main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of Timo Herefa, for the diary challenge 19-12 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you again but first this.

Entry 13

The Falcon is covered in dust. I visit her to write in my diary.

A nice doctor has given me therapy and now my brace is gone. He has a difficult name and he is a professor. Alexi Northgo is his name. He took me on a tour in the university.

The doctor told me stories about a Mr. T and he gave me an action figure and books.

Mr. T is a great hero.
    I like him very much.

And the doctor knew stories about the owl.

Master Rostek Horn took me each day to the hospital and back to the spaceport. He helped me write this.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    The Falcon is covered in dust. I visit her to write in my diary.

Well, this will not be the first time that the Falcon gets slightly bashed but rises with beauty again.

@};-

3. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    Great job!

Bye bye brace!

More!

tapping fish

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    She will be there when needed.;)

And here it is with fanart Thank you[:D]

Entry 14

I am still staying with Spanners and Tomy and in a few weeks we are leaving to a nice new home.
    Dreams, I have strange dreams about a beautiful lady guiding me to a nice planet.
    I have drawn her here and this is my dream.
    [image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/timo5mem.jpg]

Mr. T is now with my owl in the sickbay of the Falcon and he guards my diary.
    Tomorrow at noon we have a ceremony for all the Jedi and after that I have my last therapy.
    I will take my diary to the ceremony and make a drawing. Tomy will help me write and he helped me with this.

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Can´t wait to read more about the ceremony!

[:D]

6. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And it's coming. Thanks again for reading and your support

The next entry has again a picture by Timo and the June challenge water.

Entry 15

Done by Tomy Itsi.
    Today was a day of rememberance and Timo made this picture.
    [image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/timo4mem.jpg]

He described it as four luminous beings united in the Force.
    The ceremony was very touching with the water in the pond reflecting the rays of the rising sun on the four pyres.

Winnina Skor
    Trik Telesaar
    Lystvy Krikorian
    Giord Popp

We celebrated all our brothers and sisters who became one with the Force.
    We are now returning to the CorSec hangar.

8. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    hmmmm, I could picture it very well... GOOD JOB!!! :)

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you for your support and here is the next entry

Entry 16

Another big adventure.
    The Falcon has saved Hanjo, Maariah and a Corellian Jedi.

They were in a boat on the lake and Admiral Kanaany (thanks for helping me writing) heard that a big black bad man wanted them.

We had returned to the hangar and he came running towards us.

I ran to the Falcon and the admiral, Tomy and Spanners followed me.

Tomy and the Jedi ? Hems Oilosse ? saved Hanjo and Maariah and a TIE fighter was following us.

We could escape because the admiral had help from his old ship the Korua Gem. There were only Corellians aboard that big star destroyer and they fired blanks at us and we got away.

I was in the cockpit this time and with Hems Oilosse and Spanners piloting the Falcon.

Tomy had trouble in the engine room but we got away to the Carenha nebula.
    And that was trouble. We had to use the escape pods and are now in the star destroyer.

The Falcon is now junk.
    Thank you Master Oilosse for helping me to write this.

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The falcon is now junk?

:eek:

Ah well, this is why we love her for she is a lady with character.

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And she will rise again like an Eagle;)

Entry 17

Spanners used a droidship and the transponder of the Millennium Falcon to fool the imperials.
    Hanjo and Maariah do not want to go back to Corellia.

I told them that a dark man is hunting Jedi and will find Hanjo again.
    And I have a nice place to hide.

The lady from my dream has a safe place for us in the capital of Moniron and I told the admiral about it.

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    A dark man hunting jedi? I wonder who this might be. ;)

But is good to know that there is a jolly good hiding place out there.

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And they are going to it

Entry 18
    The Korua Gem has a new name and a new transponder. Tomy programmed it. And he is playing a prank on Spanners with that.

He told me but we don?t include it here in the diary.

Tomy helped me to write.
    [image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/timo3eagle.jpg]

I gave the admiral a piece of flimsyplast with a drawing of an eagle. I told him that the eagle will help all my friends.

We left and I could get us to our new home. I was in the cockpit and could read the Corellian symbols.

Jack Kanaany and Rostek Horn have taught me that language.

Now we are flying through a nebula. Have to stop.

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The bird does not only draw birds, but also write about them often.

;)

I love this up-date and the painting attached to it.

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you and here is the next entry

Entry 19

Jerid El-Hanai was waiting for us and he was sent by Jasir Ere-Dun, the brother of Master Fay. He had a speeder to get us to our new home.

We passed a harbour with boats, a beach and a school for youths working on boats and a school for fire fighters.

Spanners and Tomy will go to the boats school and to that firefighter school and that is nice.

And there is a school for me and we are now in a nice house with a large garden and there is a beach and the sea with Falgans.

I will see the Falgans tomorrow.

