main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Do not Bully a Princess, you won't like the outcome....

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Adalia-Durron , Mar 4, 2022.

1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Tiber Ordwgal, Zara Ordwgal, Amethyst Ordwgal
    Set on Bakura, the Royal Palace.

Outlilne: Amethyst is the only child of Adopted Twi'lek Princess Zara and Lexrullan Prince Consort Tiber of Bakura. Her parents are both out of the ordinary, choosing to be fighter pilots and involved in the war against the First Order. Amethyst (Amy or Aims for short) stays with her Grand parents in the Palace while they are away, and attends a local private school. @darthbernael and I have created all these characters and we enjoy bringing moments like these to life, and that's all this was. A discussion that moved to a fiction. Hope you like it.

Amethyst was playing a game on her data pad but Zara noticed the girl was distracted. “Amy? Are you ok?”

The girl looked up and nodded before going back to her game.

Something was troubling the girl but it wasn’t wise to push these issues, but reassure her. “Well, you know you can talk to me if you need too.”

Another nod was all she got so there was nothing more she could do so Zara returned to reading her reports.

Amy watched her mother for several minutes in between her game and eventually the words spoken encouraged her to speak. “Mummy? Can I ask you a question?”

Zara stopped and looked up. “Of course, honey, ask away.”

Amy fidgeted with her data pad before putting it down. “Do you…….I mean….does it feel………….”

Zara put her own data pad down. “Anything Amy.” She said quietly.

“Do you like it....when Daddy kisses your lekku?”

Zara allowed a secret smile. “Yes…. I do, why do you ask?”

Amy squirmed. “I don’t like it.”

Zara frowned. “You don’t like Daddy doing that to me?”

Shaking her head Amy responded. “No…...I don’t like it when mine are touched.”

Now her attention was fully on the girl. “How do you mean Amy? Who has been touching your lekku?”

Amy felt silly, she was sure this was normal. “The boys at school, they laugh at me and they pull my lekku.”

With a deep intake of air Zara reached over and pulled her daughter closer. Amy duly climbed into her mother’s arm and continued to talk. “They call me freak and say horrible things about you and Dad.” She almost whimpered as Zara’s arms wrapped around her. Looking to the refresher Zara wanted to call Tiber, she was hiding her anger, hiding her frustration at this.

“Is that why you ran away?” Zara asked quietly referring to her daughters appearance at Ajan Kloss.

“A bit.....”

“Why didn’t you tell Gma? You know she’d have gone to the school and told those boys off.” Zara spoke quietly, she didn’t want her to feel like she’d done something wrong.

“I didn’t want Gma to know.”

“Why not?”

“They’d tease me more Mummy, they’d say I was weak and a wimp. They were already saying that. They called me a purple freak and said no one would ever love me.” With that confession Amy curled into her mother and she could hear her heart pounding.

Zara was angry now, she wanted to find the culprits and ……….well she didn’t know what she’d do to 9 and 10 year old boys, but she’d figure it out. “You know, when I was your age, the silly boys said the same things to me, difference is I told Gma. Once she’d gone to the school and told them, I was home schooled after that. You forget that your Gma is the Crowned Princess of Bakura, she has power.”

Amy had tried but her eyes were welled with tears. “Really? Did they hurt you too?”

Closing her eyes Zara drew a breath in slowly. “How did they hurt you?”

Reaching up Amy wiped her eyes. “They would pull them, away from each other and they would hit them, and one time one boy poured boiling water on them. They all laughed.” She began to cry. “It hurt.”

Zara was livid now, she wanted to hurt these boys, she wanted to drop everything they were doing and go home and sort them out the only way she knew how, but she knew that was wrong. “Amy, what they did to you was so very wrong and believe me I will be talking to Gma and she will be talking to the school.” She gently squeezed her daughter, “and you will never go back there, you will be home schooled, like I was.” Tears of anger were forming.

Amy pulled back and looked up. “They said mean things about you and Daddy too. They said he was forced to marry you because you were going to have me.” She spoke in a soft tone.

Zara snorted. “That’s very wrong Amy, we were married six years before you came along, and you know I was told I could not have children. You were not the reason we got married, you are our miracle.” She kissed the girl’s forehead.

“I know, but they wouldn’t listen.” Amy said quietly as a little scowl creased her forehead. “Will I ever find someone who will love me?”

Zara released one arm and brought her hand around to Amy’s cheek. “Oh, I know you will Ams, you’re intelligent, you’re strong and determined, you’re clever and creative and the fact you are beautiful is the icing on that delicious cake!”

The girl smiled sadly. “They said I was ugly and no one would ever love me.”

“They’re wrong, and the best thing you can do to creatures like that is prove them wrong. Grow up amazing, be amazing and one day someone equally as amazing will find you.” While the words were coming out Zara was trying to form the words to say to her mother in her mind, the words to explain this to Tiber, the words to stop her acting on impulse. “And they will want to kiss your lekku too, they will love them as they love you.” She gently hugged her girl.

