main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Do you love chocolate and sweets?

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Skiara , Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    I love M&M's too. ANd chocolate, and most candys.

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    We got the best Halloween candy yesterday! They are suckers but not on a "stick", instead they are little plastic arms and legs. So when you have it in your mouth there is a bone arm and hand hanging out! Or if it's a leg then you have a leg bone with the foot bones attached. They are so funny!

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I, like seeker, love the Symphony bar; I also love the hershey kisses with almonds, and Nestle Crunch bar--something else that's yummy is to make rice cripsy treats and dip them in milk chocolate morsels and of course still have the marshamllows and butter... oh, also, I love s'mores too LOL!!!! And any kind of chocolate made by Dove. ;)

4. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    mmmm...chocolate =P~

I just tried the M&M premiums with raspberry, almonds, and chocolate. OMG, instant addiction.

Candy makers are evil.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    M&M's premium with raspberry? Never heard of them. Do you have a pic of them? :)

6. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Check them out here: http://www.m-ms.com/us/about/products/mmspremiums/

I found them in the holiday candy section of Target. They are in a box instead of a bag.

7. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Wow! There are so many various kinds of M&M's. [face_hypnotized] It's really sad that they don't sell them here. :(

8. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    I just love chocolate [face_love] but it mustn't taste too sweet. In my imagination full cream milk chocolate is often to sweet, so I prefer dark chocolate.
    I'm also addicted to gummi-bears, like my whole family. But they are tasting pretty yummy to me :D

9. path-seeker

path-seeker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2008
    I like gummi bears too, Cem. I have gummi bear vitamins (so much better than pills IMHO), and I have to be careful not to eat more than 2 a day. :p

Jolly ranchers are a fruity hard candy:
    [image=http://candyaddict.com/blog/candy_pictures/jolly_rancher_beer.jpg]

And the Symphony bar is very creamy Hershey's chocolate either plain or with toffee and almond bits. I discovered them recently, and they quickly became a favorite!

Right now I've been enjoying skittles too. :)

10. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Sometimes I eat gummi bears, but I don't like them that much. ;)

Mhm, are Hershey's chocolate from the UK? Then it might be that I have eaten it, but I'm not sure. Just after reading your last post I had to think of UK and one of their chocolates - but I can't remember the name. [face_blush]

All times favorite are "kinder schokolade". Not sure if there's a translation, so here's a pic of some of their products. Yummy! :D

11. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Tonight I had a slice of cherry angel food cake - yum!!

12. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I'm not sure what it is exactly (one time more :p), but it sounds yummy and makes me wanting one. :p

13. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    Oooh, that pic of Kinder chocolate brings back memories... when I was a kid we always used to buy Kinder eggs... it had a surprise! (I've still got some of those toys here and there.) :D

I just finished a box of thin Lindt milk chocolate. Wonderful. [face_love]

14. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Those kinder eggs were quite fun and I have to admit that I still buy them every now and then. [face_blush]

Do you still enjoy kinder chocolate, Nina? I do. I think there's one single bar left right now, but not for long. Don't worry. ;)

15. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    It's a bit too sweet for me, but I admit... I still occasionally buy those eggs. And build the toys. [face_blush]

My best chocolate experience ever was when I lived i Belgium and I went to this chocolate fair. Chocolate everywhere, people making truffles and stuff and handing out so you could taste it, people painting with chocolate paint, god, there was so much chocolate! [face_love]

16. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Belgium's chocolate is just the best! [face_love]

17. DarkPowerUnlimited

DarkPowerUnlimited Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 21, 2008
    Dove chocolate with caramel filling is AMAZING!
    Kinder egg chocolate is very good, but the toys inside are usualy useless.

18. DarkPowerUnlimited

Nov 21, 2008
    Dove chocolate with caramel filling is AMAZING!
    Kinder egg chocolate is very good, but the toys inside are usualy useless.

19. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Kinder eggs are great and the toys are funny (some more some less), but useless in the end. Although isn't it a useful thing to be funny? :p

Tomorrow is Christmas (yeah, big news, I know :p) and then there'll be tons of chocolates and sweets again. Yummy! :D

20. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I'll have some chocolate cake tonight. It'll be pretty tasty. :D

21. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    I really like chocolate. Especially milk and dark....especially Cadbury's. =P~

22. DarkPowerUnlimited

Nov 21, 2008
    Sorry for the double post last time. I don't know why my computer did that...
    I like Resses Peanutbutter cups. Yorks are good, too.

23. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    At the moment those double posts or multiple sent PMs happens often. I'm not sure why, but maybe it's because of the new board coding? I don't know.

Although I love chocolates and sweets a lot and there's a big plate with lots of good stuff on it, I don't eat as much as usual. Weird. Am I getting ill? [face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.