main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a young healer, 2008 diary completed 28-12 last page of his diary

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I went home and mom told me ?no little pancakes Marhin.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Now where is his sense of adventure? :p

I agree, those tiny pancakes do sound delicious =P~ =P~

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Poffertjes zijn altijd lekker hoor!

Ups, I am writting Dutch. My German and my English melt away like butter and oranje bitter on a poffertje!

So there are Dutch people out in your SW universe, dear bird... or better to say their ancestors!

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Wonderful update! =D=

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    His sense of adventure will return. The baby will be coming and that will lead to lots of work.

Jade_eyes Those tiny pancakes sound delicious!! Too bad Marhin's gotta wait
    They are, sweet with powdered sugar and butter melting on them.

AzureAngel2
    Poffertjes zijn altijd lekker hoor!

Ups, I am writting Dutch. My German and my English melt away like butter and oranje bitter on a poffertje!

So there are Dutch people out in your SW universe, dear bird... or better to say their ancestors!

just a few receipts that are lovely to make and funny to write about. And I have seen one of those pans used in a chickenbarn.

VaderLVR64 Wonderful update!

Thanks all for reading and your great support.

Entry 33

For that new pan we have to go to a city and cities are not on this continent, large ones I mean. And with mom needing our help now that her belly is showing we won?t go to a city soon.

I have heard the baby!

Yesterday dad took mom and me to one of the examination rooms in the house of healing and I could hear the sounds of the baby.
    Tiny heartbeats and she is moving around and when she did and I held a hand on mom?s belly I felt a tiny foot.

Mom told me that she does that often during the night keeping her awake with that moving.

And because of that mom needs rest during the day and what?s that for me?

I am helping mom after school, learning my lessons and some playing with Lenwe and my other friends and not seeing this diary that often.

A few months dad said and then I will have a little sister.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Sweetness!!! To have Marhin experience that!! :D :D

6. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    That was very sweet! [face_love] =D=

7. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I have heard the baby!

Awww...[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

An experience he'll never forget.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    @};-

Bedankt! I needed this up-date to smile before going to bed!

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jade_eyes Sweetness!!! To have Marhin experience that!!

VaderLVR64 That was very sweet!

AzureAngel2 Bedankt! I needed this up-date to smile before going to bed!

Thanks all for your kind words and the next update is another great experience for him.
    You will see

Entry 34

As I wrote last time, helping mom, doing my school work, school and playing took almost all my time but yesterday it happened.

I have a sister, yippee!@};-

Arianna Adin was born yesterday and I could be there.

Mom was upstairs resting and I was reading in the diary of Luciano ? quite exiting about his adventures in the Jeditemple ? when dad came in very early. He said that mom had contacted him and that she was having her first contractions.

Dad sensed that the baby would come soon, very soon and he contacted master Aaqu and there we went; to the house of healing, dad carrying mom in his big arms and I running after him.

Aaqu and Enga were waiting for us and guess what?
    I could go inside the delivery room.

Dad said ?come Marhin, as you are studying to become a healer, this will be your first experience with babies. But before entering the delivery room we have to dress first.?
    He dressed me in a surgical robe and gloves and after dressing himself we went to the delivery room. Enga and Aaqu were identically dressed.

I took a seat next to mom and softly stroked her forehead, helping her with that pain.
    Whew that?s an experience. Mom is strong.

And there she was soft and wet and beautiful.

Arianna Adin.

Enga asked me to follow her and I could see what she did with the baby. Cleaning, measuring, weighing - and with 3 Kilo?s she is quite normal ? and dressing her.

Dad had helped mom and when we got back with Arianna mom was resting in a clean bed and smiling brightly.

Dad had put the bed in a reclining position and when Enga placed the baby in her lap the baby started to make soft sounds.
    She was hungry.

Mom started to feed her and oh she is lovely, my little sister.
    We went home after mom and Arianna fell asleep.
    Master Aaqu had made diner.

This morning we went to get mom and Arianna home and after that school for me but you know! As soon as the last lessons ended I ran home to my little sister.

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nummy!!! That was sweet!!! he took to Arianna right off. :* :* He's going to be a great healer and... a wonderful daddy someday LOL @};- :)

11. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Lovely and mushy update! [face_love] =D=

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    It is good to know that some boys are happy about getting a little sister and do NOT wish her to be brought back to the shop in exchange for a toy car!

13. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwww....that was so adroably sweet!!

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I'm glad Marhin was there to see his sister being born and to hold her afterwards.

What a beautiful way to meet.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Sure. Thank you.[:D]

VaderLVR64
    Lovely and mushy update!

Thank you[face_dancing]

AzureAngel2
    It is good to know that some boys are happy about getting a little sister and do NOT wish her to be brought back to the shop in exchange for a toy car!

He is a nice boy, you will see in the next entry.

KELIA Awwww....that was so adorably sweet!!

I'm glad Marhin was there to see his sister being born and to hold her afterwards.

What a beautiful way to meet.

Great update

Thanks he is a sweet boy like his father

Thanks all again for your great support

Entry 35

Flowers, I brought flowers for my mom and Arianna when she was one month old.
    Why?

To celebrate that she is sleeping all night long.

She is lovely my little sister but when I looked at mom and dad during the weeks since she was born I saw sleepy faces and a few weeks ago I heard why. My door to my room was ajar and that caused the trouble for me.

Babies, you know, they need to be fed regularly and that means even during the night. And how do they announce that?
    By crying, crying very loudly.

I saw dad yawning broadly and stomping towards Arianna?s room, getting her out of bed and passing my room.
    Whew!

