main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Don't be a stranger... Stand up and be counted!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Exalted_1, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    ok, its been awhile and we haven't had an introductions thread for a while.

time to change that!

I will also use this as a means to see how active we are as we are heading towards time for our annual picnic & fun-o-rama!

if you are reading this message then you should post a reply and let us know if you would be interested in hanging out this spring or summer or simply just to hi!

:D

2. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    Hey all, it's me Sean. Not much has been going on for me. I may have a lead or two on getting back into the workforce.Otherwise, I'm still unemployed. Actually, both Suzanne and I are out of work, but working on correcting that. I'm would love to get together sometime and I'm good for the picnic. The only thing is, I will need a ride as my car is down for the count right now. Overall, I'm still here.

3. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Still around, really I promise! Just haven't had the chance to stop by as much as before.

Menath and Moved into a house at the end of last year, would possibly be willing to host the picnic but perhaps have it set back in August, Weekends are seemingly already booked :(

4. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Hello all, I am still around mostly wandering through the boards, but still here.
    I would not mind doing the picinc thing but would have to ask for a ride.

5. CantinaKid

CantinaKid Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2010
    CantinaKid, here in Dayton, not too far away.

6. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Dayton and cincinnati -- we're getting to be pretty much one city now arn't we?

North dayton or south dayton?

7. Z28Jerry

Z28Jerry Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2004
    Damn, need to check in more often. I'm here, present and accounted for. Never been to any meetings or picnics, even though I try. My work schedule keeps me traveling a bit unpredictably, so I have given up on saying I will be anywhere specific at a time and date, lol.
    But I would love to meet some of you freaks this year. When's the picnic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.