main
side
curve

Senate ELECTION IS OVER - Winner announced!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Adalia-Durron , Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU Mod - Aussie Rebel At Heart. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    It's that time again. I would like all those considering running for Chancellor and Vice Chancellor to get themselves together and nominate here. I will allow two weeks for all nominations to come in, and for the Senators to pose questions to those who nominate or are nominated. So if you think you can do the job, by all means, show us! We'd love to see your efforts!

And before I go any further I would like to Nominate myself for Chancellor again for a second Term. Zarkinfrood has a terrible case of DRL, and has asked to be relieved of duty. But Albaholly has graciously stepped up to replace him. I for one am grateful but a little wary. Albaholly is a bit of a ladies man, so I would like to take this opportunity to warn the ladies of the boards to watch themselves! His boyish looks, cheeky smile and one liners are very easy to fall for!! Thank the Force I'm older and wiser!

So let the games begin!!

I think we can now return to our regularly scheduled Senate broadcast.

2. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    I'd like to nominate Evil_King_Wiggins....and yes I'm serious.

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC/SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2009
    As of this moment we have no Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor I am in charge now.

Since constitionally you have the Chancellor, the Vice-Chancellor and the the Director of Senate Security in that order. Should the Chancellor want to transfer power to the Vice-Chancellor she will do so. She has not done that. As of now I am in control here!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

(if you don't get it, look up Alexander Haig.)

Also, as a paid member of the current administration it would be out of line for me to make any nominations at this time.

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You are are you? I would imagine Jello, our evil overlord god would have something to say about that, and I also imagine Horsey would have an opinion on that subject too!!!

Thank you for the nomination Sabith, I will find out if the nomination is accepted ;)

5. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Ah yes.... well...erm.... What I was trying to say was...hmmmmm [face_thinking]

I was just in charge at the particular moment, so that the Senate would not appear weak in the face of its adversaries. Someone has to be in charge of our clone armies, or stellar navy and super weapons of the week (Death stars, Sun Crushers, Galaxy Guns etc.) Or else we would be ripe for invasion. Its just a temporary thing, until the election gets sorted out.[face_whistling]

Ok, Ok so I may have misread the EU constitution just a smidge and garnered for myself some power not delegated to me, but my heart was in the right place, that has to count for something right? ;)

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You read something thats on my computer in a word file? Nice invasion of privacy there......looks to me you only take your foot out to change feet. ;) :p

7. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    ewwwwww. Who do you take me for Rex Ryan? :p

Besides it is really really hard to get my foot in my mouth with this buy'ce on.

Do you really have a EU constitution on your PC? You are more of a nerd than I thought :-B ;)

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Yup, I do, and Yup, I am. Queen of the Nerds, and If re-elected I might show it to you all! ;)

9. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    You should add Queen of the Nerds to your sig line!

That would be enough to get my vote, if I had vote. :p

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Done and you have the right to vote, so you may place your vote where you choose when the time comes. ;)

11. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    [face_laugh] I am famous! [face_dancing]

I thought only Senators or Moffs had a vote for the Chancellory. I am neither and the Mandalorian thread has no representation here (nor is it wanted)

12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Representatives of each group are allow to vote on the groups behalf. If your group has a Moff/Leader/Kingpin/Emperor/Lion/Princess/Queen/Prime Minister/President or whatever your group wants to call it, they you may ask them if they would like you to represent them. Gather their thoughts and ideas and take it from there ;)

Indeed, you are famous.

13. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    When's the vote? This could actually work out pretty well- with Zark not going for the vice-Chancellor seat, he can take over being the WJFC's Senator and I can represent the small but lively Kerra Holt/Knight Errant fan club instead. They don't HAVE a Senator yet, since I'm the only one willing to do so and, y'know, conflict of interest and all that.

14. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Our Mand'alor is currently on an extended leave of absence, aww who am I kidding? He is gone, long gone. Our current ruling troika though are most knowledgible and have my full support. They and I would never submit our thread to rule from you aruetiise. I am here on a contract, with their knowledge, but am not in any way a represenative of our people. So thank you, but no thank you. We Mandos can get along just fine without any Senatorial interference.

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I sugest you discuss this with Zarkin, he is struggling with RL these days too. ;) Two weeks from the announcement, so the 30th January will be the opening date I will open the election. ;)

Duly noted Bardan.

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Having had a few long conversations with the above nominated candidate, he has agreed to run against me if he can find a running partner. He offered the VC to myself, which of course I laughed off! HA!! I'm no ones underline! :p

So if anyone would like to stand with Evil_King_Wiggin, we would LOVE to hear from you, or maybe just let him know ;)

17. Albaholly

Albaholly Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 10, 2010
  18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    o_O:oops:

I have a very deep thinking and talkative VC candidate....staggering..:rolleyes:

19. Albaholly

Sep 10, 2010
    Sorry, I am DRLing and after a quick skim through didn't really have much to comment. But I thought I should post to let everyone know I am here.

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    mutters after I nagged him too....

:D So, as you can all see, I have the support and control needed to keep the EU Senate alive and kicking right back at you!! :D

21. Albaholly

Sep 10, 2010
    I will support and help with whatever you need. I just can't promise to be proactive about stuff.

22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Unless a beautiful woman is involved? Yes? :rolleyes:

23. Albaholly

Sep 10, 2010
    I couldn't possibly comment.

24. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 9 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    All of a sudden, a thunder clap and rumble of thunder sounds out, echoing off the walls of the great chamber. The lights cut out and the doors to the slam open. Shadows ripple out across the floor, and a cold breeze cuts through everyone gathered. Detaching itself from a wall came several shadows, and gather into one place; the Speakers podium. Those shadows solidify, and sitting in the chair is one Darth Malkuth.

Did anyone miss me?

25. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    How predictibly melo-dramatic I-)

*yawn*

So tell me Lord Sinre, do you intend to split the Sith vote and run yourself or will you swallow your pride and run as a mere Vice-Chancellor?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.