main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a young healer, 2008 diary completed 28-12 last page of his diary

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes Both the healer robes and the lessons in the healer house sound cool. Counting tiles--a new way to pass the time when you're bored, too ill to be up and about but not too sick to want to be doing SOMETHING LOL

He will get his lessons in a few weeks time. And those ceilings: you see them everywhere.

You will see;)

Thanks all for reading and here is the next part.

Entry 20

Yesterday I have been reading in my physics book and saw again that weird term Quark. I have read a lot of books about the beginning of the universe and an idea has popped up in my mind after I read a book by a Marc Tilliani. He is staying on Moniron too in a mountainous part and dad has promised me to take me there after mom has her baby.

Funny stories and one was seeing the universe as a big balloon with us walking on the surface of that and that balloon keeps expanding. And about that professor who found that strange radiation thinking it were little green men.

That professor was thinking first he had found aliens and he described a theory about the birth of the universe. The little green men sounds were a left-over of that baby-time.

Another professor stated that the green men sounds were just hydrogen clouds in our universe and that created a ruckus at the Coruscant university of science.

Balloon scientists against those who think the universe will never change. One of those balloon theories states that the universe started as a tiny pinprick of matter but I have been thinking about that and it is impossible.

Energy is made out of equal amounts of two different particles, one dark and one light, just like there are two sides of the Force. Matter has more light particles and that was in that first book I got from my dad weeks ago.
    In it was a story about fundamental particles ?snarks? that made our universe and a smaller amount of ?bojums? or anti-particles. You can not cram those particles in a pinprick. Time has also something to do with it and energy has no time at all.

A blue particle of light that is leaving Obi-Wan?s lightsaber is still a blue particle if it meets your eye. Energy does not change when it doesn?t meet matter and is a sort of messenger. It is very much in order and matter that doesn?t act with energy also.

I told dad all of this and he asked ?how do matter and energy react.?
    I told him to take a sack of white pebbles and a sack of black and white pebbles. When you mix them you get a very disorganised mess. And that?s happening when matter and energy react and you never get only your white pebbles back in one place. And that gave us the notion of time. Only matter has time and because of that we can travel at any speed we like.

Dad took me to master Aaqu and I heard more stories about Obi-Wan and his foodfights, dislike for healers and anything that had to do with tubes or yellow things.

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I have been reading in my physics book

That's a subject that would put me right to sleep :p

Loved that he was able to hear all about Obi-Wan's infamous dislikes.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    *is happy and tired after so much reading!*

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kelia, AzureAngel2 thanks again for reading and your kind words.

Entry 21

Luciano has arrived today but no Jellybeans. He had to help one of the Junior firefighters getting to his parents as soon as possible and stayed in a hotel that was en route to our place.

He will bring them next time and that?s alright with me.

I read in the diary of master Aaqu and not knowing what Icepacks are, I went to see him and he explained that.
    They are used for sprains and swellings and bruises.

School began with teacher Sep-Ha and I could tell her about my theory and I used Caf and milk to demonstrate it.

Anatomy was nice and was about the various parts inside the rump of the human body.

Teacher Elenion was impressed by my knowledge and I told him about the diaries and when I said that a Jedi-job was dangerous he agreed with me and could tell me a lot about the Jedi. And he told me Eled-Hir has met master Yoda.

I asked master Eled-Hir about that and he has told me all about his meeting with Yoda and master Fay.

And master Aaqu told me stories about the Clone Wars where master Fay played a large part. She saved millions by saving Obi-Wan.

I learned a lot about boneknitters and why they were used by the Jedi-healers only in a dire emergency. Master Aaqu had to use a Force trance when he was treating Obi-Wan with them and above that a heavy painkiller.

On Moniron they are not used and I am thankfull for that. No torture devices for my patients when I become a healer.

And Luciano told me a lot of firefighting stories today.

I was awed by them: storms, Jedi, initiates with Yoda and a crèchemaster, flooded passageways and my father having fun with a surfboard, a big factory-fire with Luciano getting blisters after 4 days of firefighting and New Years Eve with nasty beings attacking the firefighters.

We went to the house of Henrani Elenion and Luciano showed us holotapes about firefighting.

The last one was hilarious. There was a silly man and he wanted to start his groundspeeder and it didn?t work. He got some starting gear from the back of it and connected them to a powerstation and another man was standing next to it. He got zapped by the electricity and the silly man wanted to revive him and he did this in a hilarious manner, breathing through a tube, placing that starting gear on his chest and when the medevac arrived he used the engine of the medevac to start his groundspeeder and that got him away but the medevac was grounded.

tbc

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Enjoyed reading the last two together. Wow... quantum physics in plain English LOL The story about the ground speeder :) Lots of fascinating tales to hear... Master Aaqu would make a great diarist too :D

6. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Loved all the different stories!

he used the engine of the medevac to start his groundspeeder and that got him away but the medevac was grounded.

Sounds about right [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I love pupils/ students who love school!!!

