main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Does anyone else have cool SW dreams?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Jedi_Tionne, Jun 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tionne

Jedi_Tionne Jedi Master star 1

May 29, 2001
    I was wondering if there was anybody else out there that had SW dreams. I sure do.
    I had a dream once that I was in an X-Wing attacking the 1st Death Star.

I also had a dream that SW was real. I was Obi-Wan's apprentice and Darth Maul came back and attacked my little brother and sister. The really cool part was that nobody knew that I was a Jedi, and I had a comlink that I called "Master" on. I had to fight Maul, but I didn't even get to start fighting before my dog (Baron) woke me up. I ended up making up an ending and if you want me to tell you just send me a private message or post it here.

I know... I'm weird. But hey, I think most SW fans are.

2. Mal'a San

Mal'a San Jedi Master star 4

Jun 11, 2000
    I had a SW dream a couple nights ago, I think it was a bit premonitional.

A triangular ship (kinda yellow-orange colored) flew past me (I was some how in space), then I was in the atmosphere of a planet where the ship flew towards what looked like Cloud City under construction. Then the ship was landing on a pad and there was a droid waiting for the pilot, and he had a really big head.

For some reason, I keep thinking that will be in Episode 3. ?[face_plain]

3. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    I dreamt I was in the middle of Episode III once, trying to stop Anakin from turning to the darkside, and couldn't do it.

I've also had nightmares involving various Sith Lords.

4. NerdyNathan

NerdyNathan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2001
    I had a dream they were filming Episode 1 in my backyard, except Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were fighting about five Darth Maul clones and one of the real thing. The thing was the clones were pretty crappy fighters. I remember one part where one of the Jedi cuts off one the clones' hands, sending his lightsaber flying into the chest of another clone! :)

5. El_Emperador

El_Emperador Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2001
    I had a SW nightmare last night.

I was sitting in the theater, where Ep2 was going to play. I was just waiting and waiting and waiting....

and waiting

and then they said there was some problem with the movie and we all went home

:(

6. Dead Star

Dead Star Jedi Youngling star 4

May 23, 2000
    I had a cool dream once.
    I was Boba Fett and I was going though a metal detector in an airport. Ofcourse it biped due to all the metal in my helmet, blaster and all that gear boba have.
    One of the security guards said: "ok, lets try to remove some of all that metal you carring". Then he removed my helmet, so the persons in the room (3-4 people) could see my face. And NO ONE must see Boba's face so I shot them all in a Jedi Knight -Dark Forces(or whatever that game was called) POV. A fat lady begged me to spare her life, "I wont say you you are, I wont say anything! I swear!!". I shot her anyway... [face_devil]

I allso had some other SW dreams, among them ther was one were I played Max Rebo in EP2.

Dreams rule :D

7. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 27, 2000
    oooooooook, I have a question....

When did you become a nutbar?

;)

8. NerdyNathan

Apr 22, 2001
    Whoa, I just had one last night! I was watching some entertainment show (Extra or Access Hollywood) and they showed a clip of Episode 2. Obi-Wan was on this very primitive planet where some pirates are attacking villagers with WW2-type aircraft. And what's Obi-Wan's only option to take them down? Why, jump in a plane, of course, and dogfight them! Very strange, but cool!

9. Mal'a San

Jun 11, 2000
    I also had a SW related dream where Darth Maul and Kevin Sorbo/Hercules were fighting with lightsabers through downtown New York. That was just strange.

10. Dead Star

Dead Star Jedi Youngling star 4

May 23, 2000
    To bad you cant record your dreams for viewing later... :(

11. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I dreamt that I was Natalie's stunt double and that GL made strawberry daquiries to everyone on the set.

12. Jedi_Tionne

May 29, 2001
    I also had a SW dream one time that I was Jaina Solo and I had to go across something kinda' like the chains that they had to cross in Diversity Alliance to escape the combat arachnids. Tenel Ka almost fell and luckily Lowie grabbed her in time.

13. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    LOL, these are good...

