main
side
curve
  1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels (or any show vs any other show) bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.
  2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Classics Droids cartoon, Ewoks movies and the Holiday Special

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by sith_rising, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett PT Interview Host/All-Around Good Guy star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Feb 18, 2014
    If they did I doubt it would be so fantasy

2. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    This is probably all the Detours you will ever need to see...

indydefense and Bor Mullet like this.
  3. GunganSlayer

GunganSlayer Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2013

I agree--I think with Disney +, there's an awesome opportunity to release a new Ewok film. "The exciting conclusion to the epic Ewok Trilogy" heh heh heh

4. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Perhaps if fans are vocal, as Disney certainly seems to be open to exploring a variety of character driven series, why not a full length feature that has some adorable fan favorite critters? The previous Ewok movies were truly born of that 80s fantasy era, and I'd love to see that explored again. Likewise, they love merchandising tie-ins, and I'm sure a Wokling will do the trick! Move over baby Yoda!

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  5. EmuBay

EmuBay Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 4, 2017
    I feel sorry for little Miss Miller of the Ewok movies. At least Aubrey has dignity. "Aubree" sounds like an air freshener.

6. starocean90

starocean90 Force Ghost star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    have to say, R2/3PO, that group of droids in Siege of Mandalore arc, IG-11, K2-SO, D-Squad, etc, they make me wish there was a new Droids tv show. Could even be like 11 min stories too.

7. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 ST/Anthology/Fan Films Manager taking a break star 5 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Wilford Brimley, who played Noa in The Battle for Endor, has passed away at age 85.

8. Kez-Iban

Kez-Iban Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2012
  9. AniSkylover

AniSkylover Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 5, 2001
  10. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 ST/Anthology/Fan Films Manager taking a break star 5 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    That is amazing! I've never seen any BTS footage from The Battle for Endor before. Thanks for sharing!

11. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Spokesman of SWTV star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    That story about Lucas and Michael Jackson was just precious.

But yeah, some of the matte work in the 80s was just crazy, especially with the integration of not only live footage but SFX as well.

12. AniSkylover

Jan 5, 2001
    A recent interview with Niki Botelho (Teek):

And Blast Points have a whole month dedicated to the Ewoks right now, with more of the interview...
    https://soundcloud.com/blast-points

TCF-1138 and Princess_Tina like this.
  13. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    I just now realized that it was Carel Struycken (mr. Homn in Star Trek: TNG) who played Terak in The Battle for Endor.

14. AniSkylover

Jan 5, 2001
    TCF-1138 likes this.
  15. Gary1

Gary1 Jedi Master

Dec 11, 2008
    Thought this was an interesting find and haven’t seen this R2-D2 & C-3PO appearance before
    Star Wars R2-D2 & C-3PO with Tony Danza (1985) - ABC Saturday Sneak Peek & Fun Fit Test

Also might be of interest, Ewoks and Droids promo montage and Star Wars Droids & Ewoks UK VHS Promos

Riv_Shiel and MrDarth0 like this.
  16. AniSkylover

Jan 5, 2001
    The official French music video for the Ewoks series now in better quality: