main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of Timo Herefa, for the diary challenge 19-12 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 25

Today I helped Spanners to repair a boat in the Falgan.

He was muttering because he had lost a bolt and I could spot it. It was tangled in his hair and I used the Force to get it out.

After that we went swimming with the Falgans and we were all covered in seaweed after that.

Hanjo had a new book for me about the human body.

And Maariah was again muttering. This time we had put the laundry in the machine.

Spanners and Tomy had a fire fighter exercise and had put their laundry ? black trousers and white towels ? in the machine. All was turning a uniform grey and a clinking and clanking was heard. This time they forgot their tools too and the nuts and bolts.

And I forgot the pebbles and seashells I had found on the beach.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I liked the last two up-dates, especially this part:

Spanners and Tomy had a fire fighter exercise and had put their laundry ? black trousers and white towels ? in the machine. All was turning a uniform grey and a clinking and clanking was heard. This time they forgot their tools too and the nuts and bolts.

And I forgot the pebbles and seashells I had found on the beach.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    That's with men and their collecting all kinds of rubbish in their pockets:D

Entry 26

WHEW Today something happened.

A LAAT came and went and that was real bad. The imps destroyed the little village of Moneyna and my great friend Spanners is now injured and in the hospital. He went with Tomy and the students of the fire fighter school ? who were having exams ? to that village to help.

I sensed that Spanners was injured and I told that to Hanjo.

Hanjo contacted the fire fighters and he is now in the Monir University hospital helping Spanners and Itsi is there too. And that is trouble.

Maariah told me a bed time story about Twitter and Calor and I have seen a girl in my classes wearing twitter clogs.

4. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Maariah told me a bed time story about Twitter and Calor and I have seen a girl in my classes wearing twitter clogs.

I have the feeling that somebody has a new aquaintance soon... ;)

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He is still young;)

Entry 27
    I have visited Spanners today. He has a broken right leg and that is held together with a plate and pins. But Spanners calls that nuts and bolts and he wanted his tools to remove them.
    And all the fire fighters were there and they told me about Moneyna.

And I heard Tomy?s story and how he got twitter clogs.
    I told the story of Twitter and Calor the two chickens. Twitter is a yellow female chick and when I said that the fire fighers were laughing.
    Spanners called Tomy ?Nurse Itsi? when he helped with water.
    And now Itsi is planning a revenge for his twitter clogs.
    Nice. We are getting...

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Och!

[:D]

Even though he forgot his items, he had a great day after all.

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and he almost revealed what he was getting for Spanners

Entry 28

Spanners is recovering and he has no more tube food.
    Tube food is an IV of course but engineers are always giving new names.

And when I called Tomy ?nurse Itsi? he just accepted that and went to get juice for Spanners.
    He came back with a funny song.
    ?Juicy, juicy yo, for our little Jedi it?s a go? and he was swinging with that glass.
    Result dirty sheets.

And the fire fighters arrived and had a ?juice-story? too. A game of nailing long nails in a tree trunk and the one who lost had to drink a glass of juice. Mazin Duskenne is now ?Juice? Duskenne.

And Tomy fed Spanners vegetables and made again a mess of the sheets.

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Spanners is recovering and he has no more tube food.

Yeah! [face_dancing]

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And now he has something else

Entry 29

We have given baby tools to Spanners and all the fire fighters gave emblems and stripes and they are now decorating the bandaged tigh of Spanners.

Nurse Lira Majina was sad when she saw the box with baby tools. She has lost her brother Grethil on Malastare when he was 5 years old.
    But I had a nice vision and told her that Grethil will return and he will be helped by an Eagle.

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    But I had a nice vision and told her that Grethil will return and he will be helped by an Eagle.

Good vision! Good update!

[face_peace]

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And we all know what happened to Timo. He will appear in the 2010 diary of Marhin Adin.

Entry 30

I have heard the story about Kaagi?s parents when I asked what a beautiful white stone indicated next to the gate of the senatorial compound. One day I will meet him again. He has escaped too from the Jeditemple. I know this.

I have made a new Artwenty droid for Spanners.
    It is a talking droid too and Jonala one of my class mates suggested a code.

The droid asked this
    ?Need code...?

And that had Spanners answering ?Aquila Rhovanium?

And the Droid telling ?I am Artwenty, waiting for your command.?

Spanners told me all about the code and now the Millennium Falcon will be destroyed if she has been found by someone who is not a Jedi.

Master Elenion said that Aquila Rohavian is an eagle and the king of the mountains here on Moniron.

And Lira told me that it was a child hood hero of her and her brother Grethil.

And I have heard the stories about Salmar Rhovannium too in the crèche.

And now I know for sure.
    Lira?s brother Grethil will return to Moniron guided by an Eagle.

FIN

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The end? Already?

Och...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.