main
side
curve

Does anyone else have cool SW dreams?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Jedi_Tionne, Jun 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 9

Mar 26, 2001
    I first moved to Boston when John Williams was still Boston Pops conductor. In fact, the first time I ever heard the SW theme was him conducting.

Anyway, I dreamt that we were at the annual "Pops goes 4th" Esplanade concert and instead of conducting, he was sitting on our blanket, eating tuna sandwiches with us. Well, then I looked up at the stage and realized the Boston Pops was all SW characters. They started playing the Imperial March and Luke Skywalker and Emperor Palpatine stood up (violin and cello section) and had a duel with their bows before luke knocked him off the stage into the handicapped section.

It was odd.

2. GavinsGirl

GavinsGirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2001
    LOL! That's SO FUNNY!!!!!!!! I haven't been dreaming alot lately... But when I have a SW one cool or dumb I'll post it.

3. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    lol these dreams are great. I had one a while ago ... actually, come to think of it, it was the night Alec Guiness died (wierd!).
    Anyway, I only remember fragments but GL was doing a book signing @ some bookstore when all of a sudden abunch of fans and Imperials started attacking him. Then I realized I was in an Imp. uniform. It gets sketchy after that but I ran into one of my friends(who was Leia in the dream)and while we were taking cover from the blaster fire behind a bookshelf, she told me I was Yoda's cousin. There were some good action scenes w/ me saving Lucas, but I ended up smuggeling him out of the place in a gigantic matress - I shoved him into my mom's minivan and drove him to the safety of my house.

Needless to say my dreams can get a bit strange (especially that Yoda's cousin thing!).
    I couldn't sleep after that so I turned on the t.v. only to see that Alec had died. :(

4. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    This thread is GREAT!!! I *love* reading other people's dreams, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one who has 'em. ^.^ I've had a couple - the first I'll try to keep short, the second *was* short.

Okay. This one was about 3 years ago. Me, Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie are all involved in a massive blaster fight outside of the main Yavin temple - except it's all painted white and inside it's a symphony concert hall. (don't ask) Anyway, everyone BUT ME is equipped with a kick-butt Star Wars blaster - *I* am stuck with my Lone Ranger shot gun from when I was 4 (complete with white plastic grip). Thank heavens it actually shoots, but against blasters!? C'mon!! (Yes, I actually *thought* that in the dream.) We all take cover in the.. um.. doorway of the temple, then haul it like hell to... the Ewok village. Yes, you read that correctly. Except there's two levels - the bridge (or *a* bridge - whatever) and the forest floor. Luke, Han and Chewie all go to the lower level, Leia and I take the bridge. And on the way across the bridge, I admit to Leia that I'm worried about Luke, and hope he's okay, since he's my true love... End of dream (or what I can remember of it).

Just for the record, I've *never* gone for Luke. Han has *always* been my man, so that was utterly baffling!! **laugh**

Next - this one I had just a few nights ago. I find myself in a training center for people who want Jedi skills. Now, this is "real life" - as in, the movies are movies, and Yoda is a puppet. But the public is so enthralled with all of the cool things that Jedi and the Star Wars characters do, that everyone wants to "train." So, there's martial arts classes, kickboxing, sword-fighting... all stuff to really hone your skills and become a true fighter/defender. And the center is decked out like some ultra-trendy video-game center with the dark metallic walls, huge video screens, cockpit mockup "games" and the like. I go to sign up, and the first question on the registration form is "What's your sigil?" My sigil? (as in symbol representing me.) Hell, I have no idea. The woman next to me puts down something about worms (huh?) for her sigil. I start wracking my brain trying to think of something good.... and my alarm goes off.

Bizarre.
    kreleia ^.^

teamhansolo likes this.
  5. GavinsGirl

Sep 23, 2001
    HAHAHAHA! That's SO funny! I just love reading other dreams too... Haven't had any good ones lately... Any SW dreams for that matter.

6. Darth_Potter

Darth_Potter Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2001
    iv had a duel with vader. the duel in the death star II with palpy

7. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    Had another one yesterday morning, so I'll post it before I forget about it. :) This one was supposedly about Ep 2, except I don't read spoilers, and thus know virtually nothing about it. Also, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were heavily involved.

Okay, so, a huge group of fans (as in, the thousands) gets invited to "the Ranch" for a priveleged advance screening, along with "the works." This includes a tour of the actual Jedi training center (what's with all the training center stuff lately?) which is stuffed neatly into the several underground levels of the Ranch. From here, my perspective swings wildly from actually *being* one of the Padawans (an older one, like Ep 1 Obi-Wan), to being a rabid fan. Something happens (I really don't know what) and suddenly everyone is racing through the classrooms and corridors in a massive frenzy. I'm trying to get the younger Padawan(s - again, it varies) that I supervise (huh?) under my charge to make sure they're okay.

THEN I'm suddenly barging to the front of a line to get into the auditorium, where we will *watch* Ep 2 :D and demanding to get to sit with my family (we've all been assigned numbers, and somehow I got separated). So, I go storming in, much to the dismay of the usher, and end up seated next to Liam Neeson himself - who is *really* Qui-Gon Jinn, but he's all trimmed and shaved like Liam Neeson. Then, he has to announce the movie, so he goes down to the stage, and some wild lightsaber fight ensues. The fight pares down to Obi-Wan (Ewan) fighting... an old Padawan of Qui-Gon's (yes, I've read the Jedi Apprentice books, thank you). And Qui-Gon is really about 400 years old, and Obi-Wan about 200 (I don't know where that came from). And this ex-Padawan guy is full of piss-n-wind, and, of course, Obi-Wan fluctuates between being Ewan (with me watching) and me (my perspective). This fight lasts something like 3 hours (according to the dream), and it was one *cool* fight...

