main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a young healer, 2008 diary completed 28-12 last page of his diary

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Snow and fire fighters.

That does sound like fun!

But I hope he was paying attention and learned what he needed to learn.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    You will see more and I am considering to write that diary next year.

You will see;)

It is and the next post ties in with DNA too.;)

He did and in the next post he hears from his father about the knighting ceremonies.

Entry 43

The fire alert was false and we were back soon. Dad told me about Timo Herefa and his escape from the Jeditemple.
    Timo was the young boy he was treating when he was assaulted by a vision.

Dad said that he was guided by the Force and the kind voice of Master Fay, one of the Dunai elder, who had become one with the Force saving Obi-Wan on Queyta. He visited Obi-Wan?s apartment and put a smiley and gloves in the personal trunk. Next he entered a message to the archives and attached a worm to it.
    He returned to the healers? ward through the ducts and put a squeeze-ball with a message in Enga?s robe. Getting to the hangar took some time and he could escape just before the clone troopers arrived with Anakin Skywalker leading them.

--

Today Timo Herefa came with Hanjo Tavar and his wife Maariah to the fire station.
    They are nice people and were telling me stories about the past and the great care they were now receiving in a home for elderly people, having a nice apartment in a large garden.
    Dad shook hands with Timo and he sensed that Timo is a Dunai elder.

Timo told us that he was found by Jedi Master Benno Perion on Hamalk and that got dad quite emotional and telling us about his undercover mission to that core planet.

He had infiltrated in a slavers gang and was guiding the last slaves outside the castle of the slavers through the created gap in the wall. They were a boy and a girl about his age and he had felt a strange familiarity. ?Dunai elder?? He had seen them running towards the dense forest and that was the last he saw before he felt the impact of an unknown object on his skull.
    Dad was silent for a long time and when he continued he told us about his rescue and long recovery and the help he got from Master Yoda. Because of that mission he was knighted at the young age of 22. He was still in the IC ward and 10 holograms of the Jedi council members were there when Master Yoda and Master Gli-Ra-Ond knighted him. His master severed the braid held in place by a bandaid to the hairless scalp.

That was dad?s first knighting ceremony and a second was held 4 years later.
    Master Gli-Ra-Ond had returned to Corellia and was now married and had a 2 year old daughter. He came back to the temple exactly 4 years later and dad sported now long hair and one braided strand behind his right ear. That was severed in the knighting ceremony in the ancient hall of Knighting.

Hanjo and his wife enjoyed the stay at the fire house and the sun was setting when Timo asked them if they would like to return to their home. They wanted and before Timo left with them dad asked if Timo would like to visit us.

And he will after completing his study to become a neurosurgeon.

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Lovely update! =D=

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    It's nice to see how people grow together in your stories despite evil forces out there.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  6. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    he could escape just before the clone troopers arrived with Anakin Skywalker leading them.

At least he got away.

Lovely update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks all for reading and yes this diarist will return next year, older and with more adventures and meetings. The last post coming up next week will hint at that.
    But first clown doctors.

Entry 44

We are back from the capital and I have read those entries in his diary about the knighting ceremonies and the long recovery after that undercover mission. Those about the recovery were written in a different handwriting and when I asked dad he told me it was Master Yoda?s writing. It took dad almost half a year to recover and he had to learn to walk again and to speak and write.

Yesterday I could assist master Aaqu again in the house of healing and we were having our break in the restaurant when dad came in and asked us to come. He had to treat a little child that had broken her leg and he told us about funny doctors on Corellia.

Hanjo Tavar had told him everything about them during our visit to Monir. He has introduced clown doctors to the hospital in the capital.

And that had us dressing up funny. Master Aaqu donned a black robe with a wizard?s hat. I was his assistant and wearing an orange coloured surgeons robe. And dad, he was really funny with that yellow feather dress and sporting a hat with feathers. We could cheer that little girl up and she didn?t feel anything from the treatment we gave her.

Dad was hopping like a chicken around the treatment table telling a story about Twitter and Calor, two chicks having a great adventure.

Aaqu the wizard could set the bone and apply the splint I held ready without her noticing it.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I have a feeling the clown doctors enjoy dressing up and acting silly as much as the patients LOL ;)

9. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww...that was so sweet!!

I'd say the patient was lucky, having such considerate doctors willing to dress up just to make her more comfortable, but she did have a broken leg and that's not lucky for anybody.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    They do;)

They are helping and this diarist will return next year.

You will read that in his last entry.

Entry 45
    Hey, this is the last page in my diary. I will ask dad if he has a new one for me. As I was leafing through the pages and reading my entries I realise that a lot has happened in the time since I begun writing on the first page.

One month and I am 13 and for a Jedi that was an important age.
    Lifedays? No I asked dad and most Jedi didn?t do lifedays. And Dunai elder don?t do them either. We have just one big party for all living here in this valley when the winter solstice is coming.
    Why is 13 important for a Jedi?

Dad told me and sure that was important for a Jedi, being chosen as a Padawan learner or having to leave the Jeditemple.
    Obi-Wan left the temple before he turned 13 and he was going to Bandomeer and that brought him into contact with Qui-Gon Jinn who became his master.

Obi-Wan, yes he is visiting us regularly, sitting as a ghost in that tree near the large pond. He tells us about Anakin and the little spark of light ignited in him.

Yes young Luke will turn his father back to the light and I am looking forward to it.
    It sure will be an entry in my new diary.

FIN

p.s. I will return with a new diary.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Very well done for this last entry and super that you finished out the year =D=

This has been very fun and entertaining. I love your work--it's so non-angsty LOL

@};-

[:D]

12. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Yes young Luke will turn his father back to the light and I am looking forward to it.

I'm glad he has such faith in Luke...and Anakin for that matter.

Great job on this diary, I have enjoyed it from beginning to end

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    A wonderful diary! And a wonderful ending. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.