main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Edmonton scif/fantasy and maybe sca types bbq is august 2010

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by bratboy_y2k, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bratboy_y2k

bratboy_y2k Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2008
    hey folks, it looks like there is a group working on getting that scfi etc bbq up and running. it looks like it will be the first sat in august and i would love to have as many of you there as possible. please message me at excit97@hotmail.com and please bug anybody that hasnt been on the board in ages or those who dont ata ll. fantasy and historical recreationists (is this what they are called?) are most welcome. in fact if you guys know people in these sorts of groups please get me their contact details so i can give them a call. thans people and please book the time to come out!

2. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Reenactors would probably be the better term. Sounds cool man

3. clinton_o

clinton_o Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2010
    First weekend in August?

I'll be in Vegas at the Star Trek Convention.

Rats.

4. bratboy_y2k

bratboy_y2k Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2008
    first week is tentative but if theres a con in vegas hehe mabye i should beam my ass down there. is it much better than the one in van the other weekend?

ky you in? can you help get others? can anybody help get others? im hearing little here!?

5. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Hey, sorry about the delay in posting here, I've just been busy with some crap. You'll have to forgive us, because usually activity kinda dies here in the summer and it hasn't been lively lately to begin with.

I can try to make it, but if it's the long weekend I may not be in the city. I'll talk to some friends who don't check the boards much anymore and see if I can get them interested. It's the best I can do right now, as not too many people check these boards.

If you like you can feel free to check in with a couple of the facebook groups (edmonton sci-fi group, edmonton fanforce) you might have better luck there.

6. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Hey there, I'll be heading to C5 the second week of august so I'll have too many getting prepped things to take care of plus I have like 2 weddings in there. Apologies. As berx has said better to try the other local groups too, is this something you get alot of people to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.