main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a young healer, 2008 diary completed 28-12 last page of his diary

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Yah, great tie. You should wave carpets as well, bird. They would have beautiful ornaments!

I saw a young man gazing out into the desert with two suns setting.

And I have an idea who that young man is... :D...

*is full of music today*

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Marhin saw the future.

Jade_eyes Great tie-in with ANH

Kelia Dad told us that Obi-Wan would visit us soon

I can't wait for his visit!

I've always loved ghostie Obi.

Great update

He is coming

All thanks again for your great support and here is the next one

Entry 27

A grey day and it is as if the planet knows the people are in mourning.

It was drizzling weather and after breakfast I went with my father and mother to the large pond. I was carrying like all others a candle in a paper lantern and placed it on the water after a signal from Eled-Hir.

He sang this beautiful song and it brought tears to my eyes.

Darkness has come
    Darkness has fallen

Our friends
    Our beloved ones

If we listen carefully
    We hear their voices
    Gentle like the waves

We hear their voices
    In hushed whispers
    On the wind

My friends

Neither empire nor death
    Can truly separate us
    Now as one with the Force
    They will live forever

All Jedi recited the Jedicode after that and when the last word died away I saw Obi-Wan sitting in the weeping willow. He was young again and he smiled.

After the ceremony we had something to eat in the house of Eled-Hir and Luciano gave me the Jellybeans. I shared them with Lenwe and Luciano has promised us to give lessons in firefighting tomorrow

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Very moving ceremony--pretty poem. =D= :D

4. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I've gotten way behind on reviewing... I've been reading and I'm really enjoying this!

I loved the poem in this last entry!

Great job! =D=

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    That was a very poignant ceremony

I loved young Obi-Wan appearing at the end with a smile.

[face_love] [face_love]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    mavjade I've gotten way behind on reviewing... I've been reading and I'm really enjoying this!
    I loved the poem in this last entry!

Kelia That was a very poignant ceremony
    I loved young Obi-Wan appearing at the end with a smile.

Thanks all again for reading and your great support.

Entry 28

Reading in the diary of master Aaqu got me another question about Obi-Wan and after my morning lessons I saw the two persons who knew everything about that.

One of them was master Aaqu and the other professor John Vanrood.

He told me everything about Obi-Wan saving the life of a little child by giving a donation of some cells and of Master Jinn taking Obi-Wan on a little vacation after that and the funny disaster with a cart loosing a wheel.

Master Aaqu told me about the funny thing that happened on New Years Eve when master Qui-Gon Jinn was left to finish the doughballs. Burned and one of them was the home of a comlink and the kitchen was a mess.

And Luciano has done the same as Obi-Wan and he told me everything about it.

We had a lesson from him and Alwin about putting out small fires.
    We used a garden hose and a blanket and I got another diary; Luciano?s.
    Great more to read.

And thinking about that vacaction of Obi-Wan I asked dad when we could go on a vacation.
    He told me that we had to wait until the baby is born.

---

Getting to school the next day I saw Obi-Wan again.

He told us that the death star was destroyed by Luke Skywalker and that the emperor was not on it.

Yikes, now he can plan more mayhem and destruction.

Obi-Wan told us that Anakin had escaped too. Anakin or Darth Vader I don?t know what to think.

Obi-Wan told that there is something good in him and that he will guide Luke towards Yoda.

Darth Vader can become Anakin Skywalker again.

School was nice with biology and drawing and I made a picture of that man I saw in my dream.

The teacher Cora Elhain said that she would put it on the exhibition of arts. I will get it back after that.

I read more in master Aaqu?s diary about Obi-Wan and Anakin. One entry was about the events on Naboo.

Master Aaqu told me that Obi-Wan had no knighting ceremony and that he had honoured his fallen master by putting a piece of his padawan-braid on his master?s chest before the funeral pyre was lit. And he told me of Anakin?s first months in the Temple and the disasters he created.

Whew.
    He landed his master in the healer?s ward after riding the banister to escape his master who wanted to take him back for a simple shot in the healer?s ward.

