Im going to finish the worldine zero catalyst over the next 2 weeks in EP with FF12 inbetween catalyst progresses for me until Forsaken.

Acidentally hit some spoilers on the interwebs and while it sucks to be spoiled by dataminers im actually really excited with what i read story wise.

23. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Shotgun dropped last night. Twice in six boss clears. I’ve now got everything I believe is reasonable for me to get (given available time to play) before Forsaken: for example Whisper, Ikelos SG, Sleeper, Solstice armour (and enough triumph points for the t-shirt and sparrow), Tractor Cannon masterworked, Graviton and Polaris Lance masterworked. So I’m putting the controller down until Forsaken.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    ZanderSolo likes this.
  24. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    As exciting as those spoilers are, I'm on the wait and see side of the fence because things datamined have been taken out of context before. But the writing is so good and, well, so appropriate for the content, that I hope it's 100% real. But I'm trying to temper expectations in the meanwhile.

ZanderSolo likes this.
  25. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Couldn’t play even if I wanted to which I haven’t in weeks now but when I get my PS4 repaired(lightning strike in rest mode) or buy a used Pro I’m certainly gonna turn it back on just to see what it’s like on this new 65’ screen!