main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dragon Ball Super: Dark Saiyan Saga

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Kato Sai, Aug 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    [​IMG]
    Dark Saiyan Saga

After The Tournament of Power and the defeat of Jiren, Whis and the newly revived Frieza witness an arrival of a black hole in Universe 7. Emerging from it is a being, a Saiyan…

Rules
    :

Follow The RPF Rules and JCF Rules which includes:

No trolling,
    No spamming (double posting and post irrelevant posts like I ate pancakes today),
    No Godmodding (manipulating another person’s character without permission),
    No Meta Gaming
    No Power Playing
    No Power Gaming
    ————————-

Creating an original character requires a GM Approval, send a character sheet PM to @Kato Sai

Character Sheet Template

Name:
    Species:
    Examples are, Super Saiyan, Orange Piccolo, and etc.
    Height:
    Weight:
    Weapons:
    Distinguishing Marks:
    Description or Photo:
    Short Bio or Backstory:

Established Dragon Ball characters don’t need Character Sheets.
    You can refer to this database to learn about them:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/dragon-ball-super/4075-581/characters/

Current Players:

Hashiita, The Dark Saiyan -Kato Sai

**Vageta** - @Jedi Bluth

Available Characters:

Android 17
    Android 18
    Beerus
    Broly
    Bulma
    Bulla
    Cabba
    Chao Zu
    Chi-Chi
    Dende
    Eldar Kai
    Frieza
    Goku
    Gohan
    Goten
    King Kai
    Kai
    Krillin
    Master Roshi
    Mr. Satan
    Oolong
    Pilaf
    Tien
    Trunks
    Future Trunks
    Majin Buu
    Pan
    Piccolo
    Videl
    Vados
    Whis
    Yamcha
    Zamusa
    Zeno

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  2. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Name: Hashiita (Ha-sheet-a)
    Species: Saiyan
    Highest Level: Dark Super Saiyan 3
    Height: 2 Meters
    Weight: 250
    Weapons: N/A
    Distinguishing Marks: Black sclera and pupils, and Black Hair when going Dark Super Saiyan
    Description or Photo:
    [​IMG]

Short Bio or Backstory:

Hashiita comes from another Universe, where after being exposed to unique Dark Ki, became corrupted, using his rage to increase the Dark Ki in himself. Hashiita has mastered Burakkuhōru, a technique that creates a black hole he can travel through to other Universes, and to swallow planets. Hashiita is in search of other Saiyans, to expose to Dark Ki, and teach them to use it via that famous Saiyan Rage. He intends to create a Saiyan Empire that will rule all 12 Universes.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  3. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    *** Roster Update ***

@Jedi Bluth will be Android 17.

Vageta is now available for any who want to be The Prince of Saiyans!

4. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    It is actually spelled Vegeta I know it sounds like you spelled it though but I will be THE Destroyer of Galaxies BROLY

Sinrebirth and Kato Sai like this.
  5. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    My bad lol Vegeta.

Broly! Welcome Legendary Saiyan!

** Roster Update **

Android 17 - @Jedi Bluth
    Broly - @Jedi Knight88
    Hashiita - @Kato Sai

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Is Frieza free? [face_innocent]

Kato Sai and greyjedi125 like this.
  7. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    He is indeed. He’s yours if you want him.

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Name: Freiza
    Species: Really?
    Highest Level: Gold
    Height: Ha! Ha! Ha! Do you want to die? I am not sensitive about my height all!
    Weight: Pfffft.
    Distinguishing Marks: Do you not know who I am? The Emperor of Evil! The ruler of Universe 7! The leader of the Freiza Army!

