main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dex's Diner

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    *looks at Anakin with a bemused smirk* Don't be so full of yourself, I was just being friendly.
    *walks away to the other side of the bar where Miana is trying to order carne asada, looking over her shoulder once* Besides....I'm a girl.

2. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    *blinks when he hears that Ani is female*

Oh, dear, this raises so many questions...

Hmm...Perhaps I should have not used nuna midi chlorians in his DNA...

er

ahem

*blinks and looks up at everyone staring at him*

Sorry, was I speaking out loud? *smiles* Just some erratic musings on life and such, nothing to hear here really, just daydreaming.

*discreetly waves his hand and mumbles* You can go about your conversations, move along, move along.

3. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    *Looks over at Sid and grins at the fact that it is HAWKIE that is a girl, not Anakin. Thinks to self- *//"no wonder, Sid is so "grumpy" if he can't tell which is which!" [face_laugh]

4. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *looks up at Kenobi from her glass of Correllian tea with a grin*
    Maybe it doesn't help that I almost never use a female icon.
    Don't judge a girl by her icon (or a guy either for that matter).

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    *Has searched high and lo and finally found a good recipe for carne asada* All righty Dex... think you can manage that?

[Dex mumbles and wanders off into the kitchen]

And extra cheese!

6. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    mmmm...cheeese.
    You do enjoy presenting him with challenges, don't you, Miana?

Ever wonder if they had cheese in the SW galaxy? Maybe those big tick/cow things on Naboo produced milk and Naboo cheese?

7. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Brendan from the SD group used to have a signature that said: "Great cheese comes from happy cows. Happy cows come from Alderaan." [face_laugh]

8. AniSkywalker06

AniSkywalker06 Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2005
    (Sorry Tionne. I'm a girl too! hee hee hee. but shhhhh nobody will notice)

*Ani down the bar to Tionne* Sorry about that. *sips his drink again and puts on his head phones, blasting Staind. Sings to himself* I just needed someone to talk to. You were just to busy with yourself. You were never there for me to express how I fetl, I just stuffed it down. Now I'm older and I feel like I can let some of this anger fade, but it seems the surface I am scratching is the bed that I have made. *looks over to Obi-Wan and frowns in a hurt kind of way. Then he looks away, trying to enjoy his drink*

9. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    *puts Alderaan on his "list"*

That Organa has been a thorn for years, must do something about him someday.

10. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Notes that Sid is scribbling madly on piece of paper. Also notes that Anakin is sulking again. So, goes and does what any good Jedi would do. Gets himself a drink. ;)

11. AniSkywalker06

Dec 10, 2005
    *looks over to Obi-Wan who is getting another drink. Thinks to himself: "Why is he always drinking when I'm around? Can he just not stand me anymore that he has resulted to drinking? What is this I'm drinking? It's Valentine's day... and Padme isn't here.... *curses in huttese. To self again: I should be getting drunk, like Obi-Wan. He never has anybody to spend time with... except Siri Tachi.... *sighs* Stupid Padme.... Why'd she have to go and leave planet on this gorram week? Why is everybody that I love leaving me!! *slams his fist down on the counter, not caring who sees* Stupid life.... *to bartender* Can I get something a little stronger? *the bartender gets him some Karganii ale and he chugs it in one long gulp**back to his innerthoughts* I hate love day... it's just a bunch of rubbish for people madly in love with somebody that can actually be there with them.. unlike PADME! *cough****o bartender* Another.... please.... thank you.... *this one he makes last alittle longer* Why did she have to leave now? why is she never here! Why can't she just... put her life on hold like I do everyso often so I can see her. I do it all the time!! *looks over to Kenobi* There he is..... sitting there, like he owns the gorram place.... he doesn't. he thinks he's so hot.... with his unknown girlfriend... and his... Generalshipness... *his head hits the bar. he's out cold*

12. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Looks over at Ani, passed out at bar. Stands up, walks pass Sid. Walks over to figure with hood up. Talks to figure. Figure stands up. Hood comes down and Padme and Obi walk through kitchen doors together! (LOL...GOTCHA!!)

13. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    What the? Walks past Sid? I'm across the street, what kind of drunken stagger is...

Nevermind.

Jedi, pah. No wonder they get taken in all the time for DUI, can't walk a straight line...

*snickers*

14. AniSkywalker06

Dec 10, 2005
    *looks up from his place on the bar* I'M ON THE BAR!!! *falls over* I FELL OFF THE BAR! *looks up and catches Obi-Wan and Padme walk through the doors* HEY!! WAIT!! *jumps up and falls over himself, totally drunk, Karganii ale can do that to you, you know. He runs into the door and through them, searching for Obi-Wan and his 'wife'.*

15. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *watches Anakin crash on the bar then proceed to trip out the door, just laughs softly to herself and sips her Corellian Tea* So, how's classes treating you Miana?

16. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Looks back over shoulder at Anakin on floor, shakes head. Leaves for a bit. Comes back later with drinks... alone...and sits down and starts working on reports.

17. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    *Sid puts on his caring face*

Did you forget to turn in those TPS reports?

*waves a red swingline at Master K*

18. AniSkywalker06

Dec 10, 2005
    *Still a little annoyed with himself... he gets up and walks over to Kenobi and sits down infront of him* Hello Master. What are you working on now?

19. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    "HUH?" Looks up and realizes how much time has passed. A Case Study report that's due...
    TODAY!!!!!! *hunkers back down and madly starts writing*

20. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *pings pretzels in Kenobi's general direction with the Force from across the room. Nothing too destructive, just annoying really*

21. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *wanders back in, having killed the diner for 22 days straight* wow...quiet in here.

22. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Well now, had I known that pretzels would be the downfall of the Jedi, I'd have cornered the pretzel market, forget these clones and apprentices.

Hmmm... wonder if popcorn has the same effect, it's cheaper. I'll have money for that new pad on Courscant if I can cut costs...

*pops corn*

You know, this is one of the truly evil foods in the galaxy? It smells so much better than it actually tastes.

23. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Mmmm popcorn. Who knew roasting corn could make it all fluffy with a consistency not found in nature.
    You could make a mint with Mustafar Popcorn.

24. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    *Looks up...grins*

Gets on comlink... "'ello, Evil Empire Supply Company? I'd like ta order 3 tons of your best popping corn. An 'ave it delivered to Mustafar."

25. ID-2132

ID-2132 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    ID-2132, also the primary Dark Lord of the Sith clone/decoy walks up to the bar, at the resteraunt across from Dex's Diner. He passes his hand over the fine Corellian leather of the bar stool, and proceeds to sit. A vail of the darkside of the force covers his entrance and presence. He turns to DLSid, and winks, with a wry smile.
    *There are way to many Jedi running around here, I thought you might use a hand, Senator.*

He then checked his reflection in the mirror behind the bar. The illusion was resplendid, a high ranking Moff in the service of the Empire.

The bartender approached, *What can I get for you General? Of course, it will be on the house.*

The General, one ID-2132, also the primary Dark Lord of the Sith clone/decoy, smiled. *Of course it will be, of course it will be on the house.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.