main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Census Do you support Same-Sex Marriage? (ANONYMOUS poll)

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Sep 3, 2012.

?

How do you feel about Same-Sex Marriage?

1. I fully support Same-Sex Marriage

123 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. I don't agree with it morally/personally, but I support legalizing Same-Sex Marriage

9 vote(s)
    5.7%
  3. I support Civil Unions or Domestic Partnerships for same-sex couples, but not marriage

9 vote(s)
    5.7%
  4. I don't support any form of same-sex unions... no marriage, no civil union, no domestic partnership

17 vote(s)
    10.8%
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    If someone can give me a legitimate, non-religious, non-'civil unions are good enough', non-'because I don't believe in it reason' against two people getting married. I'll let them change my icon and sig to whatever they so choose - You'll have to tag me if you actually try to take me up on this.

3. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Admit, it took me a while to "evolve," but I fully support. Can't understand endorsing the denial of rights to a group of people who were born a certain way, at the end of the day.

4. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    So would it be considered a flame if I were to say that at least 16 people on these boards were ignorant bass-ackwards cretins?

(I'm aware of the irony in that statement given my predisposition to questioning the sexuality of male cat owners, btw.)

5. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

The day in which I buy myself a cat, I'm going to remember that, Dave.

:p

Juliet316 and Mortimer Snerd like this.
  6. Mortimer Snerd

Dec 27, 2012
    I thought you were bisexual. If so, you could have a cat and not be shunned at a tractor pull or monster truck rally.

7. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Yup, I'm still a bisexual.

8. Mortimer Snerd

Dec 27, 2012
    Well then you're in the clear man! In fact you could have a cat and a dog...as well as be omnivorous, from what I understand.