main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Did ANYBODY get Dooku?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Jedi_Kit_Fisto, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I found a Dooku in early june,late may.I`m:confused: that you are still looking for it.

2. lordmack

lordmack Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2002
    I have yet to find Dooku. :(

3. JediBadg

JediBadg Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2002
    I got two Dooku (not the flip figures either)...one i kept unharmed and opened the other. I found them at K-mart and one i only paid 3.79.

4. lordmack

Jul 5, 2002
    Your lucky, only $3.79 I might as well give up hope.

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I found a Dooku in late May. I wasn't expecting to find one, I just walked into a local TRU and they had the Star Wars stuff just inside the door. And on the peg at eye level was a Dooku. I still looked through all the pegs to see if there were others, but that was the only one. I couldn't believe my luck. And a friend of mine is sending me a Yoda in the mail soon as a belated birthday present.

6. hawk59

hawk59 Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2002
    I caved in at the San Diego Comic Con and paid $10. to get Dooku. THEN, the following weekend I see him and all his Dooku clones, (8) in all hanging at Walmart! Just yesterday I went back to Walmart and he is as plentiful as any of the others.I even picked up another Yoda to open up. You just can't win at this, I'm giving in to the dark side.....

7. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Lordmack, But it from ebay...You will not pay much more than you would in a store and if you want it that badly...!

8. lordmack

Jul 5, 2002
    Postman, I'am trying to wait it out, see I can't depend on TRU and target, so wal-mart is my only hope, I think he is coming in the new case assortments, my only other choice is Brian!!!!!!!!!

9. KitFisto777

KitFisto777 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2002
    I finally found Dooku today (It was the last one). I also found Luminara and the Royal Guard.

10. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I have bought 2 Dookus, still have one and traded the other. I have seen him about 5-6 times in stores though. A few times I saw him, yoda and anakin (have them all) but the cards/bubble were in crap shape. If I see a yoda and dont buy it im gonna smash the crap out of it BONG

11. DarthCinn

DarthCinn Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2002
    i'm Dookued to death..everywhere i go i see him. i got my first just 3 or 4 days after AOTC came out. Now, he's at the local Ames who is going out of buisness. Soon he'll be like $1.95 in Dooku dollers. Suddenly though Yoda and Kenobi(chase) have dissappeared and i wanted doubles.

12. lordmack

Jul 5, 2002
    I must be cursed or something.

13. g-blatt

g-blatt Jedi Master star 2

Aug 5, 2002
    got him the other day hes cool hard to stand but cool. The werd thing is his face he looks vary sad!
    but stil

LONG LIVE CRISTFER LEE!!!
    LONG LIVE CRISTFER LEE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.