main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a young healer, 2008 diary completed 28-12 last page of his diary

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    *just had a refreshing bath as well!*

It helps after a long hard day.

*but had not so much fun...*

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Kelia The water and foam fights sound like so much fun!

It's so nice to see good times being had by all.

Great update

AzureAngel2 *just had a refreshing bath as well!*

It helps after a long hard day.

*but had not so much fun...*

Yes, firefighting exercises can be great fun and we had one with all that foam. But that needed a lot of water to wash away and we returned to the firehouse soaking wet.
    Thanks all for reading [:D][:D]

Entry 14

Jellybeans.

Master Aaqu has explained what Jellybeans are; little round pieces of candy and in all kind of flavours and colours.

Master Yoda loved them and four initiates wanted them. Mace Windu and Qui-Gon distracted Yoda and Magin and Benno sneaked them out of Yoda?s room. They played a game of Knights and Aces with them and the result was eating them all and getting sick. That got them a stay in the healer?s ward and a lesson from Yoda.

Aaqu taught me how to play Knights and Aces. That?s a betting game with cards and you have a minimum of two players.

Lessons were nice today with history of the Dunai elder and the others who came to live on Moniron and the wars they fought millennia ago until they decided to end all wars.

Dunai elder never went to war and have always been living in peace. They are all Force sensitive and abhor killing of any animal and when they have to do it, they do it quick and without distress to the animal.

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Jelly beans!!! I loved them growing up, that and Bottle Caps [face_laugh] Now when I watch ESB again, I'll think of Yoda offering Luke a stash of jelly beans [face_laugh] ;)

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Stealing jelly beans from the Grand Master?

:eek: :eek:

[face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you]

On the other hand, Yoda could have at least shared :p

And I'm sure they learned their lesson.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Jelly beans... when HARRY POTTER meets SW... he, he!

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Kelia
    Stealing jelly beans from the Grand Master?

:eek::eek:

[face_shame_on_you][face_shame_on_you][face_shame_on_you]

On the other hand, Yoda could have at least shared :p

And I'm sure they learned their lesson.

Great update

AzureAngel2
    Jelly beans... when HARRY POTTER meets SW... he, he!

They were fun to write into this diary and other stories.
    Glad you all liked it and thanks for your support

Entry 15
    I have gotten a diary from master Aaqu?s life in the Jeditemple.
    He had one in his padawan-days, one of the last 38 years of the Jedi and one started here almost 4 years after he had fled the Jeditemple.

Obi-Wan Kenobi played an important part in those 38 years in the Jeditemple.

Master Aaqu met him when he was a baby. And I have seen that baby-picture from Obi-Wan. He was carried into the crèche by his future master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Obi-Wan as a baby

Obi-Wan helped him when he felt master Aaqu?s pain. Aaqu was suffering from peritonitis and that's a term I have learned at school yesterday.

Master Aaqu and dad told me the story of Obi-Wan thwarting a bombing of the Coruscant senate shopping mall, his recovery from that and the arrest of a Tige Moranis and Iwana Needa and his master Qui-Gon helping him.

I have seen Qui-Gon Jinn today. He is large and stately like master Eled-Hir and very nice.

All Jedi are being taught by him from the book of the Whills.

In the library of Eled-Hir is a book about that and every Dunai elder and other Force sensitive beings get those lessons about becoming one with the Force.

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Obi as a baby Aww!!! Qui-Gon = =P~ :* ;)

Fascinating story there about Obi-wan thwarting a bomb attack =D=

8. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    every Dunai elder and other Force sensitive beings get those lessons about becoming one with the Force.

It's great to see Qui-Gon still teaching such an important lesson.

The fan art was great!!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I have great difficulties what to admire more: the up-date or your progress on that painting.

[face_thinking]

Tricky, tricky!

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes Obi as a baby Aww!!! Qui-Gon

Fascinating story there about Obi-wan thwarting a bomb attack

Yes that one has been on the boards last year.

AzureAngel2 I have great difficulties what to admire more: the up-date or your progress on that painting.

Tricky, tricky!

Thank you all for reading and viewing my art. Painting and drawing gets me in the mood for writing.

Entry 16

Alwin Karao has finished his first grade in healing a month ago and I had an outdoor bilogy lesson today.

We had a picknick in the woods and as soon as I finished my last sandwich I climbed a tree with Kerin-Gir and Gerry.
    A lovely exercise and we are allowed to do that every time a tree is available.
    And it isn?t dangerous because our teacher gives us safety harnesses just to do that.

Our teacher told us to come down and search for flowers displayed on her datapad.

I found a white flower and it is called a Nephril flower.

And when I saw that flower and took a holopic of it I saw a little furry creature with big ears hopping away and took another holopic.

The teacher said that it was a Konjy. They eat nuts and berries and make burrows in the earth and you have to be careful when you are riding a Husan.

I showed the Konjy and Aaqu told me more stories of Obi-Wan and his love for animals.

Dad told me about the help Obi-Wan gave him when he was injured during a mission.

Never knew dad was a firefighter but he explained to me that he was in the first response team in the Jeditemple.

Dad showed me the walking stick he had used to walk again and told me that he has used it many times for patients.

Even Master Aaqu has used it and he will tell me more about that tomorrow.

11. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Just caught up... I've gotten way behind due to Darth College, but these entries have been wonderful! Very entertaining!
    I'm excited to read more!