Oh, we're not finished yet. There's more. [face_laugh] I'm tellin' ya, this was one cool - and very wierd - dream.

Last part. Okay, so, I'm suddenly back in the now-dark auditorium, screaming my head off with the some-thousand other fans, and Liam/Qui-Gon is again seated next to me. Someone on the stage asks all of us how we liked the movie, and I distinctly remember saying "I wish they'd leave it at the full 3½ hour running time, and not cut anything." (uh... 3½ hours!? o_O;) The people around me agree... things start to get really fuzzy and indistinct, and then the phone rang, and I ended up getting up.

Is everyone convinced yet that I need to be committed? [face_laugh] Actually, I *do* know what caused that. I was watching Disc 2 of the TPM DVD before I went to bed - lots of interviews with Liam and Ewan - and I've always wanted to know what it feels like to be a Jedi. **grin**

kreleia ^.^

8. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    **bump** :D I want to see what other people are dreaming about!

9. GavinsGirl

Sep 23, 2001
    I haven't had any SW dreams for quite a while :(. I've only been having dreams about one of my favorite horses who injured herself and might go blind. (As a matter of fact... I've mostly been thinking about her, and the GSD puppy I'll most likely get next year!)
    But please don't let that deter you guys from posting... I REALLY enjoy this thread!

GavinsGirl

10. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    Last week I dreamed that I saw AOTC.
    The thing is, there were no clones in the movie!
    But I just figured: "Maybe they´ll show up in Episode III."

Scary, huh? :eek:

11. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    I had one once....it is Tabee's fav Sally dream...lol
    ((Think the X-Wing series))
    Anyways:

Tabee own this bar out in the middle of Planet Nowheresville. Anyways, the Rouge and Wraith Squadrens where there...Tabee was yell at me cuz I wasn't working the cash register and serving the drinks good enought. So she fired me and hired some boday else....anyways, suddenly some big name in the New Republic came in and gave Tabee this offical looking data pad...she looks at it for a sec then nods to the guy....the guy leaves and Tabee gets up on the bar and gets everyone quite. As it turns out Tabee is a general and commands a whole fleet. and her personal ship was actually the bar tavern. Well Wedge looks at Tabee and salutes her then gets the rest of the squads out of the place...which leaves me and the ship crew....I was a Captin who pretty much did what ever Tabee told me to do...

Then I woke up...*sigh* that was a fun dream...right Tabee lol

12. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    I love that dream!!!

General Tabee!!

YAY!!!

13. GavinsGirl

Sep 23, 2001
    COOL! Is Tabee Jedi_Tabee? I've never heard of her before (Tabee). Is she a JA or NJO character?

GavinsGirl

14. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    A few days ago, I dreamt that Bib Fortuna led me enter my school or something (memory on that dream is not complete). I found it very cool, because, unfortunately, it was my first Dream with Star Wars elements.
    But a good one, since ol' Bib's a Twi'lek! <--

15. GavinsGirl

Sep 23, 2001
    A few weeks ago... I had a dream that I was captured by stormies. (I was a Rebel) but it was here on earth. Fairly weird huh?

GavinsGirl

16. PloKloon1138

PloKloon1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    I had a dream that I was watching AOTC. Parts of it actually looked like a cartoon from the Disney Channel and I was bummed out. But what's worse than that, I was kicked out of the theater halfway through the movie for some reason, and was never allowed back in. It was odd!! :D

17. trekkie09

trekkie09 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2002
    I had a dream that nakin was abusing Padme and I walked up to him and kicked his---. Then Padme came up to me and--- you probably know the rest... :p

That didn't really happen.

Seroiusly y'all only a mentally retarded or major geek would have Star Wars Dreams.

18. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I don't, but I have a friend who does. We would stay up late watching the movies, and he would have the craziest SW realated dreams imaginable. Like one morning that he told me about, where his mother came in to wake him up, and he sat bolt upright and yelled "No! I've got to help Ben!"

19. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Hm. I had one just two weeks ago.

Dreamed I was watching television and an advert for the new fall season series came on: Star Wars Episode I: the Culture of Dreams (don't ask me what the title means, I can't figure it out).

Series had EpII Obi-Wan (Ewan), no Anakin, Mace Windu(SLJ), and Mace's Padawan, who looked like a 12-year-old Will Smith, but v. serious. It seemed to be very atmospheric & action-packed...

Can you imagine how disappointed I was when I woke up!? :)

20. GavinsGirl

Sep 23, 2001
    LOL. Yes I can imagine who dissapointed you where. :p

21. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    I have had this dream 4 or 5 times. it;s always the same. i am watching A New Hope. Alderaan just blew up, and Leia sobs. Vader looks at her and says "That's how the Cookie crumbles" . kinda weird

22. APadmeClone

APadmeClone Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2000
    I've dreamed I've seen the whole movie... experienced it rather... but with messed up plots :D

I woke up thinking, haha, now I know everything about EpII... *shakes head*

23. GavinsGirl

Sep 23, 2001
    "The cookie crumbles"? hehe

24. eclipseSD

eclipseSD Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2002
    I had a dream that me, George Lucas, and Darth Vader were on top of a mountain fighting Skeletor.

25. AnakinMoonwalker

AnakinMoonwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2002
    I had one of the best dreams of my life!!!!! A few weeks ago I had a dream that I was sky diving through Courasont(just like Anakin) and I even felt the HUGE thrill of falling!!! But I ended up falling onto the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.