I am not filling in your little questionnaire any longer!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
    Jedi Knight88 and Kato Sai like this.
  9. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
  10. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Hashiita
    [​IMG]

Arrival
    Universe 7, Earth

There was an air of jubilation on Earth. The Tournament of Power, a battle between all Twelve Universes, had ended. Android 17 of Universe 7 had been the victor, and used his wish to save all the erased Universes. Emperor Frieza was rewarded with resurrection by Whis, and The Omni-Kings, Zenos, had been entertained. It was in the aftermath of all this that the shroud of darkness fell. A great black ball of energy formed in orbit above Earth. Like a hole in the heavens, it grew and became like a planetoid, shrouded in clouds and red bolts of lightning. A figure could be faintly seen within, two great eyes of white gazing at the world below. A great beam of black shot from the Black Hole towards the planet and dug into the the shoreline, tunneling beneath rock and sea.

The Dark Being held suspended in place as the black hole shrank into an oval that now formed around its body, the shape of which revealed the hallmarks of a Saiyan: long sharp black locks, muscles toned for might, and a frame that though mortal flesh acted as armor against the greatest of threats.

The Dark Saiyan extended his hands and fore arms into arches angled upward, and let out a blood curdling cry, which shook the planet with wave like rings of its echo.

TAG:
    @Jedi Bluth
    @Jedi Knight88
    @Sinrebirth
    @greyjedi125

Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
  11. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Goku & Vegeta
    Is That Goku Black?

[​IMG]

The Prince of Saiyans and Kakarot went toe to toe, both were burning with divine energy, their hair a fantastic spiked teal. Goku floated with his typical smile, he knew his carefree attitude drove Vegeta mad, and would make his old frenemy attack.
    “Enough Kakarot! Stop letting your guard down!”
    Vegeta combined his two white glover hands to create a great ball of golden energy, which hurled at Goku. The Saiyan God dodged and chuckled.
    “Hehe, why so intense? We won the the Tournament of Power remember?!”
    Vegeta clinched his teeth.
    “You mean 17 did! We both committed suicide to take out Jiren! I will not depend on such tactics in the future! I will grow beyond you, and reach a level none have!”
    The whites of Goku’s eyes grew large and his teal eyes like dots.
    “It was still a win. Why can’t you relax and enjoy that for once no one wants to destroy us and rule Earth, well except for Beerus and uh.. Frieza.”
    It was as if the Saiyan had wished on one of the dragon balls when the dark surge of energy and black hole emerged, followed by a great black beam that cut across the sky and to the shoreline.

Vegeta looked, his eyes serious and his face stoic with concern. Goku knew that if Vegeta wasn’t grumbling and grew silent, something was wrong: both looked to the sky from where the black beam had come.
    Goku squinted, “What is that?”
    Vegeta crossed his arms. The two ascended into the sky for a closer look, they came to atmosphere’s threshold.
    Vegeta broke the silence, “I can’t sense anything.. whatever it is I cannot tell!”
    Goku formed a forcefield around his body, and ascended past the threshold.
    “Kakarot wait!”
    Goku broke through the outer layer of Earth, the force field around his head barely holding as it pierce into the vacuum of space. Goku’s teal eyes fixed on the Black Hole when it reshaped into an oval, and he saw a figure, its shape undoubtedly Saiyan. It let out blood curdling cry, and Goku stumbled and fell, returning back into Earth’s atmosphere like meteor.
    He was screaming, “Ouch! Ouch! Hot! Hot!”
    Vegeta drew closer hovering,
    “Well?! What was it?”
    Goku got his balance back and floated.
    “It.. looked like Goku Black, but that’s impossible right? Besides, I can’t sense his Ki either. Which is strange.”
    Vegeta pointed his hands towards the heavens, and began to form a teal ball of energy.
    Goku looked at Vegeta with confusion. “What are you doing Vegeta?! We don’t know who it is or why they are here!”
    Vegeta shook his head.
    “I’m not aiming for them Kakarot! I am responding as a Saiyan would, to get that thing to come to us!”
    Goku placed his index and middle finger under his lips. “Oh.. yeah, that makes sense!”
    Goku joined Vegeta by forming a teal beam of his own and tue two released them into the sky.

