main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Dont give up Star Wars fans!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by echo-3, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Come on guys, Dont give up on this board. It need you !
    We are not threating to close down boards any longer,so please ...email me if I can do anything to help your chapter out.

Eric

2. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    We've been trying for a while to get local fans back here, but most of our focus is on IHN. Plus, these boards seemed to dry up real quick after ROTS was released. There are a few people here and there that stop by, and we try to get them over to the IHN boards, since that is where we spend most of our time now. Even in the "good ol' days", keeping interest in Columbus was a hard task.

If you are in the Columbus area, we would love to hear from you. Head over to ihnradio.com/forums and let us know you are local. There are a few other listeners in the Columbus area, and we would love to meet up and do something.

3. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    This is Eric from the weekly call in to IHN. I would love it if your FF would post here as well.
    Is there a reason that you left TFN boards for IHN.I like the IHN boards too , My goal is to get all of the Midwest buzzing again with activity.
    Thanks.

Eric

4. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    Eric,
    Columbus has always been a rough "market" to keep interest in. Around a movie, interest was at it's peak, as you would expect. But in the period between movies, and now afterwards, it just doesn't seem to be there. Even on the TFN boards in other cities, I'm sure you have seen a drop in interest.
    I fear that until TCW starts back up, and the 2 other shows take off, there isn't going to be much interest in the universe beyond what there is now. Look how hard it is for IHN, and TFN to come up with actual news. But we are trying. I keep an eye on these boards from time to time, to try and bring people in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.