Thanks for that sweet up-date.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    he is and has had his diary in 2007

Kelia Loved all the different stories!

he used the engine of the medevac to start his groundspeeder and that got him away but the medevac was grounded.

Sounds about right

Great update

That film (Mr. Bean) was shown during our first aid lesson

AzureAngel2 I love pupils/ students who love school!!!

Thanks for that sweet up-date.

Thanks all for reading.

Entry 22

Alwin has taught me about backdrafts today. That was after school and I have to make an essay about gundarks. Don?t know what that are but I will ask dad.

Backdrafts are awful.

Beasts of fire.

Alwin showed us old films about backdrafts and the last one was very moving.
    They can set an entire room on fire in an instant and are very dangerous. Opening a door when a breathing smoke or dirty brownish-black smoke is seen is asking for trouble, big trouble and I saw that ladder being engulfed in flames. The firefighter managed to jump clear.

Three others were not so fortunate when they entered a shipbuilding yard. Two teams entered the building and saw faint yellow smoke wafting up near the ceiling. The fourth member wanting to clear the hose stuck between the sliding door was the sole survivor because the blast threw him clear of the building.
    I had tears in my eyes after I heard the story.

Alwin said that those firefighters had never experienced a back-draft during their training and couldn?t recognise the symptoms.

After the beasts of fire came the beasts of flesh and blood.

I asked my dad about Gundarks and Master Aaqu told me another Obi-Wan story. He met a Gundark and got clawed by it. The wound got infected and that put him in the healer?s ward and Mace Windu playing a Smiley prank on him.

I got that book about Gundarks and read also about Acklays.

Nasty beasts.

Master Aaqu told me all about those big bad bugs and the great fight on Geonosis that started the Clone Wars.
    Three beasts were defeated by the Jedi.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super update. Love the accurate detailing of the hazards of fire fighting. Makes me appreciate them even more than already. :D =D= @};-

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Love stories about fire fighters!

:D

11. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Hopefully the current and future generations of firefighters will see the same film.

Back-drafts are way too dangerous to not be prepared.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes Super update. Love the accurate detailing of the hazards of fire fighting. Makes me appreciate them even more than already.
    I am a firefighter and three men were lost recently in a fire due to a backdraft.

AzureAngel2
    Love stories about fire fighters!

Yes and we see those films and have a container where we can experience a back-draft.

All thanks for reading
    And the next update will lead to Marhin being an assistant to the healers

Entry 23

Alwin told me about his firefighting days on Alderaan during my lunchbreak and asked me to come back after school for more stories.

This afternoon I had a lesson in droid-building out of scrap material. That was nice. My droid can move around and carry something on its back. It has two arms and you can attach tools to them for scrubbing floors, cleaning and more of that stuff. Mom will love him and her father granddad Aragin will help me with the programming of the droidbrain. The droid is a present for her after the baby is born and I will keep it a secret.

Keeping it a secret was difficult because I came home with my hands greasy from those droidparts. I just told mom I build a droid and that other news: we don?t have lessons tomorrow.

The teachers have a party in the weekend and uncle Ghari will make doughballs for the entire population of the house of healing.

Mom had heard that too and said that master Elenion will help with surgery.

This is great.[face_dancing][face_dancing]

Master Aaqu has asked me to help him tomorrow. I am his assistant for an entire day.
    Now I am going to see the real work.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great gift--a droid to help out LOL I can't wait for Marhin's first day at the healer house :)

14. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww...a droid for his mom!

How sweet!

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Now I am going to see the real work

I hope he enjoys his day as Aaqu's assistant.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    This afternoon I had a lesson in droid-building out of scrap material. That was nice. My droid can move around and carry something on its back. It has two arms and you can attach tools to them for scrubbing floors, cleaning and more of that stuff. Mom will love him and her father granddad Aragin will help me with the programming of the droidbrain. The droid is a present for her after the baby is born and I will keep it a secret.

I hope building droids and having secrets are his only common things with Anakin.

Hey, the secret has to do with his mom and its a good secret.

Phew! [face_peace]

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes Great gift--a droid to help out LOL I can't wait for Marhin's first day at the healer house

First piece is now up

AzureAngel2 I hope building droids and having secrets are his only common things with Anakin.
    Hey, the secret has to do with his mom and its a good secret.
    Phew!

Yes no other common things.

He will enjoy that day you will see and he is a sweet character.

Thanks all for reading and here is the next update

Entry 24

I am sitting in the restaurant and writing down what happened this morning.

After waking up and breakfast I dressed in my healers?robes and went to master Aaqu?s treatment room. He said that I needed sterile ones and I got a new set of green surgical clothes from him. Everything is green, even the shoes.

First we met many patients coming to the treatment room and I assisted master Aaqu with giving him the syringes, pills and powders.

After the caf-break we went to visit the patients in the ward.

Medical gloves are blue and master Aaqu explained why; blue is recognisable when a part of it gets separated and white not.