I've had many SW dreams. For example, once I was fighting Maul with Qui and Obi, or I was filming the Ep I. and said my line wrong and we all went laughing. Or I had a dream where I was talking to Hayden Christensen and he was about to tell me the Ep. II plot, then I woke up. But the best dream I had like three days ago, I was in Ep. III casting, talking to GL and he cast me in some little role! :) Crazy, huh? But of course, I had much more SW dreams...

14. Harabec

Harabec Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2001
    Everybody except me has cool dreams. Or at least odd ones...why must my unconscious mind be as boring as my conscious one?

15. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    I dream regulary of the Imps invading Earth and escape in a stolen *ahem* Commendeered shuttle and going one on one with a Star Destroyer and escaping to the Rebellion.

16. NerdyNathan

Apr 22, 2001
    Dude, I had another one last night! (Now you're just encouraging me :))

In my dream, the trailer for EP2 has just come out! A few things I remember were: Palpatine as Chancellor, and the Senate bickering, droid starfighters dogfighting on Coruscant (near the Senate!).

One thing that really stuck to me were the clones. (Don't worry, I'm not spoiled) If I didn't know better, I'd say all the clones were just Sting in little tinted swim goggles!

Also, the last line of the trailer, when Palpatine leads Anakin down into some secret chambers of some sort..."Here comes the good part." Let's hope he's right. ;)

17. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Originally posted in Your JC Community:
    I had a Star Wars dream last night too. It was strange. I was training to be a Jedi, but I was still here on Earth(in my own region, too). It was a long dream, and started out with the beginning of training, then jumped a year ahead to when my brother was beginning training(though he looked nothing like my real brother. I didn't look like myself, either). There was also this girl in my dream, who was also a Padawan. Except she wore red/orange robes, like Amidala's handmaidens. I have no idea who she was. No one I know, that's for sure.

Most of the dream was a lot of just driving around, being at the mall for some reason and in the Jedi training place(not the Temple or Praxeum, more like a regular school. The classroom felt like a chemistry lab, actually). Also, it rained a lot.

Strange dream, huh?

18. Harabec

Apr 28, 2001
    Force Lightning 101.

19. mer-ke_fostl

mer-ke_fostl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2001
    Last week I had a dream where Vader and some troopers were in a desert and Vader slipped and fell into some mud and the troopers laughed at him, which was pretty funny. But mostly I dream about EpII predictions, and some have come remotely true(based on spy reports).

20. Jedi_Tionne

May 29, 2001
    Come on... keep them coming.... I'm getting a kick out of this.

21. Mal'a San

Jun 11, 2000
    I had one a couple years ago (it's amazing I still remember it) where I was an A-wing pilot flying around in the aftermath of a battle and I had to go searching for my girlfriend who was in a Y-wing (i think). I don't remember how it ended, but I do remember seeing someone freefloating in space.

22. Jedi-Knight2AMaster

Jedi-Knight2AMaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2001
    Ok this is a wierd one.I had a dream Darth Bane got cloned somehow and that Luke had a son,named Ben.So Bane turned Ben Skywalker to the darkside and Ben killed his father Luke in a cool saber battle.But then Anakin Solo redeemed Ben somehow and they destroyed Bane together.Wierd,huh?

23. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Yup. That's weird. :) I still wish I knew who the girl in my dream was. We seemed to get along well together.

24. Harabec

Apr 28, 2001
    I finally had a Star Wars-related dream last night! I think all of the dream talk here might have had something to do with it. In the dream I was trying to buy a lightsaber and some tacos above a department store in a mall, but didn't have enough money for any of it.

I don't quite get it.

25. darth_morgana

darth_morgana Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2000
    WARNING: REALLY WEIRD, LOL

I dreamt about a young Obi-wan fighting an evil plumber at the Chipmunks' house.

I've had three dreams featuring Anakin, Amidala and Obi-wan:
    1. The Jedi were trying to rid Naboo of a tree that turned to the Dark Side. It turned out that a bunch of Marvel Comics villains were behind it.
    2.The scariest but best: Zombies sieged Theed palace, and the best part was Anakin taking down a bunch of zombies in the corridor (LMAO as I type this).
    3. Aliens from the Alien series (Those scare the poodoo out of me) were their last opponent.

I'd go into them more, but they're too strange..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.