Jocasta Nu was in the healer?s ward too and she was not funny at all.
    Dad told me about a boring lecture by her about archives.
    He showed me a picture and yes I can easily imagine dad calling her an old grumpy lady

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/jocastasolo.jpg]

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great update. :D Liked the bit about sliding down the banister to avoid getting a shot [face_laugh] So Jocasta's a grumpy old lady [face_laugh]

8. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    He landed his master in the healer?s ward after riding the banister to escape his master who wanted to take him back for a simple shot in the healer?s ward.

Ouch!

But [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

9. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Great update! [face_laugh] =D=

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    He told us that the death star was destroyed by Luke Skywalker and that the emperor was not on it.

Ah well, you can't have it all at times!

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    To Obi-Wan and the healers she was.

KELIA He landed his master in the healer?s ward after riding the banister to escape his master who wanted to take him back for a simple shot in the healer?s ward.

Ouch!

But [face_laugh]

Great update

VaderLVR64 Great update!

AzureAngel2 He told us that the death star was destroyed by Luke Skywalker and that the emperor was not on it.
    Ah well, you can't have it all at times!

No ROTJ is a few years away.

But Marhin is reading more in the diaries and now he comes up with this entry.
    Thanks all again for your great support.

Entry 29

I have read about a living planet that has escaped our galaxy.
    Asking master Aaqu about that I got to hear a story about Zonoma Sekot and again Obi-Wan meeting with disaster and landing in the healer?s ward. That was after he had a run in with the Coruscant police and some miners that hurt him real bad.

And Obi-Wan appeared when Aaqu was telling this and he said that Zonoma Sekot and the Far Outsiders are a real menace.

Aaqu told Obi-Wan about his rescue by the Dunai elder before his cabin was torched by Darth Vader.

Obi-Wan told about the dream Anakin was experiencing and it was a dream about those Far Outsiders. After that dream he erased Moniron from the star charts.
    Now the bad guys don?t know where we are living.

Darth Vader, hmm. I think he will return to the light. He was dreaming about the future and he wants to keep the Jedi-healers safe.

12. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Now the bad guys don?t know where we are living.

And lets hope they don't find out!

Loved his faith Vader would turn back to the light someday.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Darth Vader, hmm. I think he will return to the light.

*puts on a candle for Ani to find the light!*

14. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Darth Vader, hmm. I think he will return to the light. He was dreaming about the future and he wants to keep the Jedi-healers safe.

I'm glad that someone else has faith in him! ;)

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kelia Now the bad guys don?t know where we are living.

And lets hope they don't find out!

Loved his faith Vader would turn back to the light someday.

Great update

AzureAngel2 Darth Vader, hmm. I think he will return to the light.

*puts on a candle for Ani to find the light!*

Jade_eyes Great update.

The healers are telling him and now Obi-Wan will too that Vader will be redeemed.
    Thanks all for reading and your support.
    The next entry has the vacation challenge in it and the one after that too. (inspired by the fun we had here with the kids and their vacationweeks building and campfires and foam glides and a dirt race.)

Entry 30

Luciano has come again and he was telling me stories about firefighting when mum came to ask him if he could help with painting the room for the baby.
    He agreed and I helped him after I got an old coverall to wear.

Luciano had a new receipt and mom made a fruit-pie and it was delicious.
    And guess what Luciano brought?

Holotapes with stories from the owl and the men in the house spent a nice evening watching those.
    One was about the owl taking a vacation and Luciano ? not Force sensitive at all ? must have picked up my thoughts.
    He said that I could accompany him for a short trip to the capital to see the large firestation.
    Mom and dad told me I could go and yes; now I will have my vacation.

---

Yesterday I came back from my visit to the capital with Luciano and whew that was wizard.
    I have seen big fire-engines, ladders, rescue-trucks and big and little boats.
    The little boat was fun and Luciano and one of his mates took me for a ride. You had to hold on tight when it was hopping on the waves and they demonstrated a search and rescue technique after throwing a puppet overboard.

Something funny happened when Luciano bowed a little to much over the railing and wetted his life jacket. We all were wearing those of course and they were automatic and Luciano?s vest inflated giving him a funny look.
    He explained more about life jackets and when we were back in the harbor one of the men demonstrated one with full firefighting-gear including BA and he stayed afloat.
    Ah mom is ready with diner and I have to go diary.

