main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Down the Sn'aala Hole We Go (NJO: Brodey/Kyp/Jaina/Jag) NEW STORY IS UP!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by NarundiJedi, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Hey, welcome JMK! :D You're just in time for me to move the party over to Beyond the Saga. ;)

Glad you liked the whole long story! Sorry I couldn't make it easier for you by sending you the word file, but I guess you didn't mind the fic with all the replies. ;)

I'll be putting the sequel up shortly. And I'll see what I can do about slipping in some J/TK. I can't say I'm biased one way or another where Jacen's ladies are concerned, so it'll make for an interesting passage. ;)

And I've been looking for that next Kyp Adventures post. I lurk silently. . . [face_mischief]

Jae Angel

2. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    THE NEW STORY IS UP! :D

Yes, for those who haven't noticed yet, Attention Moron is now on the Beyond the Saga board! :)

You can either follow the link in my signature or follow this one. :)

Jae Angel

3. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    Hiya NJ! Just thought I'd drop by before heading over to Attention Moron. Can't wait!!!!!

Stryke

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Awwwww, thanks Stryke! :) It's sad to say goodbye to this place. Perhaps I'll post one more viggie so I don't have to leave so soon. ;) Or we should have a little par-tay in here to say goodbye! :p

Jae Angel

5. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Just a little bump for this. :)

Jae Angel

6. NJs_Cat

NJs_Cat Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2003
    Meh. My ending was better! :p

Da Micka

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Silly cat! I think you've been into the catnip a little too much! :p

Jae Angel

8. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Just giving this another up for no good reason! :p Ahhhhh, memories. ;)

Jae Angel

9. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Eh, I should give this one a bump to save it from the auto-lock. :p

Jae Angel

10. Ramya

Ramya Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2003
    *wipes sweat from brow* Wow! That was a long trek through the old stories then this one, but digging through the threads was well worth it :)

Maybe it was because Jag was ruled by that logic thing for which Brodey had developed distaste.
    Awww Brodey! I understand completely! I like the J/J relationship (even if it's underdeveloped in the books which thankfully you've changed!) but gotta agree, Jag is a bit too prim and proper ;)
    I adore Brodey! (Not often that I care for original characters implanted!) You've done a wonderful job though and I'd love to see more fics with him in the future :)

I'm lucky to come in at the end of this fic, the number of cliffhangers you leave would drive me nuts :p
    Speaking of which I must now hunt down your other fics and get the cliffhanging experience :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.