main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Dragon Con

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedichic07, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    here is some info I thought any of you intrested in attending would like, I got it off their site...

DC 2002 Membership Rates
    $60 to 7/15/2002
    $75 thereafter and at-the-door beginning August 30th
    Group Memberships are discounted $5 per Membership when 10 or more are purchased in advance at one time; see below.

To order your memberships to Dragon*Con 2002 you can either:

Send in this Dragon*Con 2002 Membership Registration Form (The form is in PDF format; if your computer does not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here to download the latest version.) Send this registration form to:
    Dragon*Con
    P.O. BOX 16459
    Atlanta, GA 30321-9998

or use a Visa or MasterCard by calling our office at (770) 909-0115.
    or you can now use PAYPAL to pay for your tickets. (NOTE: At this time we can only accept individual tickets orders through PayPal. Multiple orders must still be processed via fax, mail or by calling our office.)

I know there was a thread about this before, but have any of you purchesed the membership yet? I do believe the money covers all four days, from August 30 to Sept 2...

2. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    I orderd my membership back in November. Yes, it does cover all four days.

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I do hope that we'll see many Nashville folks down at Dragon*Con. :)

We in Atlanta are trying to decide where to get together for dinner one night during the con. We plan to invite other FanForce folks to join us. I'll post information once we decide what we're going to do.

4. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    I'm sure those of us in the 501st or Rebel Legion will be at Planet Hollywood one night.

5. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey Minacia,

were you with us at the st.pattys day parade?
    i had a great time down there and look forward to coming down again soon.Im still contemplating going to adventure-con and dragon-con.
    I have enough stuff already but i like any opportunity to troop!

skip

6. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to take a pass on Dragoncon this year. The STAR WARS Celebration was my big convention for the year. I've been to dragoncon 4 or 5 times already anyway. Maybe next year. :)

7. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I'll be there. I got my days off arranged for that weekend, and I'll be sending in the registration form on Monday.

8. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Skip, I was indeed at the St. Paddy's Day parade. I was one of the gals who carried the 501st banner. We have several 501st folks who are also members of the Hothlanta Rebels, so you'll often see the two groups mingling.

It is too bad that you will not be at Dragon*Con, Scott, but at least you have already had the chance to visit us down here in Atlanta. :)

We have decided that we're going to hold our Dragon*Con FanForce dinner at a restaurant near the hotels where Dragon*Con is being held. Our restaurant preference, as of right now, is a place called Trader Vic's. I'll post here again to let everyone know what's up, once we have made a final decision about a day, time, and location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.