main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch Echo (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    You know looking back it’s amazing that Echo a clone who appeared in like what 5 episodes is now one of the main protagonists of his own show. My how times change

2. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I'm so proud.

From this.

[​IMG]

To this

[​IMG]

To this

[​IMG]

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Fives would be proud. And Rex's living son has grown up, no longer needs his handprint. Geez, I hope Echo doesn't die anytime soon. Please just let it be Crosshair if someone does.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  4. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    I'm hoping for a Wrecker or Tech death if any.

5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm perfectly cool with Crosshair joining the empire because he is a fun character to hate. Tech is a no for me, probably my second favorite Bad Batch member besides Echo since he reminds me of the original Blue Ranger, Billy, yeah that's Power Rangers. We can all unanimously agree that Wrecker is never going to be funny but the show isn't going to kill off the guy they try to use as comic relief. All the more reason to bring in a new character to the team.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018

Look at this good boy here.

7. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Oh, I love it.

8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    The kama lets him keep just a hint of ARC Trooper.

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Out of all of the bad batch, i see Hunter dying as the father figure for the kid and leader off the group, Echo must take the lead and be a father figure like Rex was to him once, I see Echo of them all to survive. I also think with time Wrecker will evolve like Zeb as in later seasons he wasen't comedic character anymore he was first season.

10. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Interstingly he was a ARC Trooper and is now a Clone Commando, who were quite different and there was a lot of tension between in legends.

Cyber Spark likes this.
  11. Cyber Spark

Cyber Spark Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 27, 2020
    Clone Force 99 seems to be completely separate from both ARC Troopers and Clone Commandos.

12. Konrad Pietrzak

Konrad Pietrzak Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 6, 2020
    But Zeb was more intelligent that Wreck

13. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Wookiepedia has the in the clone commando squad category.

whostheBossk likes this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I still want more focus on Echo. I think we will once Rex comes onto the show

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I think Rex and Echo are going to be a touching reunion.

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I hope they finally talk about Fives

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    It's still funny to watch Echo start from about a 7 when Omega asked how she could help to a 10 on the pissed, frustrated scale when he noticed her missing . He just gets more and more frustrated with each line.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I wonder if we’ll learn what happened to the other defective clones. It’s implied they are all died. Unless they are talking about it in a way that was intentional

19. Commander DuctTape

Commander DuctTape Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 4, 2021
    That depends on what we define as defective. The likes of 99 were definitely defective, but not in a "useful" way, but they still didn't get axed off and were put to Janitor duty. Unless they got shot during the attack on Kamino, I'd imagine they're still around.

Those with useful genetic mutations on the other hand... I figure that there really wasn't a lot of them to begin with. Maybe like another squad's worth tops, since I doubt the Kaminoians would make that many mistakes in their cloning. Honestly part of me was surprised that they didn't decommission Echo after Anaxxes, considering what state he was in.

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yea I totally think it depends. Just something I was thinking of

21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    There could still have been more "defective clones" that were part of the Bad Batch. It would make sense that with the suicide missions that some didn't make it and have since been gone. The argument against this may seem, Cut asking where Crosshair is but about no one else. That doesn't mean there were only ever four of them. Only four could have been on that particular mission. I think even so CF99 always would have been a small, tight-knit group and losses would have hit them harder than we've seen before with clone squads.

On that note one Clone who eventually broke from suffering loss after loss after loss of brothers was Rex. Rex was lonely, tired, disillusioned, and broken in the Bad Batch arc. He had to let Echo go after working so hard to get him back. Now he's tragically alone again. I wonder how emotional the reunion will be when he meets Echo again.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Indeed for all intents and purposes Rex assumes every clone executed order 66 at least until he finds Cut

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Echo is like Rex's Son, it should mean a lot to him to find he's still alive and has not succumbed to the inhibitor chip. It may give him some hope. Funny Echo doesn't seem impressed Rex is alive and not a prisoner to the chip. He just kind of angrily demands where Rex went.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Something I really enjoyed on this episode was it dawning on him that he had gone AWOL. That look he had really summed it up

25. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I wonder if Echo could get a prosthetic removable hand to replace his missing one and cover the interface thing.