main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Elasticsearch Has Been Disabled

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Ramza, Dec 6, 2015.

1. ObiWanKnowsMe

ObiWanKnowsMe Jedi Master star 4

Sep 7, 2015
    [​IMG]

Juliet316 and jcgoble3 like this.
  2. Grahame

Grahame Former Server Admin star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 2012
  3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Grahame I never pictured you as a Beavis and Buthead type person. :p

Juliet316 and PCCViking like this.
  4. Grahame

Grahame Former Server Admin star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 2012
    Really? I guess it's one of those things that doesn't really come up in server discussions ;) I am a big cartoon fan, particularly cartoons made for kids/teens but with adult nods and targeting like Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb, Bob's Burgers etc. Funny thing is, I was never a big cartoon fan as a kid but my wife loves them.

EHT and Bazinga'd like this.
  5. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    I suppose anytime someone complains about our servers, our response should be "My name is cornholio. I need memory for my server-hole." :p

Sarge, Ewok Poet and heels1785 like this.
  6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I loved Phineas & Ferb's Star Wars special. I've also been liking Milo Murphy's Law but Disney is into reruns with that now. I think I've seen every episode at least three times. I'm also a fan of the oldies but goodies - Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner, Daffy Duck (and Duck Dodgers) and Tom & Jerry.

7. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Reporting a problem, just in case: when I go to see my own threads, the board returns just one result, the one that was updated after the search function was enabled again.

I mean, I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE.

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There is a problem with searching member content. Unfortunately we will probably have to do the upgrade to fix it. You can see some posts from the last couple of days if you click on 'recent activity' in your profile.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Is there a way to search for threads created by a certain member?

10. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    You can if you go to the member's profile page. Under postings, way at the bottom of page 1, there's a 'Find all threads by' member option. Try it on your own profile. This probably won't include anything from ES outages though.

TiniTinyTony likes this.