main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Endor - Home of the Ewoks

Discussion in 'Archive: Portugal' started by WhiteHorse, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteHorse

WhiteHorse Jedi Master star 4

Apr 3, 2002
    (In continuation of the Jedi's Dojo RPG topic, this is Endor, so the action inside Endor should be here on this topic)

* The Ewok Village in Endor is under attack by emperial forces, Jedi White Horse makes a transmition to the Jedi's Dojo requesting help. Many blasts are heard and finally one of them hits the transciver, endind the help distress signal to the Dojo.
    The other Jedis start wandering how to come to Endor..

2. AlmaMavisTaraza

AlmaMavisTaraza Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 29, 2002
    * Alma returns to the huge ship's bridge and sits in the captain...hmmm...i mean, ADMIRAL's chair :p *
    *grabs a tissue, wipes a small tear*
    ewoks being burned...under imperial attack..*sniff*
    it's like a dream come true :_|
    i love these plot twists :_|
    *grabs intercomm*
    com'on people! lets moooooove! :D

3. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    White Horse: Hope somebody seen the message, and that help is on the way. I can't show myself as a jedi, i'm severely out numbered. Even so....

* White Horse makes a mind trick to a distant tropper, making him shoot at the other troopers.

White Horse: This should help a little, for now. Just have to hold on for the help.

4. WildSyco

WildSyco Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    whats this? a lame effort or some thing??
    *starts to draw blaster, favorite weapon besides hes dual sabers*
    heheh

5. AlmaMavisTaraza

Aug 29, 2002
    (the official name is..."Goofing off at the boards" :p )

6. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    *A person, shrouded in black clothes watches as the Imperials burns the cute, innocent ewoks, who live on the MOON of Endor*

*He smirks, he's neither friend or foe off the imperials & jedi's. He will use them both in his personnal gain*

*What is his goal? only he knows*

*Omega walks towards White *

" I like to..."

"...assist..."

"in defending those cute little ewoks"

7. WildSyco

Apr 19, 2002
    *starst aiming at ewoks dacing in top of a hut*
    Mini, Miny MO
    Headshot muahhaha

8. AlmaMavisTaraza

Aug 29, 2002
    *the ship lands*
    ok, we're here guys....
    *everybody leaves the ship*
    so...bye! :D
    gonna watch this from far above....maybe snipe a couple of little bears :D
    see ya!
    [face_devil]

9. DarkWoman

DarkWoman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Mara leaves the ship, her dark robes moving gracely arround her caressed by the smooth wind, her face not visible from under the cloak as she looks arround...

"Looks like Myrkrr." ?[face_plain] She mutters to herself while she grips the handle of one of her lightsabers and uses all the stealth she can to make herself not visible until she gets where the action is.

10. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    * White Horse sees the large ship.

White Horse: Finnally, seems that help as arrived. I sense the presence of the jedis. Good.

* White Horse leaves is hideout and goes in search of the others following is intuition.

* Blasts and explosions are still heard. Some Ewok Huts burn. 2 Biker troopers pass by. White Horse takes down one of the bikers and uses the bike to move on faster.

11. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    Mara senses another Jedi's presence moving fast in her direction. She sees a speederbike coming on her direction and the Jedi she sensed seems to be the one on it...

12. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Alma's appearence had been a fortunate, although strange, occurrence. Having at first been on her guard and suspicious of the woman's apperence, Anya also knew it had been the only chance they had to get to Endor in such a short time. She hadn't expected the ship to depart so soon, but how they would be going back was a matter that would have to be solved later.

Wild had been the first to get off the ship, where he was now no one could tell. Mara was ahead of them, aparently surveying the space. Anya takes out her lightsaber from the utility belt around her waiste and walks on the oposite direction to Mara's. The ship had landed in a somewhat-large clearing. Surrounding the group was a forest of high and large ancient trees, with fetus rising from the ground which was covered in a thick layer of dead leafs. The smell of wet humus filled the area, so much different from the steryle air inside the ship. A path could be distinguished where someone had recently passed through the fetus -- Syco, probably. Everything seemed to be quite - perhaps too quiet - but that could be due to their presence or the ship's appearence earlier on. They seemed to be in a safe area, for now.

Turning her back to the florest, Anya saw that the rest of the group had set out to do what she had as well. She made her way to Mara, who seemed to be looking at a point in the distance, though it was hard to tell, as her face was invisible under a dark hood. For a second Anya wished she had had the presence of spirit to bring more equipment, but the urgency of the situation had caught her unprepared. All she had was a back-pack which contained several ration-bars, a lantern, a long rope, a cloak and some fire-starters along with matches. A water-recipient hanged at the side of the back-pack, holding about a liter of the precious liquid. She didn't know what the others hafd brought, but she hoped they had remembered at least the essential. Wild had brought his blasters, that she knew, and the others had their lightsabers, that would have to do for now.