The Dark Saiyan held in the black hole when two twin teal beams flew past him on either side. The Dark Saiyan raised his black spiked head, and detached from the blackhole which seemed to grow smallee and smaller until it was no more. He then descended, clouds of black before him and red bolts of lightning, till at last he stopped in the air, his form now almost fully visible to Goku and Vegeta, he took defensive stances and having already powered down to hide their Divine Saiyan forms. The Dark Saiyan emerged from the canopy of dark clouds. His head crowned with black locks and his face wide at the jaw line, his pupils clouded in all white. His uniform was like Goku’s only ket black with red strips at the shoulders and at the neckline.

Goku broke the silence. “Uh hello..”
    The Dark Saiyan drew closer and sniffed, his white sockets shifting between Goku and Vegeta.
    Then a voice both deep and clear came from the Newcomer.
    “Are you Saiyans?”
    Vegeta retorted back. “Of course we are!”
    The Dark Saiyan floated around them both and looked at their back sides.
    Goku laughed, as often he did when nervous.
    The Dark Saiyan pointed with his finger.
    “Where are your tails?”
    Goku laughed a little harder. “Oh those.. we cut them off, you know, to prevent that Ape transformation. It causes a lot of destruction.”
    The Dark Saiyan motioned, a tail of dark black emerging from behind him.
    “Saiyans without tails.. how strange. They are sign of pride, of our people, and our potential.”
    The Dark Saiyan turned to float away. Vegeta shouted, “Hey! Where do you think you are going?! And how dare you address The Prince of Saiyans like that!”
    Goku laughed. “Oh and a Saiyan God!”
    The Dark Saiyan turned, stopping in flight.
    “A Saiyan God?”
    Goku smiled and drew closer. “That’s right!”
    The Dark Saiyan, smiled, his lips like a crescent.
    “I suppose I should pay homage..”
    The Dark Saiyan raised his hands outward, and then pointed his fingers which released bolts of black energy that struck Goku.
    “Aghhhh!”
    He then turned and released bolts at Vegeta, he evaded and charged the Dark One with his fist. The Dark Saiyan blocked it with his elbow, to which Vegeta gasped. The Dark Saiyan dug his free hand into Vageta, and unleashed more bolts of black energy, causing The Saiyan Prince to scream and fall towards the rocky terrain below. Goku recovered and channeled his anger, his hair shifting to golden yellow and spiking in a crow: Super Saiyan. He flew at the Dark Saiyan and dished out succession of punches and kicks, all of which The Dark One blocked and parried.
    “Is this golden glow your divinity? Or are you a walking talking glowstick?”
    Goku let out a cry and wanted to go Super Saiyan Blue, when he stopped.
    ‘He wants me to show my hand.. he’s studying us.’
    Suddenly the rocky ground below shook and a great cry rose as Vegeta flew upward, his hair matching Goku’s in Super Saiyan.
    The Dark Saiyan smiled as he snapped his fingers. Vegeta felt his muscles cramp and great black veins form all alomg his muscled arms, his pupils swimming with matching black bolts. “Aghhh! It hurts! Its inside me!”
    Goku felt some pain in his arm, but he controlled it enough to isolate it from seizing up his body.
    The Dark Saiyan floating above Vegeta and said,
    “That is Dark Ki. It seems you have an abundance Saiyan Prince.” He then turned to Goku, “You however, have almost none. Intriguing for a Saiyan.”
    Vegeta Continued to cry out in agony. Goku pleaded. “Make it stop! Please!”
    The Dark Saiyan snapped his fingers and The Saiyan Prince’s body resumed to normalcy, though his Super level drained, his hair faded back to black.
    The Dark Saiyan began to fly away, Goku tending to Vegeta who began to free fall. Goku caught his friend. He looked up and the Dark One was gone.