Getting milk she was soon quiet and I saw dad returning her to her room.
    Silence and when I looked at the chrono I saw that it was only 11 PM.
    More sleep for me?

Yes, only three hours and my dream was interrupted by a crying baby.

That morning I sat in the school with a very sleepy face and my teacher had to prod me awake. She was very compassionate though and told me that I didn?t miss much.

The next night I made sure that my door was closed and now I understand why dad and mom were smiling broadly after Arianna?s first night of only sleep.
    And now she is sleeping all the nights.

And dad is getting back to his usual self with his witty remarks and pranks.

I asked him if I was the same as a baby and he told me that I was even worse.

?Two months Marhin, it took you two months to sleep during the entire night.?

15. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Babies, you know, they need to be fed regularly and that means even during the night. And how do they announce that?

I saw dad yawning broadly and stomping towards Arianna?s room, getting her out of bed and passing my room.
    Whew!

Getting milk she was soon quiet and I saw dad returning her to her room.
    Silence and when I looked at the chrono I saw that it was only 11 PM.
    More sleep for me?

Yes, only three hours and my dream was interrupted by a crying baby.

Ah yes, I remember those days! That's why I stopped at #4. I was too old to go without sleep anymore.

Great update. =D=

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Marvelous of him to bring flowers, but the reason [face_laugh] Yup, they're all happy now they get to all sleep through the nights ;) Daddy's not grumpy anymore [face_laugh] and Marhin's not sleepy during class--he's been such a good student all along so that's why his teachers cut a little slack :D

17. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005

And sometimes the crying escalates to screaming if they aren't tended to immediately! :p

I hope Marhin's parents realize how lucky they are to have their daughter sleeping through the night at one month. It took my twins four!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    VaderLVR64 Ah yes, I remember those days! That's why I stopped at #4. I was too old to go without sleep anymore.

Great update.

Thank you[:D]

Yes it was a funny way to get the Flowers challenge in.

KELIA Babies, you know, they need to be fed regularly and that means even during the night. And how do they announce that?

And sometimes the crying escalates to screaming if they aren't tended to immediately!

I hope Marhin's parents realize how lucky they are to have their daughter sleeping through the night at one month. It took my twins four!

Great update

Uh oh four months! I just listened to my colleagues and came with one who had a sleeping baby during the night after a month.
    Thanks for your great support all of you and the next update is again a funny one.

Entry 36

Diapers, dirty diapers. I helped mom clean them.

Why?

She had seen a smudge on my healer?s robes and because I hadn?t soiled it during my classes in the house of healing, she ordered me to help her.
    What did I do?

Lenwe had spotted a nice place in the woods and we went there. It was wizard. Rain had made a path quite slippery and having a piece of plywood we could glide down. The only thing I had forgotten were my healer?s robes. The first smudge had me thinking about mom?s warning but Lenwe was so enthusiastic gliding down that I forget all about the other smudges.

Diving in the pond after the fun washed away most of the mud and a long hike to dry the garment had it almost clean but she still saw it and had me helping her doing the laundry.

And with Arianna eating those mashed fruit and bread morsels you have smelly dirty diapers.

I had to tell dad of course why I was doing the laundry and he came up with a nice plan. We are going to the mountains and snow.
    Snow, that?s nice because you can glide down on it.
    And Lenwe and his family are coming too.

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee!!!!!!! I bet mashed fruit and bread morsels make for dirty diapers [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Great that Marhin had such fun with his friend there but he's thinking: I sure pay for it after. [face_laugh]
    [:D]

20. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    And with Arianna eating those mashed fruit and bread morsels you have smelly dirty diapers.

I'm sure that's putting it mildly!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

It was nice of him to help change the dirty diaper :)

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

21. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Great update! [face_laugh] =D=

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    My brother was having that kind of fun when he was young and coming home he was told to stay inside because no more clean trousers were available.
    And yes, she is growing

Yes babies can be dirty[face_laugh]

Thank you.

The next update takes him on a vacation.

Entry 37
    We went to the mountains and guess what? We met Jedi.
    Master Aaqu had told dad of his brother living in the mountains in a nice village and when we arrived Airyn Maerhin took us to a large house.

Dad heard the booming laughter of a big man and he began to smile and getting inside I heard him ?Bones, how in Force?s sake did you end up here??
    Bones or Ben Barani came outside and he introduced himself and with that name I didn?t have to guess what his profession had been. He had been an orthopedic surgeon. Bones told us of his arrival and introduced more Jedi.

Errik Chaloa was an anaesthesiologist, Rian Solma had been a crèche master in the Jeditemple, Djon V-Ima and his wife Zamara had been members of the agristation on Alderaan. Julliu and Tosh were two initiates who had escaped with Rian during the Jedi-purge. And Marc was another initiate visiting the Agristation on Alderaan during the Jedi-purge with Master Ekiway. The last one was Ken Zamay and he had been a spy and he could tell me interesting stories. Wow.

Bones also and he told me about an exchange program in the Jeditemple many years ago.

Exchange program? Yes non-Jedi were allowed to visit the Jeditemple and have education and were all assigned a master. Dad told me he had together with master Aaqu a fire fighter as a Padawan.

Errik told me he had been to the Edjuan Co'nor Makneill public school. That had been a disaster when mercenaries began to shoot at the students and Errik was one of the Jedi who could avoid a big disaster. He used knock-out droids but was injured and that got him in a hoverchair for some time.

Have to stop diary. I am going with Lenwe to have fun in the snow and guess what? All those Jedi are coming too.

Fun, here I come.

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super update =D=

Nothing like meeting folks who participated firsthand in history ;)

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    It is good that there are people who are happy to meet jedi!

25. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Like this view of events unfolding.

=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.