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Sounds like a fun and informative vacation. :D The thrill of learning new things comes through very well and is a delight to us getting a peek into the diary. :)

18. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Now that sounded like a great vacation!

Luciano?s vest inflated giving him a funny look.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That must have been a sight!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

19. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Great update! =D=

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks again for reading and most of it was taken from one of our exercises.

KELIA Now that sounded like a great vacation!

Luciano?s vest inflated giving him a funny look.
    That must have been a sight!

Great update

You should have seen my mate with that orange life-vest surrounding him like a miniatureboat.

VaderLVR64 Great update!

thanks again for reading and here is the next entry, also taken from some fun during the holidays in our village.
    A dirtrace and I saw it once on a flight towards the USA in a Untited 777 and it was taken from our country. Some Texas-guys must have seen that too because next year we had 6 Texans running.

Entry 31

More about my visit to the firestation.
    Luciano was born on Alderaan and in the village where he was born they had a funny tradition.
    A mud race and he has introduced that to Moniron too.

That was fun and I could compete in the childrens race. Finishing first was not the option for me, making a mess was. And I did that with making bombs in the dirt, splashing everyone with mud and it entered my ears and nose and almost everything.
    Getting to the finish we had to swim acros a canal and after that more of those mud-trenches filled with smelling mud and water and algae and whatever that made you smelling.

The firedepartment was there to clean you with cold water, brrr. It did the job and after that I had a soak in a warm bath.
    I came out of it after one hour and what did Luciano order?
    Get back inside and get clean water first. I did and with new soap and another soak I was clean.
    Did it remove all the smell?

No, when I came home yesterday the first thing mom ordered was; get in the tub Marhin and use a lot of soap. She has a good nose, very good.

Dad didn?t mind though and after yet another hour I was clean.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    All those baths LOL ;) Marhin won't want another one for a week now :D

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    These diary up-dates always make me very smiley!

:D

23. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I love a good mud race!

It's the intense bathing after that is no fun :p

But at least he is clean now.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    You should have smelled those 500 runners all coming to wash away that dirt under the firehose.[face_sick] They sure needed more that one bath after that.

AzureAngel2 These diary up-dates always make me very smiley!

KELIA I love a good mud race!

It's the intense bathing after that is no fun

But at least he is clean now.

Great update

It's fun to watch for the public.

Thanks again all for reading and your great support.
    You will see the Lack thereof challenge in a funny way. In our country we have those very little pancakes (about as big as an old dollar) made in a pan with little depressions in it and that got me the challenge. You eat those with butter and powdered sugar.

Entry 32

Alwin told me of something that happened a long time ago when he was with Magin Bhik on the agristation on Alderaan. Something with snow; Djon V-Ima one of the agristation members was injured and he helped him with a Force trance until a Jedi-healer and his assistant arrived.
    And guess what?

Some of those members of the agristation are here on Moniron. They live a few days travel by groundspeeder from here in a village at the other end of the continent. I have never been there but master Aaqu Maerhin has. The village is in a mountainous area and in the winter there is a lot of snow. We will go there after the baby is born and she is a few months old. She? Yes I think mom is carrying a baby-sister. Nice.

Ah, back to what Alwin was telling me. More Jedi arrived at the agristation. Two spies and they crashed after a bomb disabled their transport. They were lucky and landed near the agristation and Alwin heard that and with the two Jedi-healers ? Bones Barani and Errik Chaloa present ? they could treat the two Jedi. One of them ? Ken Zamay ? is also here and I will see him when we are visiting that village. Nice. Spy-stories!

Alwin helped with the surgery and after that keeping watch during the night. And he got breakfast in bed and Magin Bhik telling him that he couldn?t use the pan for making little pancakes anymore. It was in the chicken-barn and covered with rust, manure and dust.

That got me wanting to eat little pancakes too and guess what?
    Mom told me she would make them but I had to get the pan from her dad.

I went to granddad Aragin and found him working in his garage. And guess what? It was there and like the pan in the agristation covered with grease, rust and dust.

I went home and mom told me ?no little pancakes Marhin.?

I have to wait for them until we can buy a new pan.

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Those tiny pancakes sound delicious!! :D Too bad Marhin's gotta wait ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.