TAG:
    @Jedi Bluth
    @Sinrebirth
    @Jedi Knight88

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    Jedi Knight Fett and greyjedi125 like this.
  12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Frieza
    Earth

He was not a fan of the refuge those monkey-spawn had taken, but Frieza felt obliged to keep an eye on Earth, and of course the Namekians, being as the two strongest planets in Universe 7. He could conquer as much as he liked of this Universe, but he'd inevitably encounter an issue when he crossed paths with the Saiyans.

The Galactic Alliance were close with them, too, because of that one patroller, and that meant Freiza had to give their worlds a wide-margin, too...

He grimaced.

To be the Emperor of Evil but required to act strategically!

Disgusting.

And so when his scouts confirmed there was some kind of black hole evident over Earth, Freiza brought his ship into orbit, sat upon his throne, and watched.

[​IMG]

For now, of course.

@Jedi Bluth
    @greyjedi125
    @Jedi Knight88
    @Kato Sai

13. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Name: Cell Reborn
    Species: Human, Saiyan, Namekian, Android, Freiza's Species, among others
    Highest Level: Perfection [Cell Max (Note has the intelligence of Original Cell if not Greater)]
    Height: Perfection
    Weight: Perfection
    Weapons: Perfection

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Short Bio:

"You see, I'm perfect, my strength is perfect, and with that I shall bring equally perfect destruction through the rest of the universe."

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    greyjedi125 and Kato Sai like this.
  14. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    **GM Approved** :D

Name:
    Gohan
    Species: Hybrid Saiyan, Saiyan and Human
    Highest Level: Beast
    Height: 5’9”
    Weight: 134 lbs
    Weapons: Energy Based
    Distinguishing Marks: Black Frame Glasses
    Description or Photo:
    [​IMG]
    Powered Up Gohan

[​IMG]
    Beast Gohan

Short Bio or Backstory:

I am my Father’s Son, though I may not possess divine power, I have fight in me!

We don’t have to fight, you can walk away and no one one has to be harmed.

I must learn to be strong again to protect my family.

I won’t let you harm anyone else! Aghhhhhhh!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  15. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Gohan & Hashiita
    Parasite versus Dark Saiyan

The white stone paths at the University were astir with students going to and from classes. On individual carried a stack of books, all of which were in different bindings of green, blue, and pink. The Scholar had spiked black hair, and black framed glasses that hung on his pointed nose. His clothes were a white fine presses shirt, and black pants with a belt. He carried the tower of books with ease, when screams suddenly broke the normal hustle and bustle. Gohan peaked over his book pile and as he ached his neck, he saw a Saiyan hovering in air above, great black bolts surging around the muscular being. Gohan laid his books down, he felt tingling sensation sieze his spine. Who was this?

In the air The Dark Saiyan floated, he eyed the parasites that scurried below. Homosapians were weak, and did not warrant any notice. And yet one seemed to stare at the Dark One, seemingly aware of his power, strange. The Dark Saiyan landed in the square between buildings, his all white eyes fixed on Gohan.

“Tell me Parasite, why do you gaulk? Are you aware of my energy?”

Gohan pressed his glasses into his face.

“I cannot make out what it is, its nothing I’ve sensed save for once.”

The Dark Saiyan drew closer.

“The Dark Ki is alien to most Saiyans I have met in this Universe, and yet you, a parasite, can sense it? Now I am intrigued.”

Gohan closed his eyes for a moment, trying desperately to regain composure.

“Another Universe, so you are from one of the other eleven universes.”

The Dark Saiyan nodded.

“So you know of the others, most curious.”

Gohan had tried to let the parasite remarks slide, since he was trying to assess what kind of threat this Saiyan maybe.

The Dark Saiyan continued.

“I have come from Universe 6. I seek Saiyans to teach.”

Gohan stirred at the word that was his occupation.

“Teach? Teach what exactly?”

The Dark Saiyan smiled, his teeth bearing.

“I seek to teach Saiyans from all universes to unlock their full potential. Too long have my people settled for anemic power.”

