main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Does anyone know if they make or have made a Darth Revan or anyother old republic figures?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Jedi Knight88, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    I have been looking for Darth Revan for a while no luck. Also I am wondering if anyother old repulic figures including revan were ever made and where to find them. any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There is a Hasbro Black figure of him - you can see it here on Amazon UK. There's also a Darth Malak from the 30th Anniversary collection. And Gentle Giant did a Malak bust - it was a 2007 exclusive for Celebration in London. (I have this one. Don't have the other two).
    Just a note that if you live outside the UK you might not be able to order these from Amazon UK due to licensing rules. In that case I'd try Amazon in your country or eBay.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  3. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Thanks for the info I am defintly going to try to get them.

4. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    In the early 2010s, Hasbro released 3.75 inch figures of Bastila Shan and Darth Malgus as part of their Vintage Collection. There is a Vintage Collection version of Darth Revan slotted for release in July 2019.

Gentle Giant also made a Darth Malak statue, which looked awesome. I don't think you could pick this up now without paying a ridiculous price, unfortunately.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  5. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Malak looks awesome but your right the price is well out of my range. also thanks for the bastilla and malgus tips didn't know the were out there and I will be look for more info about revan.

Dannik Jerriko likes this.