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    What a lovely flower... so many riveting things for the diarist to learn about ... I wonder if he'll have to practice emergency healing in a crisis or help out in one? [face_thinking]

13. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww...the Konjy sounds adorable!

I loved seeing memories of Obi-Wan shared [face_love] [face_love]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Intense and brilliant story writting as usual. Nice twist with an outside biology lesson. Perhaps I went for the wrong subject...

:p

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    mavjade Just caught up... I've gotten way behind due to Darth College, but these entries have been wonderful! Very entertaining!
    I'm excited to read more!

Thank you for reading[:D]

Jade_eyes
    What a lovely flower... so many riveting things for the diarist to learn about ... I wonder if he'll have to practice emergency healing in a crisis or help out in one?

He will in a future update
    ;)

He will hear more about Obi-Wan and something more[face_thinking]

AzureAngel2 Intense and brilliant story writting as usual. Nice twist with an outside biology lesson. Perhaps I went for the wrong subject...

Thank you again

And here is the next update with the may challenge in it.

Entry 17

This morning we had a lesson from Henrani Elenion, Lenwe?s dad and he had brought a skeleton.
    All parts of the human body were explained.

Never knew a human has that many bones but when Gerry one of my class mates said something about that, teacher Elenion showed us more skeletons and each one has many bones and with four limbed creatures many bones are the same as in humans.

Mathematics was funny because the teacher Bar-Alin was trying to solve an equation and had written the entire blackboard full with his scribbles.

One of my class-mates, Dan-El came to the front of the classroom and scribbled his equation and the teacher was impressed and praised him.

The teacher for drawing Cora Elhain gave us instructions to draw something what the heart told you. That?s new too and I remembered some stories of the Jedi.

I made a picture of the little husan of the Jeditemple with a Jedi on it.

Master Aaqu has told me his story about his injuries and his use of my dad?s walking stick and that was also the time my parents got married.
    And he promised to tell me a story of two little boys.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fun school day. He seems to get a charge out of everything... how gratifying for the teachers who must be used to kids who are wise cracking or half asleep LOL

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Why are my school days never that funny and blizzful?

Wait, I am the teacher!

18. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    My school days were certainly never that interesting :(

he promised to tell me a story of two little boys

I wonder what two boys he has in mind?

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes Fun school day. He seems to get a charge out of everything... how gratifying for the teachers who must be used to kids who are wise cracking or half asleep LOL

AzureAngel2 Why are my school days never that funny and blizzful?

Wait, I am the teacher!

My schooldays were fun (most of the lessons) and only a few of them were boring like singing because I cannot sing.

Thanks all for reading and here is the next update

Entry 18

Mom is pregnant. She told me this today.
    It will be 8 months before the baby will be born but I love it.
    Getting a young brother or sister will be fun and I can help.

It?s just like Alwin and Lenwe. Alwin is the big brother in the house of the Elenion?s.
    And I want to be there when the baby is coming.

I heard the story of the two little boys and that was another nice lesson for a healer in the making.
    It was about broken bones, microbes and therapy.
    Those little boys were Obi-Wan with 34 years not that little and his friend Garen.

Master Aaqu and dad told me that story and more Jedi joined us.

One of them was Jake Gorulus and he will teach me how to use scubagear and his former master Jiri Lapiili will help too.

Alwin came and said that Luciano would come tomorrow and bring those Jellybeans.

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A new youngling!! Yayness! And what a sweet thing to say about it--looking forward to it and wanting to be there when it comes. :D :)

21. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    How sweet the reaction to mom's pregnancy was positive

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Things are so much happier when everyone looks forward to the birth of a new baby.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    :D

Yah, a new baby!

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes A new youngling!! Yayness! And what a sweet thing to say about it--looking forward to it and wanting to be there when it comes. :D:)

AzureAngel2 Yah, a new baby!

Marhin is just an adorable child who loves to see a new baby
    Thanks all for reading and here is the next update where he will get something

Entry 19

Second entry of this day because dad heard me talking about those jellybeans. He didn?t know if Luciano would bring them but he knew another thing that I wanted for a long time.

I got healers robes from him and they will be quite handy when I have my first lessons in the house of healing.

They are green healer?s robes like almost everywhere in the galaxy.

Dad told me he had seen many green robes during his visits as a Jedihealer to other planets. Usually it was to get a badly injured Jedi-knight back to the temple.

And he told me a story of Obi-Wan counting the holes in the ceiling tiles. 64 and that is a thing that can be said of the tiles in the house of healing here too.

Dad has been to many government buildings, offices, shopping-malls and he told me with a big gin on his face ?64 holes or those wriggly wavy patterns and the worst ones are those checkerboard tiles.?

I put my healers robes on for the first time and mom admired it and of course I got the warning from her to keep them clean and not like my dad; greasy and dirty.

?First time you soil them Marhin, you have to do the laundry duty? she said.

Yuck laundry duty, sorting greasy tunics and when the baby arrives, dirty diapers and more of that stuff.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Both the healer robes and the lessons in the healer house sound cool. Counting tiles--a new way to pass the time when you're bored, too ill to be up and about but not too sick to want to be doing SOMETHING LOL

25. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    First time you soil them Marhin, you have to do the laundry duty

Sounds reasonable to me :p

He'll have to make sure he's not wearing the robes when he's around the baby or he'll be doing a lot of laundry!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.