Gohan felt stirred inside about potential. He had squandered his Saiyan potential for a long time, only having reawakened it with Piccolo’s help and in facing Cell Max.

The Dark Saiyan surveyed the surroundings.

“Alas, there are no Saiyans here.”

The Dark One turned to ascend, when Gohan interrupted.

“I am a Saiyan.”

The Dark Saiyan turned.

“You? That is hard to believe, you look like the parasites.”

Gohan made fists and angled his arms upward, his elbows pointed downward. A great blue light surrounded him with matching bolts of lightning.

The Dark Saiyan clapped.

“Impressive, another glowing display.”

Gohan smiled.

“This is but a base form, I have greater power in the well within.”

The Dark Saiyan smiled.

“We shall see.”

The two ascended into air above the school.

Gohan held his position.

“I do not intend you harm, please understand I only wish to prove my Saiyanhood.”

The Dark Saiyan let out a dark chuckle.

Gohan sped towards The Daek One, hammering at the Vistor’s chest and arms with his fists. To Gohan’s suprise, he did not block any of thd blows, but let them land, which seemed to bounce off his body.

The Dark Saiyan yawned.

“That tickled.”

Gohan felt the insults stirring his anger, he backed away and let put a cry, one of great rage, his hair raising and turning golden with a yellow energy.

“How about Super Saiyan!”

The Dark Saiyan scoffed.

“Oh I’ve seen this form before, like glowing urine.”

Gohan attacked, putting greater force behind a punch that rippled the muscles of the shoulder of the Dark Saiyan.

The Dark Saiyan blocked a second blow.

“That’s more like it, now lets see if you can harness your anger and become stronger!”

The Dark Saiyan grabbed Gohan by the neck, who began to choke, saliva shot from his mouth like sparks. The Dark One then kneed Gohan in the belly and punched him in the head, sending him flying into a school tower that fell in a heap with a cloud of dust. There was a pause and then flying out of rubble was Gohan, his hair even more spiked, finer, thinner blades of hair, and his body surrounded by great ripples of lightning.

The Dark Saiyan crossed his arms.

“Is this another form or did you visit a barber?”

Gohan shot towards the Dark One and hit him in face, causing his whole head to turn, leaving the imprint of Hohan’s knuckles. The Dark Saiyan titles his head back.

“Now that hurt.. Aghhhhh!”

Suddenly the Dark Saiyan hair rose up into evergreen tree shape, with red energy all around the locks and his body.

“I must confess Parasite, you have suprise me, you got me to use my Ascended Form. Bravo!”

The Dark Saiyan they spun around and kicked Gohan across the face, sending him like a rocket into a nearby mountain that overlooks the city.

The Dark Saiyan the pointed his hand at the crator and formed a dark ball of energy. The black ball grew in size and then flew into crator and seemed to disppear, with only bolts like spider legs soaring out of the crator.

“How disappointing parasite.”

Suddenly the crator stirred and Gohan rose out, his skin of his face covered in but l marks and his body rippling with black energy.

The Dark Saiyan eyes trembled, his mouth opened wide.

Gohan pointed his hand and created a great beam as he shouted.

“Masenko!!!”

The beam was caught by The Dark Saiyan and redirected into the sky.

Gohan prepared to rush when The Dark Saiyan held out his hand and said,

“Enough Saiyan, enough. You have demonstrated a sufficient display of power to prove yourself. The fact you survived my Kuro Hōrubōru (black hole ball) convinces me you are worthy.”

Gohan powered down. His chest heaving and his mouth open wide as he panted. He then searched his face and began to pnaic.

“Oh no! My prescription! My glasses! Not again!”

The Dark Saiyan drew closer.

“Now that you have impressed me, introductions are in order. I am Hashiita.”

Gohan paused his panic and looked at Dark Saiyan.

“Uh.. I am Gohan.”

Hashiita smiled.

“I offer you the opportunity to unlock your Saiyan potential and join me in making Saiyans the strongest beings in all twelve universes.”

