main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a Moisture Farmer; OCs, DDC 2014

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MsLanna, Jan 1, 2014.

1. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    Hmmm....interesting. Very interesting.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Ha, dustball & young Luke! Gives us some idea where & when we are.

About experimenting: warte mal bis ich die richtige Lebensmittelfarbe gefunden habe. Muhahaha!

3. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Thank you all. [:D]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to replace half the units on the northern border because their output wasn't actually low, they were just running on half capacity because sand. I need to keep a closer eye on my equipment. Instead of getting a hobby, I might have to get rid of my laziness. But there is really not that much to do. If you don't count removing sand from your things. Didn't remove enough of it from the kitchen and had sand on my dinner. Way to go.

Ewok Poet and AzureAngel2 like this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Yuck, sandy dinners. :rolleyes: There needs to be a droid that does nothing but remove sand from farm equipment. :p

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Sand on Tatooine! What a novelty! :p

I bet he can never invite Vader/ Ani for dinner. He hates sand... because it gets everywhere! [face_rofl]

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  6. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I'll suggest buying one of those to him, Nyota's Heart.:D

Don't you say, Azure! :p But that ws one of the many times I wanted tos shout 'Show don't tell' at the movies. :mad:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The units on the northern border are working fine now. Patrolled the other units and everything is shiny. Put up the distillation for more moonshine. Dak will marry soon and he will expect some kind of party.

7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Enjoy your business trip, hon!

We eagerly wait for your update, my dear! @};-

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh, looking forward to the nuptials and the party after. ;)

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    Because sand. [face_laugh] Sand, sand, sand.

10. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Sand, sand, sand and you are playing in the sandbox with your funny updates

Ewok Poet likes this.
  11. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    There is internet in Weihai and even this one. ;)

Is there anything wrong with sand? It's Tatooine after all, people. :p

And you might be disappointed b the briefness with hich those events will be handled, Nyota's Heart....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The units on the northern border are working fine now. Patrolled the other units and everything is shiny. Put up the distillation for more moonshine. Dak will marry soon and he will expect some kind of party.

Complained to the tax office about the impossible form. They told me it was new regulations from the Empire. Frag the Empire. Are they even filling in the stuff they send us? I think not.

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL Not surprised at all that the Empire is full of red tape and confusing, endless forms. :p

Ewok Poet likes this.
  13. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Everybody loves a good bureaucracy, Nyota's Heart. I'm from Germany so I must know. :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paid my tax and since I was in a bad mood already got wasted in Mos Eisley. Had to call Ty to give me a ride home. Still can't remember where I parked my speeder.

14. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Got a parking ticket because the Empire found my speeder. Seems I left it right in front of the cantina on the middle of the street and it had to be towed away. Just my luck. Started filling in the hole for the workshop because I fell into it again when I returned from Mos Eisley. Can't afford to have anything built for a while anyway. And moving around sand might count as a hobby.

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh! Does this sound like a bad and icky RL day? [face_rofl] Moving sand, a hobby? Hmm. [face_laugh] Well, there certainly is enough of it. :D

Ewok Poet likes this.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    is this reflecting your real life in Germany? Burocrats are everywhere

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  17. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    Gah, there's no way to find good parking spaces even on Tatooine? Of course not. :p

Ewok Poet likes this.
  18. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I don't know, Nyota's Heart, does it? And what other hobby can you have on Tatooine? Getting sunburn? :p

I have removed my bureaucratic self to China for the week, earlybird, so it is not my paperwork clogging everythng up. ;)

There might be, Kahara, but I am not sure he was in any mood to care. [face_laugh]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brought the scrap from repairing the northern units to the Toshe Station. Didn't get much for it. Started planning Dak's stag night with Ty. Bryenne will take thee girls to Bestine. So we will stay in Mos Eisley. I don't think we'll mind after the first rounds of drinks. Got some plum syrup to flavour the moonshine with. Weddings are special after all.

19. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Fireworks were a bit early for the wedding today. Whatever that was, it didn't last long either. Maybe there'll be something in the news. Something that's not as predicable as the weather or the bar brawls. Or the rising amount of smugglers frequenting the planet. I think those complains go back until the times of the first settlers, though.

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Caught up despite some ugly bureaucratic stuff going on in my life, all work related, I smiled when I read all your updates.

Anyway, I have fireworks from my migraine, too, but reading all this was fun.

21. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Damn all bureaucrats! Even if they're me. :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing on the news. Nobody else seems to have noticed anything either. Maybe I am having hallucinations. Who'd wonder? All the heat and then you get mirages and all this stuff. Still, that tends to be on the ground and all about water. And not pathetic fireworks in the sky.

Remembered to clean my droid and oil him well. Got a load of warbling for that. They don't make good pets, do they? And if I ever got a pet, I'd want one that ate sand. Was able to build a small castle in my bed today. Should probably get a wife who'd clean for me or forced me to clean.

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Tatooine is doing funny things for the diarist;)

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fireworks for the wedding huh? ;) A sandcastle in bed [face_laugh] That's a new one! ;) I don't know about his droid, but R2 & C3PO act like they're part of the family. :p [face_mischief]

Ewok Poet likes this.
  24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Was able to build a small castle in my bed today. Should probably get a wife who'd clean for me or forced me to clean.

What a nice reason to have a relationship! :p

25. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I think living on Tattoine would do funny things to anybody, earlybird. ;)

Maybe he can adot R2 or C3PO, Nyota's Heart? Or just kidnap them...

Being motivated to clean is not a good reason, azure? At least it would keep the sand at bay. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heard about the Lars' homestead. Pity, they were real nice people. Won't get to talk to them about their new units now. Not sure what will happen to them. The units, I mean. The Lars will be buried, or at least what was left of them.

Young Luke is missing, the Empire is real concerned. If we see him anywhere we're to let them know. Also we're to be extra wary because of the Sand People now. I wonder what provoked the attack. They're usually quite. But who knows what provoked them. And Luke was always whizzing around places he shouldn't. I hope he's alright.