“Mummy?”

More questions? Zara thought, she was still trying to digest everything. “Yes?”

“Why do you like it? I mean, why does he kiss you there?” Amy asked as she made herself comfortable in her mother’s lap

Zara’s eye widened, Amy was not ready for the ‘the talk’, she wasn’t old enough, was she? How did she answer this? She could use some help here as she looked to the ‘fresher again. "Wonder what's taking your father so long?" She asked, trying to distract the girl.

"He's got hair mum, it takes longer. Does he like it if you kiss his hair?"

The fresher door opened, Tiber stepping out, dressed casually as he knew Amy was up and in the room. He glanced over at his wife and daughter, noticing the slight blush that Zara's cheeks seemed to have.

Raising an eyebrow, "What did I miss?" A slight teasing tone to his voice.

Zara adjusted herself and Amy. "A very interesting conversation actually, take a seat." She decided to put the focus on Amy.

He chuckled, "Okay..." as he settled down beside them.

"Amy has been having trouble at School, did you know?" She asked him, "and it explains a few things."

His expression darkened. "No, I didn't know, someone," he glanced at Amy, "not you, kiddo, has some explaining to do." His gaze turned toward Zara, "I'm sure it does, Z, but what specifically?"

A gentle squeeze, "I think you should tell your dad what you told me my love." Zara urged.

Amy looked up at her mother then to her father before taking a deep breath and while looking at her twisting fingers tried to get it all out in one sentence. "Some boys at school tease me and hurt my lekku and call me a freak and say no one will ever love me and that you were forced to marry mummy and you don't love us." She let out a deep sigh afterwards.

Zara watched her husband to gauge his reaction.

Tiber almost growled at the explanation. He was trying hard to keep the anger he was now feeling under check. "Do the teachers know they've done this or have they seen any of it?" he asked, his voice as calm as he could make it. Shaking his head for a moment he tried to let his expression relax. "Amy, you know I'm not from Bakura, I'm Lexrullan and you're half Lexrullan." His eyes met Zara's, "Our kind, we're not entirely human, but that doesn't matter. What matters is this," his hand reached out, gently laid on one of Zara's lekku, "When we find the one we love...it's absolute, enduring, for all our lives. And...your mama is that to me, my soul's other half." He smiled at his wife before glancing at Amy again, "We never knew we'd have a child and when you came you were a miracle, our little angel. I love you both with all my heart."

Amy nodded, "no, I didn't tell, it would make it worse. They'd call me snitch and stuff." She looked to where her father was touching her mother. "I know Daddy, but they don't and they're mean. Mummy says she likes it when you kiss her there,...........why?"

Zara closed her eyes; they were back to the subject she was trying to avoid again.

Tiber sighed, "Well, firstly, I am sure that especially at a school where a Princess is attending they have security cameras so someone must know and just hasn't acted, which really upsets me." He lightly brushed Zara's lekku at the question, "Kiddo, someday you'll know but you know how it hurt when the boys did that to you? When someone you love touches, kisses, gently strokes your lekku it is not pain but is a sign of affection and love. Kind of like a better version of a hug." He was trying to deflect a little, not sure she was ready for the full explanation.

Zara had a thought at that moment and gently ran her hand over her daughters right lekku. "See?"

Amy was nodding as her father spoke but when her mother touched her, she jumped a little. "Sorry, I thought you might hurt it Mummy."

Zara stopped immediately. "Know that neither of us would ever hurt you Aims...." It broke her heart that their child thought she'd harm her. "I promise I won't do that again." She added.

"No, do it again mum, I think it might be nice."

Zara glanced at Tiber before she gently stroked the girls lekku the way a human would stroke hair of a child.

Amy smiled and looked at her father. "You're right Dad! That's nice. But you don't have lekku, does Mummy kiss your hair? Does it feel nice?"

Tiber grinned, "It's a little different, kiddo. Your lekku are alive, sometimes with a mind of their own it seems. They have a lot of nerves and muscles. But yes, in a way, it feels really good when your mom does. She knows it doesn't have the same feeling but that doesn't matter, it's her returning the same affection I give her. And that's the truly important part."

Amy nodded again with a thoughtful look on her face. “Mum said I can be home school, cause she was.”

Tiber stroked his chin for a moment, "That may be best. But the school still needs to know what happened and if they already do truly need to be dealt with. Having that done to any child is bad enough but you are a member of the Royal family and while that's more an honorary thing it's still completely uncalled for."

He glanced at Zara, "A tactical strike from a pair of X Wings, think that will get their attention?" he asked with a grin.

She pursed her lips, "might be a little extreme for 9-year-old boys, don't you think?"

