main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Drop down menus

Discussion in 'Communications' started by jedi_master_ousley, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Is it just my computer or are the half the pages with the normal board scheme only showing the fan force drop down menus?

2. Jedi-Washington

Jedi-Washington Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2003
    First off i think this belongs in the problems thread. But i have also had problems with both of them being in the wrong place alot of time. Mostly the fanforce one moving around all over the place.

3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    jedi_master_ousley: "Is it just my computer or are the half the pages with the normal board scheme only showing the fan force drop down menus?"

Nope, its not just you, but also mine as well. It seems to occur every other page of sorts.

4. Darth_Imran

Darth_Imran Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    ousley, at the moment I can see both of the menus. I haven't noticed any changes in their positions recently, but I could be wrong. However, if there is a problem, I?d be inclined to say that it?s related to the boards, and not your computer.

5. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    Not all boards are intended to have the FanForce drop-down. I've only been touching JC forums (FanForce doesn't like it when JC moderators mess in their affairs overmuch), and the only forums that have the drop-down are those that requested it. The default look has it, and that was intentional.

6. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Yeah, I know, but it completely replaced the other drop-downs for a while. ;)

7. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    Gandolf, I thought you were still fixing them/ working on them (or something). AFAIK, IIRC, that was the reason for them not being everywhere in their early days ?[face_plain]

If that has changed.... *runs to RSA to have him request it* :D

8. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Mine often merge together, or the info vanishes all together, and I'm left with a tiny little white box. Two of them some days. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.