main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Die, Jacen Solo, Die! twisted stories about death and Jacen - 7/29 Thank you

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tahi, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Sorry about the huge delay with the next story. It's been a bit tricky to get writing time and RL has kind of dulled the old Muse a bit - but you shouldn't have to wait too much longer.

Kick [Face_hugs]
    Thanks for the party and the congrats.

DaenaBenjen42
    Hey - thanks for reading and for the review. :) Glad you liked the golf ball death. Hee hee

SithGirl
    Hi there. :) Thanks for that - glad that you get a giggle from poor old Jacen's multiple demises. Aplogies for the coffee spill. [face_blush]

TizTiz
    Cool name. :) Thanks for joining the fray - and welcome. Glad you liked the golf story. (I had a lot of fun with that, I admit.) I'll certainly let you know when I post the next story.

I see you're an Anakin Solo fan :) Me, too.

2. Mousie

Mousie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    Any chance of any more Tahi? :)

3. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Amazing, absolutely marvelous. I want more, that is amazing, exactly what should happen in profic. Darth Caedus is no match for the power of Palpatine. The plot to return, just like him, and so devious. Well, looks like everyone got what they wanted, Palpatine is alive again, Tahiri has her lover, and Caedus has his trollop. Everyone lives happily ever after.

4. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Mousie
    There will be more - but I want to get Many Happy Returns finished first as it's long overdue to be completed. :) Once that is done, I'll get back to this series.

Vialco
    Hey there - always a pleasure to meet a new reader. :) Welcome to the madness. LOL I agree with what you say about Caedus in relation to Palpatine. There is no comparison really. Palpy - to be able to hide from the Jedi so long - was obviously far more skilled and just plain sneaky. :D And he's fun to write. ;)

Thanks so much for reading. There will be more stories - probably get back to this in the new year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.