"That's for the school ignoring a major problem. Blowing out the windows of the boys’ parents’ homes with low level flybys works for the boys." he replied, cheekily.

Amy was scowling as she looked from parent to parent. "You can't do that!" She paused, "can you?"

Tiber smiled down at her, "We actually could, whether we do or not is another question. We're royals and war heroes, at least in people's minds for the latter, and we'd be defending our daughter from bullies. Yeah, a little extreme but still, what has been done to you is unacceptable."

Amy frowned, "I don't want to hurt them, they think they're funny."

"Amethyst? Can I tell you a story?"

"Ok."

"When I was a little girl, I went through what you have, and I am sorry I didn't figure it would happen to you as well. I honestly believed people were more educated than this, looks like I was wrong, but there was this one boy who used to pull my lekku, he dipped one in paint once, he'd call me names and he thought he was funny. I told Gma and she went to the school, she made a big noise and even contact the news stations. It made me very embarrassed and sad, I didn't want to hurt the boy or the school, I just wanted it to stop. It was really horrible, I had to go into home schooling and the headmaster lost his job, the boy? Well, his parents removed him and they moved away. Lots of my friends left the school and finally it closed." Zara sighed, "so we won't be strafing the school, as much as your father wants too." She levelled her gaze on her husband, "but I do think a quiet meeting with the boys might be in order, what do you think?"

Amy's mouth was open, she didn't want all that to happen, she liked the school other than the teasing. She turned to Tiber. "Please don't blow up the school Daddy!?"

Tiber smiled softly, "I reserve that for a last resort, little one. But people are going to answer for this. Daddy just is very protective of both you and mama. I'm none too happy at the fact that the school has done nothing, as I am sure that at least some of this has been captured on holo. But yes, a meeting with the administrators and the boys’ parents is a good step."

"Now, you need to go have a sanistream, off you go girlie." Zara pushed the girl off her lap to the edge of the bed. "Scoot, it's getting late."

Amy grinned, "thank you Mum, Dad, I feel so much better." Turning she started to walk but broke into a skip as she left the room.

Zara slumped her shoulders. "I should have seen it coming." She muttered.

Tiber pulled Zara into a hug. "I think all parents hope things will be better for their kids than it was for them. But I do think we're doing the best, and all, we can. We're taking care of her and will ensure this situation is dealt with." He looked up as he watched Amy skip out, "She's a good kid and this will also show her she can stand up for herself, that bullies do not get away with acting like this."

"She told me they poured hot water on her lekku, that would have hurt. She never told us or mum. I'm angry and I'm hurt, does that make sense?" She nestled in to him.

"It makes perfect sense. That goes beyond bullying. That is assault, plain and simple. If those boys somehow learned that type of behavior is acceptable, they had to have learned it somewhere. Sadly, it's usually from the parents so I'm not expecting the meeting to be very calm, love." he said softly, arms wrapping around her.

“Uniforms for that one I think.” She began to absentmindedly caress his forearm, “might be a little intimidating?”

Tiber smiled, "Oh yes, I agree. Especially with both our ranks, awards, and the high decorations awarded from our service to the Crown as well." he said softly. Bending his head, he kissed the upper curve of one of her lekku as he happily sighed at her caresses.

"Hey?" Zara asked as she closed her blue eyes.

"Yes?" Tiber murmured, enjoying just relaxing, holding his wife.

She allowed a secret smile. "Wanna take a run at me after Amy's gone to sleep?" She bit her bottom lip as she waited for the answer.

"Do you even need to ask, love? You know I desire you so." He whispered.

Sitting up she leaned in and kissed him then muttered, "it's a date, I'd better go get the kitchen cleaned up." Moving away she turned as she stood, "you want to get her sorted into bed and a story?"

Tiber rose to his feet, fingers lightly brushing the end of one lekku, "I think she'll enjoy that." He replied then turned to go turn down Amy's bed and pick out a story.

2. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Great story! :)

3. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you [face_blush]

Kahara, darthbernael and Anedon like this.
  4. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    As someone who was bullied myself for being the geeky teacher's pet and for being a "retard" by the mean girls when I was11, this hit really close to home for me. Excellent job!

A/N: This would have been 1995, so well before the concept of what it meant to be "on the spectrum" came into play. I was formally diagnosed in 1996, when I was 12, and oddly enough, didn't know until we moved to Virginia and I was back in public school, so maybe mid-freshman year of high school. Until then, I thought I had ADD.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2022
  5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you @Nehru_Amidala - my youngest was bullied as their 'feminine' side was detected, she's trans now but back then as a boy she suffered horribly. What makes us different is what makes us special, but kids are cruel and more often than not 'trained' into bad behaviour by their unwitting parents. Teach acceptance, and teach love....... ;)

6. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Oh boy, tell me about it!