main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Before - Legends Diary of a padawan DDC 2019

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    :eek: =D= Definitely a puzzle to unravel--was it sabotage?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    some very devious plans and they were revealed in my fic "Kerebuy Hawk down"

Entry 62

That was a nurse ordering us to go sleeping.

When I woke up Steve gave me his diary to read. WOW he did meet interesting people. 21 jobs on Moniron and a disaster in number 21 had him leaving Moniron and exploring the galaxy and coming to Corellia. After a long time as a CorSec agent he quit and went to Lingala and back to Moniron when Sith happened (Sidious rose to power). He had more jobs before ending up in his birth-place as a special ops officer.

I have to stop.

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Steve had a very eventful series of jobs & "Sith happens" [face_laugh] a very accurate way to describe the dark days of the Empire :p

4. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    I wonder what policing agencies were like under the Empire.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sure and more coming
    on Moniron just like earth (USA)

Entry 63

To stop was for treatment and no I didn’t see my diary for a very long time.

Kaagi gave me the treatment and told me about his Jedi-days. He escaped during the purge and went – guided by Jedi-knight Master Fay – to Moniron where he stayed with his old uncle Ghari. Aaqu Maerhin – another Jedi-healer I had never seen during my stay in the Jedi-temple – joined him. He too had escaped before the purge. Kaagi met his wife, married and moved with family and Aaqu to the healers in the valley of Eled-Hir. They stayed for a very long time at Eled-Hir’s place where a new Jedi-healers academy was formed.

‘We will keep the Jedi-healers knowledge alive until the galaxy is safe again for Jedi to become again the guardians of peace. Master Yoda’s lightsaber is at that place. It was found by a firefighter in the bowels of the senate, kept in his possession for many years and taken by him and his companion Alwin to Moniron after they met Obi-Wan Kenobi on Tatooine’ was what Kaagi said.

I have to stop.

6. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Great post. I like the ode to Yoda's lightsabre. :D

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Loved reading of Aaqu and Kaagi again :cool: and Yoda's lightsaber, if that isn't a unique and valued item of Jedi lore.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It was lost during ROTS and I loved to give it a new destination

Entry 64

More days passed with lots of therapy and being busy regaining my strength. I have a new friend. Today I have been to the farm of Aidan Keranan. A transport with four husans arrived and one of the two males spurting down the ramp was meant for me. His name is Kyran. He will help me to recover.

Entry 65

With the husans came a new nurse to the hospital and something funny happened when she saw Halfir and Halfir saw her. Mikja was the woman in his dreams. And to keep this entry short: We all are recovered. Halfir and Mikja are now married and they will be back from their honeymoon at Umni-island this afternoon. I am already in their house on Dashin street 8 and have cleaned the living room and oops. I forgot to clean my room. I have to stop to do that cleaning but...

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  10. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    I used to forget to clean up too. It happens. :p

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 66

I lost my diary and I found it today. In entry 65 I wrote about Halfir and Mikja coming back from their honeymoon. They arrived when I was going to my room. Mikja was the first who saw my room and ordered me to clean my room and I did, thoroughly, very! That very thoroughly had me getting my box with books, diary and stuff and taking out my certificates showing that I am a qualified doctor. Those were for my office in Noranan General Hospital. Back in the box went the diary first, books next and with those books some books and toys that were presents from Steve Magaron and his partner Melko Garnits.

I will give a summary of the important events that have happened in the galaxy and here on Moniron.

Melko Garnits retired many years ago and is one with the Force.

Jono Bel Hana came back from Corellia with his son Jeb. He had helped the Jediknights to secure a holocron from the Sith and lost his wife during that encounter.

Steve Magaron and Jono Bel Hana are partners.

Steve keeps us informed. In the past he received messages from first Rostek Horn, followed by Corran Horn and his son Valin. Now the messages are coming from one of the decendants of the Horns. They are still staying on Shedu Maad with a group of Jedi who didn’t want to leave after a group led by the Skywalkers opted to go back to Coruscant. Shedu Maad is now a hidden planet where Jedi are safe from whatever mayhem lurks out there.

Ben Skywalker had married Seha Dorvald and two sons were born. First came Nat and second Kol. Ben left – with family and a group of followers – Shedu Maad and settled on Ossus and Coruscant.

Kol was father to Cade and that son had trouble with Darth Krayt.

Cade Skywalker became a leader of the Jedi.

The Jedi are again staying in a great Jedi-temple on Coruscant.

Peter Sloan came to Moniron after his wife and the wife of Rene Dalara died in an accident. With him was Rene Dalara and son Rob.

Mayhem happened when their stowaway from New Holstice – Carolin Mokovic – decided to go back to her imperial friends. For that she needed a transport. She had found a drug to keep Force-sensitives from using their powers and could seduce Peter to tell him about his transport after luring him and Mick Kerebuy to the darrin valley where the Force-suppressing darweed was growing. But Peter had given the transport to Jono Bel Hana and …

12. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Great Skywalker recap. I really wish we got to see more of that timeline. Cade was a very interesting character.

Force suppressing drug? Yikes.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful to read of the personal and wider changes for the Jedi & Skywalkers specifically.

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sure and that drug can be usefull for Imps
    more changes coming

Entry 67

That was an emergency in the hospital and work for me.

Ah yes I will continue with the important events.

Jono went with Steve Magaron in a police speeder to the darrin-valley after Peter contacted Jono about some old artifacts. Steve was severely injured and Jono was seduced by Mokovic. Jono left with Mokovic and her sniper-buddy and Steve was left to die but was rescued by us.

The women took the transport and escaped. And no I don’t know what happened to them.

The Jedi are still staying on Coruscant and fighting against Sith. Master Joy is one of the names I have heard years ago and…

Entry 68

No more diary-writing or recording for me. The recording device was damaged beyond repair and the remaining flimsies met with the scrubroom disaster named surgeons and nurses in for some Jesin Fialka washing. That way I have only this page of flimsy to write on. I will keep it short and it will be the end. But I don’t mind.

Entry 67 ended when I was called for another emergency and something happened when I was in the changing-room after the emergency.

I met doctor Elvira Kendaron. We are in love. We will marry.

I will be too busy with her to begin another diary.

FIN

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Exciting events and very nice wrapup. =D=

16. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    "The Jedi are still staying on Coruscant and fighting against Sith. Master Joy is one of the names I have heard years ago and…" :eek: Is this a reference to my fics? :p

Awesome ending. Marriage is always the end. :p Entertaining as always early. :D

17. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Marriage is not always the end, @Darth_Furio. Not always. :*

Anyway, thanks, dear @earlybird-obi-wan, for such great updates which I enjoy very much in the Dutch hamlet in which my mother-in-law lives. While I read this the North Sea breeze stole around the building and the medieval Catholic church, not really in use any more, silently towers next to us.

If the Empire would search for Jedi around here, they would not find any. This is how desolate the village is.