main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dressing up for Halloween?

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Skiary, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiary

Skiary Jedi Knight

Oct 31, 2008
    Are you dressing up for Halloween? Will you go out and do the 'trick or treat' thingy? Are you going to any parties?

Although it's getting more and more important, it's not as popular as in the USA. So I won't do anything, but maybe I'm visiting one of those Sankt Martin's parades, which will be very soon as well and is similar to Halloween (just without being scary and without 'trick or treat' but with singing for sweets). :D

Maybe I should by some sweets... and if no one is coming to sing for sweets it's a good excuse to buy a tons of sweets and to eat it - one doesn't want to throw them away, right? :p

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I'm just staying at my house.

3. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I'm going to a party, dragged by some co-workers. I was going to wear my stormtrooper armor, but we're going to have to drive to the venue (I thought we were going to get a room at the hotel it is at... but that hotel isn't a really nice one), and I can't sit in armor. Plus I don't want to get my nice costume ruined. The I thought that I should be a Jedi, but again I don't want to get it ruined. So I'm probably going to be a gypsy if I can find my costume. I was going to go to Wal-Mart tonight to see if they had any costumes in my size left, but I fell asleep. I might go tomorrow. If not, no biggie. :)

4. Gozer_the_Destroyer

Gozer_the_Destroyer Jedi Knight

Sep 26, 2009
    I'm going out to destroy the world! bwahahahah

5. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    I'm going to a party tonight! I'm gonna be Darth Vader. :D

6. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    A bit late, but anyway. I organised a party with a friend and I was dressed as Indiana Jones. Halloween here is mostly just a reason to throw a party and get dressed up, so far no kids running around begging for candy.

7. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    I went to a party. It was called Scare Away Hunger. It was a food drive we were doing for the month of October. At the end we had a party. I went as the Phantom of the Opera. It was awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.