main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a Moisture Farmer; OCs, DDC 2014

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MsLanna, Jan 1, 2014.

1. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    "I can't believe you have a record:" Konkers is leaning over my shoulder. "You're a real little delinquent."

"Am not." As citizen of the Empire I do at least have the right to request my personal file. I did. It looks bigger than anticipated.

"Well, let me see then."

It feels strange to read this with Konkers reading over my shoulder. But after all this was the reason for the whole exercise. "A shame you have no file," I say as I open my dark past in digital form. "I'd have liked to read that."

"I could make something up if you like."

"Not the same."

"Would you notice?"

"Yes."

"Sure? I could copy from this." He clamps my hands down on the desk beside the keyboard. "Is that a speeding offence from in the middle of the desert?"

"Yeah." Not one of my proudest moments, but one of the more fun ones. "Also, arm."

Konkers releases my hurt arm with an apology, which is at least half the rent.. "How do you do that? It's a ****ing desert!"

"Break the sonic wall."

"Wicked!"

Ewok Poet, AzureAngel2 and Kahara like this.
  2. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Welcome back! It's been a couple of weeks since you posted, and I was beginning to worry we'd never find out what happens next! *phew* :)

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I'm sorry, Chyntuck, DRL has me in his clutches and probably will for a while longer...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, speed demon!"

"Shut it!"

Konkers does but his face speaks volumes.

"And stay away from my arm."

Now he actually pouts, but he is a huge klutz in every sense of the word and I am attached to my arm.

He leans over from a ridiculous distance before sidling closer. "Still mad?"

"Maybe," I grumble.

"Yeah, sorry." He's contrite enough to look like an overgrown puppy. "But sometimes you're just so irritating."

"Right back at you."

"When does this come of?" He manages to touch the sling hurting. Progress of sorts.

Ewok Poet, AzureAngel2 and Kahara like this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Speeding in the desert, copying a certain Jedi?

AzureAngel2 and Kahara like this.
  5. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    [face_rofl] LOL-ing at the details of the "unsavoury" past on Tatooine. Don't suppose the the moonshine habit and associated falling-into-pits made it in? Konkers has netted himself a real antisocial creature, to be sure. :p (At least on Tatooine they have nothing especially cow-like to tip over. Try that with a bantha and it'd squish you, probably.)

Ewok Poet and AzureAngel2 like this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Loved the continued snipping back and forth. Konkers is a clutz. ;) And a speeding offense ... wonder if Luke and Biggs ever got one of those [face_laugh]

Ewok Poet and AzureAngel2 like this.
  7. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Ermmm... I don't know when you'll get to read this, since it's a while since we last saw you on the boards, but as your moisture-farmer-turned-Star-Destroyer-tech was nominated for best original character for the 2015 fanfic awards, I thought I'd drop a line to say how much I miss the laughs from this story, its narrator and most importantly its author [:D]

Kahara, AzureAngel2 and Findswoman like this.
  8. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Hi sweetie! Hope my postcard arrived. I hope it can make up for not having been able to follow your updates so regularly as I wanted to. Because, as I told you on skype more than once, you always make me smile & laugh with those two clowns. We also should get more of your other stories back in here. You are brilliant in what you do! And you deserve each comment that you get! @};-

Kahara likes this.
  9. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    I'm finally reading this thing, after about 5668789879 people recommended it. Do you folks understand that I'm DYING here?

Also, I assume my response will introduce this masterpizza to more people.

10. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    You assume right. "The Adventures Of Konkers And Farmer Dude" Me likey.

11. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    So, I read everything that was written and while I liked Tatooine arc more (mouse droids, tho... [face_love]), I'm left hanging on because I have no idea if these two will survive the Battle of Endor and if there's a different bond forming between them. Also, what happens if Vader, Ozzel or any of those discover the distillery? :D

I tried to find this on your FF.net account, but it's not there. Darn!

AzureAngel2 and Findswoman like this.
  12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Now that is a real birthday tread, right?

Told you that people around here love your stories because they are great fun.

Muss ich dich glatt mal auf skype nerven, @MsLanna, wenn du wieder mit deinem Schwesterherz da bist. Und in deiner wohlverdienten Abwesenheit mülle ich deinen Briefkasten zu. Mit nicht-virtueller Geburtstagspost! :DO:)@};-

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  13. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    @AzureAngel2 - It's her birthday? Pass my kind greetings to her and tell her to get herself over here because two random people who upped the thread as well as the others want to see where it goes. :D :D :D

Findswoman likes this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    KONKERS!! I REMEMBER this diary. [face_rofl] [face_party]

AzureAngel2 and Ewok Poet like this.
  15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    @Ewok Poet, it´s actually tomorrow.

Ewok Poet likes this.