main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Did I Forget To Mention? - Han/Leia, mush, challenge inspired one-shot

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by mayo_durron_666, Aug 31, 2021.

1. mayo_durron_666

mayo_durron_666 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 26, 2005
    Challenge #3: Vacation!
    Basics: Han and Leia enjoy some alone time, finally.
    Extra info: This one-shot is inspired by an old MMM Challenge.

Did I Forget To Mention?

He dropped their luggage on the floor and whistled under his breath.

“Nice, huh?”

Leia stood in the middle of the room with her arms out wide, looking mighty pleased with herself.

“I’ll say.”

Han gazed around the luxury hotel suite, taking in all the splendour.

It was extravagant and designed exclusively for leisure. The ornate fireplace, the personal bar, plush sofas, four-poster bed draped in silk, the dining area tucked into a nook and the wrap around balcony, it was perfect and all theirs.

“The hotel’s services are available day or night.” Leia shrugged out of her jacket and went to the waiting champagne at the bar. She poured the bubbly and held out a glass in invitation, “We only need to call if we want anything.”

Han’s attention returned to his wife. His brown eyes darkened, focused entirely on her and - in a deliberate show of appreciation - swept down her feminine figure.

Leia felt that look like a touch. The heat of it made her shiver with awareness and her pulse jump with anticipation.

Far from intimidated, she quirked an eyebrow at him and waited.

Han strolled over to take the offered drink. They smiled, clinked their glasses together, sipped the sparkling gold liquid and held each other close.

“So, you mean to tell me,” He ducked closer to murmur in her ear, “that we have this place all to ourselves?

Wordlessly Leia nodded, then gasped as he nibbled her earlobe.

He continued, his lips blazing a distracting path down her delicate neck,
    “No kids? No responsibilities? No itinerary? No interruptions? For the next five days?”

“Hmm … yesss.” Leia swallowed back a moan and managed to answer, “That’s the plan.”

“Well then …” He grinned devilishly, finished his drink, placed it and hers on the side, “Let’s get started.”

Han swept her up in his arms and kissed her passionately. Hazy with desire, Leia sighed with pleasure and opened her lips to his, exploring those hot kisses with demanding ones of her own.

The taste of him was addictive. How he took the lead made her melt inside. All the tension of his body, like a predator strung tight ready to pounce, together with his tender touches took her breath away every time.

The world dropped away until there was only the two of them locked together, his mouth on hers sweeping away every care and worry. It was paradise.

With her eyes closed, she sensed they were moving through the apartment but in the wrong direction. She tried to pull away from his kiss to warn him, to stop him from going too far, when – splash!

Their heads broke above the water’s surface. Han spluttered in disbelief. Meanwhile, Leia choked back a laugh as she saw the surprise register on his face.

“Did I forget to mention there’s a pool?”

Han paddled closer and faked a scowl,
    “You could have mentioned it earlier.”

“You didn’t ask,” Leia giggled, “and I was kind of distracted at the time.”

He grinned,
    “Me too. Although I gotta say, I’m a little worried I missed such a big bed and walked straight into a pool.”

She cupped his handsome face in her hands and smiled seductively,
    “We’ll get to the bed. Eventually.”

“Promises, promises, promises …” He whispered against her lips.

Champagne forgotten at the bar, clothes soaked, hair wet, they melted into each other again in the water. Each kiss grew hotter than the last and items of attire quickly began to drift away on the ripples their passion created.

It was a great start to a much-needed vacation.

Fin.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    SIMPLY DELICIOUS! Have I mentioned your stuff is like chocolate?! Because it is, every time. [face_love]

Kahara likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Sweet and a great way to start some time together

4. mayo_durron_666

mayo_durron_666 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 26, 2005
    Aww, thank you! That's a lovely compliment. [face_blush][:D] Glad you liked it!

Cheers! :D I agree, a great way to start.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  5. Hopefulwriter

Hopefulwriter Jedi Master star 3

Jan 6, 2016
    Enjoy Han / Leia stories and romance. Nicely written. Lynda V.