Our first patient was a man who had appendicitis and he could leave this day. I asked master Aaqu if he had perionitis and that got him smiling and telling me a story about his grammar teacher, a master Appenda and her dull lessons. She was old and Aaqu told master Yoda that he wanted to remove master Appendicitis.

That young and already thinking in healer?s terms but I have read in my fathers diary that Jedi-initiates get lessons about healing very early in their education.

Our next patient was a muttering woman who complained constantly about cold gloves, tickling, spray and wanting to meet Eled-Hir.
    She even told that she had a MD2D unit.

Aaqu explained that that?s a droid-doctor and I don?t like them. No bedside manners.
    He told me that Eled-Hir had shut that old lady up with a Force suggestion and that all Dunai elder are Force users.

We had four more patients and they were nice.

Hey, Aaqu has something. I have to go.

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great first day--LOL one thing droids do not have is bedside manners

18. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww, the poor patients who had to endure the strict, no emotional droid doctors. I would hate that!

He told me that Eled-Hir had shut that old lady up with a Force suggestion

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Nice use of the Force, doc!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    It would be worse if HOUSE MC would ever visit them!

[image=http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/arts/2007/03/23/house460.jpg]

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes Great first day--LOL one thing droids do not have is bedside manners

AzureAngel2 It would be worse if HOUSE MC would ever visit them!

Droid doctors, you see them a lot in the comics and the O.T. and yes a real healer is better.

Thanks all for reading and here is the second part of the day at the healers.

Entry 25

I have been to the O.T. and that was wizard. Wow.

Master Aaqu told me I could watch a surgical procedure.

My teacher Henrani Elenion had to do a plate and pin removal and that was my first experience. Even younger than my father; he was 13 and apprenticed to his master Gli-Ra-Ond when he could attend that.

I had to don a clean pair of surgical robes after scrubbing with lots of soap and water and a nurse helped me with blue gloves, a mask and goggles.

All I could see of the patient were the part of his leg and the rest was covered by green sheets. An anaesthesist was sitting at the end of the table and I could see all the devices and monitors.

Surgery was fascinating and I have decided to become a surgeon like my father and master Elenion.

After that surgery we removed our clothes and got into a new pair.
    We had two more patients and after that we went home.

Walking home Master Aaqu told me another story of Magin Bhik, Qui-Gon Jinn and Benno Perion. They had been using all the building-blocks of the crèche to make a castle and Benno had put a yellow crate on top of that and it caused a collapse with Jinn buried under it. Qui-Gon had a small bruise and was treated and becoming interested in the healer he got a tour of the healer?s ward with the two others and got plastiform syringes.

Before diner I told my mom and dad of my exiting day and dad sent me to bed saying ?young surgeons need a lot of rest and you know who is coming tomorrow.?
    Yep; Luciano and his jellybeans.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Cool!!! A surgeon!! :) :) Aaqu's stories always make me LOL

22. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Nice to see he has picked his specialty.

Loved how Qui-Gon's mind was changed after his tour of the healer's ward

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kelia Nice to see he has picked his specialty.
    Loved how Qui-Gon's mind was changed after his tour of the healer's ward
    Great update

Yes Marhin will become a great surgeon.
    Thanks again for reading and your great support.
    The next part will be about the events during ANH

Entry 26

I had a weird dream about two droids and small black clad rodent-like beings in a desert last night. Those droids were sold to a farmer and they were complaining about their fate. I saw a young man gazing out into the desert with two suns setting.

I walked with dad and master Aaqu to the school building and I went to my table.

Just as I was putting my datapad on my desk I sensed that something was wrong with dad and mom.

My teacher took me to the house of healing and I found dad unconscious on a couch. Mom was there too and I cried and hugged my dad.
    Dad woke up and started to cry and mom had to comfort us.

Enga had been crying too when she was brought to the room and all Jedi told of a horrible thing happening somewhere as if millions of lives were snuffed out in an instant.

Luciano came and saw us and it was a very sad day.

That evening we went to the large living room of Eled-Hir and watched the holoviewer.

Awful.

The beautiful planet of Alderaan was destroyed by a menace called the Death-star.

All my friends had friends on Alderaan, lousy heartless no good at all Imps. Death star, I hope that thing will meet its end soon.

A live broadcast came from that thing and I saw an old man fighting a black monster.

The monster cut through the Jedi but he was smiling. It is Obi-Wan the one I have heard so much stories about.

Hey, only a cloak and it was falling down in two halves with the lightsaber landing on it.

Master Aaqu and my dad were smiling when that dark monster called Darth Vader picked up the lightsaber. They said that he could be redeemed and said that a Luke Skywalker would help.

Ere-Dun a visitor of Eled-Hir said that Obi-Wan knew how to become one with the Force.

Dad told us that Obi-Wan would visit us soon.

24. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    :_|:_|:_|:_|

Dad told us that Obi-Wan would visit us soon

I can't wait for his visit!

I've always loved ghostie Obi.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004