She saw the speeder-bike before sensing the rider's presence. Relief filled her, as she identified the figure. After the transmition had been cut she had wondered what happened to White and she was glad he was still alive. There were questions, however, and she could imagine she wasn't the only who had them. Well, there would be time for answers... The bike stopped near the cloacked figure of Mara, as the others who were further away raced to it.

13. WildSyco

Apr 19, 2002
    *hummmm of a lightsaber*
    A bit of this, a bit of that.
    *turns the sabers off*
    *A large "statue" now stands where a tree once were. this statue was a marker for his companions. If someone saw the statue, they knew that the shadowjedi was around. maybe even near the marker*
    Well gonna take a nap while i wait for someone. And in a while im gonna hunt, all this trailing and forest searching has left me hungry!
    I sure hope my padawan learner has brought some of those food capsules and some water, but right now i want some beer! :)

14. HeonKaar

HeonKaar Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    *sai inesperadamente do hyperespaço*

mas k diabo $&%$"=

*olha para o quadro de instrumentos*

Ahhh eu sabia k devia ter parado nakela bomba á 5 parsec atraz

*O A-Wing começa a ser puxado pelo gravidade da lua de endor*

OhOh, I have Bad felling about this

15. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    * White Horse racing trough the forest fells nearer of the others. He sees a Dark Figure at a distance, and then another figure that seems to be anya.

* White Horse arrives amd stops next to the Dark Figure that revealed to be Mara. White Horse nods to both of them.

White Horse: I'm glad you received my transmition and came in such a short notice. You may have noticed, the Ewoks are in trouble. Imperial forces attacked the planet. I don't know what their plan is, but certainly is not good. We can't let them take the planet and destroy the Ewoks and their forests.

* A tie Fighter passes above the clearing. White Horse and the others look up..

White Horse: A Tie fighter! We've been seen. We must clear from this area before we are unbushed. Do you have any terrain transportation?

16. AlmaMavisTaraza

Aug 29, 2002
    Meanwhile, at Endor's Moon's high orbit, a little light started blinking on the FOA Quim-Era's tactical display.
    "Milady, an unidentified starfighter has just left hyperspace at coordinates 4568.234.4569. It looks like an A-Wing...", said the navigation officer.
    Grand Admiral Alma Mavis Taraza turned to face the ship's tactical display, tearing her attention away from her contemplation of an elaborate sculpture of a teapot made of mashed potatoes.
    "An A-Wing? Must be one of ours then. Probably Heon Kaar...he had gone to the little boy's room when we left.", said Alma calmly.
    "Communications, contact that ship. If it's an ally, leave them be. If not...", said Alma, when a bigger light started flashing on the ship's tactical display, somewhere to the left of the supposed A-Wing.
    "Milady, an Imperial Star Destroyer has just left hyperspace, coordinates 4679.345.5670.", the navigation officer interrupted nervously. Alma however, was as calm as she ever was.
    "CRAP. I mean, an interesting but predictable turn of events.", said Alma, glancing at the teapot sculpture. Beside her, she felt her second-in-command stir.
    "Captain Peladon, I trust the Death's Toenail and the Tax Collector will be joining us soon."
    "Yes Milady. They should be here in 5 minutes.", said the captain, trying to hide the excitement in his voice. He was an experienced soldier, a man that had survived a thousand battles. The military was his life. But he had never had such a breathtakingly beautiful and awe inspiring genious as his superior.
    "Excellent." said Alma, allowing a small smile to touch her lips. "Captain, launch three squadrons of starfighters. We must stop the Star Destroyer from either resupplying or rescuing the Imperial troops on land. How long would the Preemptive OS and the Megahurtz take to get here?"
    "At least forty minutes, Milady.", said Captain Peladon.
    "Send for them. The more we psychologically wound the Imperials, the better.", said Alma, as she returned to her chair.
    "Starfighters have launched Milady. The Imperials have launched some fighters of their own.", said the navigation officer, still a little nervous.
    "As is standard Imperial procedure. Captain, have Intelligence prepare the Little Bastard. Notify me when it's ready.", said Alma, as she eased onto her chair.
    "Yes Milady. Can...", said Captain Peladon nervously, "..can i ask what that sculpture is? I know it's hardly the time..."
    "Of course.", Alma interrupted. "I see it is bothering you. Communications, have our starfighters engage the enemy.". Alma stood up and approached the sculpture.
    "You see, Captain Peladon, the late Emperor was a very troubled man. He was very inteligent too...but greedy and angry also. And so strong in the Force.", said Alma, and made a weird movement with her shoulders, something halfway between laughter and a sigh.
    "He always did, however, suck at art."

17. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    Mara hears White's question and answers in a creepy whisper voice «(tipo a dos Ringwraiths no filme do LOTR)».

"No... but those will do." Points at incoming Imperial Speederbikes.