Gohan mind when to Videl and Pan.

“Uh.. I’d like to.. but I have a wife and kid. And I already have a mentor.”

The Dark Saiyan rubbed his chiseled jaw.

“I’d like to meet this family of yours.”

Gohan felt both a father’s and husband’s concern about introducing this Dark Warrior. Especially because Videl is a ‘parasite,’ and Pan is only a quarter Saiyan.

“Uh.. ok.. would you like to come over for dinner? Say six o’clock?”

Ha****ta nodded.

“I will be there, but till then I have a pressing appointment.”

Hashiita took off into blue sky.

Meanwhile, Goku held Vegeta who coming to shouted.

“Get your hands off me Kakarot!”

Goku laughed.

“Hey! Take it easy! You were out for a while.”

Vegeta scanned the area and looked for any sign of the Dark Saiyan.

“Where is he?!”

Goku stepped closer.

“He’s gone. Left after he knocked you cold.”

Vegeta felt his anger boil onside.
    ‘No one makes a mockery of me! I am a Saiyan Prince! I will find you and make you suffer!”

Suddenly a great yellow beam lit the sky.

Goku face shifted to concern.

“Gohan..”

TAG:
    @Sinrebirth
    @Shadowsun
    @Jedi Bluth

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  16. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Hashiita
    Orbit of Egos

The Dark Saiyan soared into the sky and broke free of the Earth’s constraints. There in vacuum of space he saw vessel, its shape shimmering. He drew closer to it, his body surrounded in black energy, he felt eyes on him and a strong presence. What dwelt beyond the veil of chrome? The Dark Saiyan held his position, he did not advance, but let the silver great eye reflect his image, which he smiled at. He began to tend to his hair which was spiked in long locks of black. He had a dinner to attend, but first he would meet what did lie beneath the metal ship. A force that made the Dark Ki inside him stir like pins and needles within his body.

TAG: @Sinrebirth

17. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Name: Piccolo
    Species: Namekian
    Highest Level: Orange
    Distinguishing Marks:
    He is one of only to Namekians on Earth. Very recognizable dark blue gi with weighted turban and cloak.
    Description or Photo:
    [​IMG]

Short Bio or Backstory:
    Some time after his arrival to Earth, he split himself into his good and evil aspects: the benevolent Guardian Kami and the depraved warrior Piccolo. The latter tried for many years to destroy the Earth, always frustrated by the efforts of Goku and his allies. As the Earth faced ever larger threats, he first begrudgingly and then genuinely came to Goku's side, forming a particularly strong bond with his on Gohan. Reconciling himself to good, Piccolo eventually re-merged with his purer half, and while he is no longer Earth's formal Guardian, he continues his pledge to protect it.

18. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Gohan
    Spar in the Yard
    [​IMG]

Gohan had returned home to notify Videl of their ‘Guest.’ Videl smiled.
    “I am glad you are making new friends.”
    Gohan eyebrows rose and folded.
    ‘New friend.. yeah, not sure I’d call Him that.’
    Pan was playing on the floor, it was hard to believe she was three, and so far no Saiyan tendencies had emerged. Gohan was rather worried for her, he didn’t want his daughter to get caught in the middle of the conflicts that rose between universes. He even hoped she might not be able to channel that Saiyan power, and could live a normal life as an Earthling.
    It was lost in this thought when Gohan looked outside and saw a familiar face. The Son of Goku went outside to greet his old friend and Mentor.
    “Piccolo!”

TAG: @Jabba-wocky

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2022
  19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    OOC: edited your pic, Kato.

Kato Sai and greyjedi125 like this.
  20. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Thanks. Which one?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Your latest one wasn't showing. All sorted, now. I fixed the link.

22. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    OOC: Grazie!

23. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    IC: Piccolo
    Gohan's Residence

Battle and meditation exist along a continuum. Both require a fierce present-ness. A focus on the moment that squeezes out anything that became before or after. Then, too, there was a rhythm. The dull, steady, rapid fire. Knuckles glancing against forearm, or smacked suddenly against a thenar eminence. It was the beat of blows blocked and deflected, punctuated by periodic footfalls as Piccolo let his first and greatest student drive him around the yard. Much as the drum roll of any temple, he let the steady, syncopated pounding carry him beyond his own consciousness.

He was thinking about the last time he'd felt Gohan's energy flare. It had only been for a few minutes. But it was remarkable for what had accompanied it. A power like he had not felt before. Not in scale, necessarily. He'd long ago learned not to trust that, when people concealed and exponentiated their power levels so easily. He did himself. No, the thing that caught his attention now was type. There was something faintly unrecognizable about the source of the energy. Something he would need to feel a second time to be sure of. Suddenly there, suddenly gone, and then this invitation.

"How much time do we have before your other guest arrives? What do you know about him?" Piccolo , ducking under a right hook as they moved together through their brutal pirouettes.

Tag: @Kato Sai

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
    Kato Sai likes this.
  24. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Gohan
    The Black Veil

The dance of blows had begun. Gohan dished out punch after punch and kick after kick, in which some ripples of black energy swirled around his trunk, and arms. It was a surprise to the Son of Goku, and little did he know its significance. He turned his attention back to Piccolo, who asked him about The Dark Saiyan.
    Gohan made a right hook thay swept over Piccolo’s head,
    He is a Saiyan from Universe 6,”
    Gohan made another jab,
    he goes by the name Hashiita.”
    The Son of Goku let some energy surge around his body, blue fire surrounded him, and those black bolts of lightning rippled around his body in greater numbers, he raised his hands and looked at the surge of shadow pools surrounding him.
    What is this?
    His mind drew back to his fight with Hashiita, how he used that Black Hole Ball. Had it done something to him? Was his impending guest capable of implanting a virus?
    Gohan looked to Piccolo,
    Something’s wrong.. I feel angry.. like when Cell killed Android 16.”
    The Son of Goku powered down. And yet the fire and rage still burned.
    What is happening to me?
    Gohan made a fist, his vision blurring in and out. He then looked at Piccolo, and attacked with a fierce flurry of punched and kicks, each of which had an increased amount of force.

TAG: @Jabba-wocky

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  25. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth SOS & 7X Hangman Winner star 6

Sep 4, 2021
    IC: Android 17
    Fallout after the tournament
    [​IMG]

After wishing all the universes back and returning home to the island which houses all the animals who are near extinct. I wondered how I was going to get my ship, so I could reunite with my family and keep my animals safe if needed be. Then I thought I'd ask Bulma for help and use earth's dragon balls for my needs as it wasn't some that the Earth's Dragon couldn't handle. I also need a few other things, and from what I heard I would get more than one. So I visited Capsule Corp to get the radar. I set out with my goal and in a matter of hours I had all seven.

After summoning the dragon I was able to get what I needed. I wish for my ship and in a split second I had it. It was just like how I described it to the dragon. I also wish for a fallen friend. I wish for Android 16 to return to the living. I was granted that. And the last wish I ask that my animals had mates so that they wouldn't be extinct. After the dragon left, my wishes granted; Android 16 and I departed.

I told Android 16 everything, about my new life, about Android 18's new life. He was happy to hear all about it. We stopped along the way so I could reunite with my family. From there we sailed for the island. We reached it, I explained to 16 that I needed him to watch after my family and the island. If trouble came that he couldn't handle to set sail. I knew that I had not fought my last battle along side Z-fighter. I knew trouble was to come, and I needed to know that my animals and family would be safe.

I felt a strong force coming, a new enemy. I was going to be here when they came to recruit me just like before.

TAGS:
    @Kato Sai
    @Jabba-wocky
    @Sinrebirth
    @Shadowsun
    @Jedi Knight88

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.