main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Don't you hate it when....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DarthPapa, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I hate it when I move and the people "helping" me put all the boxes of thing I need at the bottom or at the back of the room. It's going to take me ages to find my keyboard and mouse.

2. Fantyx

Fantyx Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2006
    'force type'

3. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    I hate it when you send someone a Privte Message and they do not reply. However, they have the audacity to leave a posting on your home board to someone else. In particular our CP. the only person that they know in the group.

I'm talking about our RSA. It is very rude to openly ignore people.

I would like an apolagy.

4. DaleSabers

DaleSabers Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2006
    sorry who are we talking about here?

5. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    He is talking about me.

Robert I take major offence to your comments. As RSA of Canada for the last 6 years as well as the JC Collection forum mod I have never been called rude by anyone until now. I am sorry if I come across as being rude by not repling to a PM that I read 24 hours ago. I am quite busy here on the boards and have a large area
    to patrol. I may not be able to get back to folks right aways but be assured that I will. I also have quite
    a busy job in real life as an IT project manager that keeps me busy. I also took a flip in the shower yesterday and have been laying in bed since then.

6. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    In addendum in my last post. My laptop died on me. On Monday I got this nice pm about attending the parade and that the gang would be honored to see me. I was feeling all warm and fuzzy inside as I do not get personal invitations to events and thought that was a very nice gesture. And then 24 hours later I am told that I am rude and I should step down as RSA of Canada because I did not reply to an email to an event taking place in a few weeks. I was shocked !!! Normally if there is an emergency for me to take care of I will take action and reply right away but due to the fact that the event was in late November which as we all know is a very busy time and that I needed to check with my wife, I was going to reply later today or tomorrow to the invitation.

7. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Mike I sent you a Private Message.

If you didn't have time, I would wait. However you did have time to come to this board and leave a message for Rebellaka. You slap me in the face with that. So, I have to stir up a hornets nest and start an argument.

8. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I did not have to check my work schedule or check with my wife before I posted my message to Rabellaka Robert but I do when I have to respond to an invitation to an event that is taking place a few weeks from now especially when Christmas is around the corner.

9. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    It does not take long to reply: I'll think about it. or even as simple "maybe".

Certainly not as long as it takes to go to a forum and make a posting. One that you would not have known about if I did not send you a message.

10. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I sent you my reply Robert and I am done with this issue. If you still have issues with me please take them to one of the GSAs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.