Thanks Maariah for helping me to write this.

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Once more thanks for writing this, dear bird.

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks again

Entry 20

Falgans are really nice. They are sea-mammals and you can play with them.

They are big, very big but their babies are little and I saw one.

Mom falgan showed him or her to me. And the baby was swimming rounds around his mother and the other falgans. You can take a ride with the falgan by taking his topfin.

And the animal knows if you are young or afraid and he is very gentle with you. And if you want something wild he knows too. Spanners and Tomy were behaving like little boys and having a race.
    All the men were having fun.

Maariah also but when she saw our swimming trunks stuffed in the laundry machine with all that sand still in them she was not amused.

And sand in your sandwich is not nice too.
    Yuck, it is bad for my teeth too.
    I fed my sandwich to the seabirds.

18. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Falgans are really nice. They are sea-mammals and you can play with them.

They are big, very big but their babies are little and I saw one.

Can you paint one, dear bird?

[face_batting]

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I will paint one for an entry. And thanks for reading.

Entry 21

I have nice teachers and they are helping me with my writing.

And one of the teachers is Doctor Henrani Elenion and he has been the president from Moniron. He is now a senator and he works in the University hospital. He gives me lessons about the human body and they are exiting. He gave me a large book about anatomy for my lifeday and now I am studying that.

From Spanners I got a building box with a plastform human skeleton in it and we have put it together with glue.
    Maariah was muttering a bit when we had glue on our clothes.

Tomy gave me a robot and we glued that together too and that had Maariah muttering more because now her tablecloth was glued to the table.

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Good for him that he has nice teachers.

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    very nice teachers;)

Entry 22

It has been a long time since I saw my diary. Now I can write more difficult words and write better. I want to become a healer like doctor Tavar and he is helping me too.
    I have been with him and doctor Elenion to the big university hospital today and it was nice to see the classrooms.

And master Elenion took me to one of the OT?s and he explained all. First we had to dress in a surgical robe and the nurse fitted me with a little one. I got a cap and a mask and everything is coloured green-blue.
    The gloves are blue and master Elenion said that they are blue because you can see blue gloves better if a piece goes missing. That can happen during a difficult procedure.

I also got a pair of those funny cloggs and they were blue too. I have seen them in the Jeditemple in brown and beige colours but doctor Tavar told me that he had seen green and pink ones too. And he told me a funny story about Anakin wearing pink cloggs. All of Obi-Wan?s friends liked them. Anakin not but he was getting a lesson from Siri Tachi.

I have to go diary. We are going for a swim with the falgans.

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I also got a pair of those funny cloggs and they were blue too. I have seen them in the Jeditemple in brown and beige colours but doctor Tavar told me that he had seen green and pink ones too. And he told me a funny story about Anakin wearing pink cloggs. All of Obi-Wan?s friends liked them. Anakin not but he was getting a lesson from Siri Tachi.

Well, I like that story, too. :)

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    thanks again for your support

Entry 23

Swimming with the Falgans was nice of course and having sandy sandwiches during lunch on the beach also but what followed a day later was not that nice.

Master Tavar and Maariah took me on a trip to the wilderness and we had a picknick.
    I spotted a nice place to do that picknick. It was a meadow with a pond quite near to it. Hanjo Tavar agreed but I should have heeded his looks.

Maariah placed the basket with fruits and sandwiches on the grass.
    First we went to that pond and Hanjo showed me some species of waterfowl and fish.
    I was hungry and headed back to the basket and opened it.

An army of ants was crawling in the basket and carrying crumbs of our sandwiches away. They were everywhere and there were yellow and black striped insects on the fruits.

Wasps. Yes I know now how to write wasps. But I said ?a waps bit me? when one of the insects stung me.

It could have been an army ant too. Hanjo could remove the stinger and soothed the red spot.
    And we returned hungry to the speeder and headed home.

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Och, nasty insect. Sweet update though.

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    the weps or ant was for my brother too.

Entry 24

A very long time has passed. Spanners told me that it was now four years and almost three months ago that the Jeditemple was destroyed.

I was very busy with school and the diary was a no because I had lost it.
    Maariah has found it when she was cleaning a little used room. I remember playing there with my friends from the school.

I am now nine years old and visit the primary school. Senator Elenion is one of my teachers for the medical things that still have my great interest.
    And Hanjo is my other teacher of course.

And there is more; Spanners and Tomy are instructors at the fire fighter school and at the Falgan a school for technics.

I visit them after school and that?s a lot of fun except for Maariah.

You see Spanners and Tomy get home dirty after those jobs. Especially when they have had a fire fighter training with real fire and after that kind of exercise they are smelly.
    They put their laundry on the floor of the bathroom and that had Maariah muttering.

There was more muttering from Maariah today.
    Hanjo demonstrated how I could make a cast and our clothes were spattered with white.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.