main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dueling Clinic and Rehearsals

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by 72Princess1, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 72Princess1

72Princess1 President - NR star 4

Feb 27, 2015
    In preparation for this year's Star Wars night, Bill Reynolds has developed a curriculum for a dueling clinic for dueling members.

Location details and expectations have been posted on the FB group, but the date is SUNDAY April 29 from 2pm-6pm.

This clinic is Mandatory for duelists as there is a different approach featured in this year's program.

Please contact Bill Reynolds or myself if you have any questions, OR are unable to attend so material can be reviewed .
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitions:
    Duel practice - an opportunity to work with your partner to develop and learn dueling routines, and obtain feedback from choreographers and peers.

Show rehearsal: Mandatory for those noted above. This includes working under the direction of our Director, Bryan, on the live show including timing and blocking.
    The dueling practice schedule is being finalized, and will be released soon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    See below for the SHOW REHEARSALS which are MANDATORY:
    May 20 - Duelists and Luke
    May 21 - Duelists and Luke
    May 22 - Duelists and Luke
    May 23 - Duelists and Luke
    May 26 - ALL
    May 27 - ALL
    May 28 - Duelists and Luke
    May 30 - ALL
    May 31 - ALL
    June 1 - ALL - including out of town guests
    June 2 - ALL - AM including out of town guests

2. jediprof

jediprof Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2009
    Just saw this. I don't have a dueling partner but I am happy to serve as Jedi fodder or pair up with someone if they need a partner. I can either use my single or double lightsaber. The only date I can't make is on Sunday, April 29th. I am available for all of the May and June dates.

72Princess1 likes this.
  3. 72Princess1

72Princess1 President - NR star 4

Feb 27, 2015
    Great! Thank you! I’ll include you in the roster for dueling.

I will also send you information on the dueling clinic for this Sunday.

4. jediprof

jediprof Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2009
    Thanks for your reply, Anna. Unfortunately, was unable to make it today but will look forward to the next dates!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.