main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate ELECTION IS OVER - Winner announced!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Adalia-Durron , Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    I hope it can continue in later elections. Even if I don't run next time, I would love to manage the smear campaign. :D

Evil.

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Next time, you're on my team dude, you can do the dirt digging for me! :p

3. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Now a hiccup in the boards gives me two posts....wonderful.

Just sending thoughts to those living in North Queesland. Tropical Cyclone Yasi will hit the coast about Midnight Queensland time, with winds over 300km/h. They are saying it will dump 400mm of rain on a state that has suffered horrific floods in the past weeks already. They are predicting it will remain a cyclone for over 24 hours after it hits the coast and moves in land. It is being called the 'Biggest Cyclone to hit Australia in recorded history'. 2/3rds of Australia will be affected by this cyclone. :(

4. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    THE CHANCELLOR NEVER MAKES MISTAKES. THE BOARDS ARE FALLIBLE. CHANCELLOR ADALIA-DURRON IS INFALLIBLE. THAT IS ALL.

:p

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    o_O

Ok, that was.........interesting to say the least. o_O

6. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Now that the election is over, when will the doors to the Senate be unlocked?

7. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Well, first, have you tried your thermal detonators?

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Nag nag nag......good lord you lot, you give me a run for my money!

9. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    jawajames slips in and drops in his ballot for Adalia in hopes that it will still be counted ;)

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Ummm. Whilst I appreciate the vote, the election was over three days ago... sorry dude. ;)

11. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Congrats Addie. =D=

12. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

yes, yes- of COURSE it counted, jj! Thank you so much for voting! It has made all the difference!!!

:D

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  14. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I'm interested to hear ideas for the EUC.

The only one I'm currently working on is an RPG for X-wings. It will be part of a larger group and thus far I have 6 spots open for pilots. I will entertain the idea of adding more people if the need arises but I'm shooting for something workable for me as my first GM experience.

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Count me in, and I too am very interested to hear the ideas as I have stated to EKW in private. ;) Sadly he did give me a rough outline but I was on my way out to a......'meeting' ( ;) ) and didn't get to read it, only to discover my 'hangers on' had deleted it by the time I returned. I must apologise for this.

16. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I have zero role-playing experiance, but I would be up for it if you have room for a Mandalorian charactor. It does sound like fun.

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    That would be fun, I am a little but not expert by any stretch of the imagination!!!

18. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    The goal of us having our own part is so that we can get along with very little RP experience.

19. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    I hope you are including those of us that have expressed an interest over in the XWFC.

Plus, I would like to see a return of the EUC Awards.

20. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    I definitely am, I just don't think I've seen 6 names yet that are for sure yes so I figured I'd advertise elsewhere too. I don't need 6 to start this off, I'd do it for 2, but it would be more fun if we had more. Actually, I think 8 would be better, two flights?

21. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    One of the ideas EKW and I was an EUC RPG, set in a star system where every fan club represents a faction of the galaxy, attached to a planet or moon in the system, set in 45 ABY, but that was just an idea we had. :)

22. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    Maybe you two could work with me...

23. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    For the record, I appreciate your use of TWO face_raised_brows.

:p

cool. And maybe, as you visit the different planets, you could alert the members of the fan clubs [hopefully this would include the NUS and the BMC!] and then they would enter the thread to participate in some fashion while the RPG was on that world. really cool idea, srb.

What does THAT mean??

o_O

24. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I am SURE I don't want to know. :p

25. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Sey, Deception: (Copying from my notes, note, this is all EKWs idea but I'm evolving it) Set it, say, 45 ABY, and have the EUC system be a large one, with multiple planets and dozens of moons around gas giants... that could be good fun, actually. I'm already imagining the Sith world near the heart of the system, in the shadow of the sun on a world that is otherwise dead... fun stuff, that is. An Imperial Mission for the Imp fans, on a world which was devastated in the recent wars, the Alliance and Jedi running the system otherwise, a Yuuzhan Vong remnant, a Chiss outpost, a moon ceded to other groups dedicated to. etc.. allowing us to amalgamate the concepts of all the eras, more or less, as post-LotF sets up the majority of the Legacy points (a Fel on the throne, an Imperial Mission, etc)...

'Old Korriban', anyone? 'New Coruscant', basing the Senate?

The war with the Yuuzhan Vong pushed many denizens of the galaxy into the Unknown Regions, fleeing the terror. When the New Republic fell, the Yuuzhan Vong came to these places, too, attacking the new homes refugees had made on new worlds, until they were finally defeated. One such system was the resource rich Eeyu-Cee system, filled with a dozen planets, and hundreds of moons orbiting gas giants, or on their own orbits. The system, located on the edge of the Galactic Alliance, but also the fringes of the resurgent Empire and Unknown Regions, drew the eyes of all parties, be they Imperial or Jedi, or Chiss or Mandalorian. Some established outposts. Some, simply wandered the new hub, participating in the local Senate or joining any one of these groups. Lightly settled since the time of the Galactic Civil War, the varying factions of the system have had their squabbles, and even civil wars, roughly matching the battle between the Galactic Empire and Rebellion, and, more recently, two such wars between seemingly home-grown Sith and Alliance forces, one in 42 ABY, and one in 45 ABY.

Now there is relative peace, and a new order. The Galactic Alliance has moved several of its venerated starfighter squadrons to defend their assets - the Wild Knights and Twin Suns among them - to defend the system from pirate raids. The Sith have retreated, and the Jedi are looking to flourish within their new borders, and new Senators rise up from among the ranks and factions to represent themselves. The Imperials are gaining a foothold in the new system, and complicated relations are forming with Yuuzhan Vong survivors and representatives of the Unknown Regions and their own powers.

But for now, life simply continues, slowly, and happily.

Thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.