Mara puts herself in an offensive stance, the only visible thing for those arround her is the slightest indication of movement under her dark robes. As the first of the speederbikes is appoaching, Mara runs fast toward it, becoming a dark blur to those watching her. She unbuckles one of her lightsabers and turns it on. As the speederbike approaches and fires a few laser bolts she uses the electric-blue blade to deflect the incoming fire and jumps in the right moment, landing on the back of the bike, just behind the scout trooper. In a fraction of a second, the trooper who had already drawn his blaster and was preparing to shoot it to hit Mara is cut through by her lightsaber, his head rolling on the planet's floor and out from sight. Mara pushes the body from the speederbike and takes control of it, slowing it down and making a wide turn so she can stop right near her fellow Jedi.

18. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    * White Horse watches all Mara's moves and awaits until she returns next to him..

White Horse: I see you already got your ride. :) Quase q se pode dizer q somos patrocinados pelo Império. :p (turns to Anya) What about you and the others? you will take a ride from us or get your own?

19. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    "How far away is your camp, and how long will it takes us to get there on foot?" Anya asks, aparently unpeturbed by the chain of events. "I'd like to have an idea of the terrain, but if more imperial troops are about to arrive I believe we'll take a ride. No time to lose, I'm afraid, judging by what you said. There is a problem, however.. How much weigh can these bikes take? It would be unwise to break the group right now, in an unprotected area."

20. DarkWoman

Jan 31, 2002
    Mara looks at Anya from under her hood and whispers in a creepy voice...

"At least two of us in each." Mara pauses, looking at the two far away (almost not visible to the common eye) but incomming speederbikes. "Perhaps we should get another one, that way we can cover more ground and get there faster..."

21. WildSyco

Apr 19, 2002
    wakes up
    What the hell
    has he gets up
    Oh-uh!
    With ultra-jedi-speed Wildsyco dodges two fast moving objects that turned out to be speederbikes
    Oh man, these lunatics. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? IN MONACO???
    grabs a rock
    Well its time to pratice my throwing skill.
    Throws rock
    Strike one toooooo three, Your out!
    The right speederbike crashes into a nearby tree
    You talk about unsafe roads, but this is just plain ridiculous.I could have been k--
    Whats that i think i sense my padawan learner and a dark figure.

22. WhiteHorse

Apr 3, 2002
    * 2 Storm troopers appear in a distance of about 100mts of White, Anya and DarkWoman. They see the jedi's landing party and start comunicating to their superiors their existance.

* White Horse sees darkwomans eyes focusing at a distance, and turns back to see the 2 troopers also.

White: They must have been sent to investigate, by the Tie Fighter that passed by us a short while ago. Reinforcements must be on their way now.

* White Horse hops back to his speederbike.

White: Let's go.

* White Horse acelerates to the rest of the group.

23. AlmaMavisTaraza

Aug 29, 2002
    High above, the Quim-Era glided silently in Endor's moon's orbit.
    On it's bridge, Grand Admiral Alma Mavis Taraza, leader of the misterious Bene Gesserit Sisterhood and birdy trainer extraordinaire, stared at a huge monitor positioned in front of her.
    "Captain Peladon, exactly how long have they been....like this?" said Alma, turning to her second in command, who was also staring at the screen.
    "At least 14 days, Milady" he answered, while keying on his terminal for a more exact number.
    "This is seriously screwed up right here, you guys" muttered a big boned navigation officer from the back of the bridge.
    "Fourteen days...and not a single motion." Alma repeated in disbelief.
    "This is most odd. I didn't feel any disturbance in the Force. And look at them! They're just standing there! Even the imperials are frozen! And they've all been like this for fourteen days!" said Alma, shaking her head and scratching the arms of her chair in annoyance.
    "Did we stumble upon a space-time anomaly? A wormhole? Dark Matter? Star Trek episode? Anything? " continued Alma, her voice filled with annoyance.
    "No Milady...not that our sensors can tell" answerer Peladon nervously.
    "It could be that no one really cares for the Ewoks and that they lost their interest in this thread..." suggested Peladon hesitantly.
    "Well! Call me your Master&Owner and beg me to spank you! I think you may be right, Captain Peladon. Those buggers sure are annoying..." said Alma, smiling at a suddenly very blushed Captain Peladon.
    "Milady! Motion detected!" shouted a navigation officer excitedly.
    "Ah. Here we go again...someone must have been awfuly bored and posted something. Captain, tell our starfighter pilots to wake up and engage the enemy." Alma said, her voice back to it's usual regal tone.
    "And lets hope we don't have to wait 14 more days for some action" grunted Alma while making herself more confortable on her chair.

24. AlmaMavisTaraza

Aug 29, 2002
    ok. é oficial. em bom português,
    TÁ-SE TUDO A LIXAR PRÓS EWOKS. [face_plain]
    proponho que volte tudo pró dojo e deixemos os, eh, suckers burn :p [face_devil]

25. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    (OOC: Apenas não sabia o que escrever, mas pronto, aqui vai qualquer coisita... 'Tadinhos dos Ewoks! :_|)

"Take cover!" Anya yelled as the troopers got close enough to start firing at them.

"No time for that now," White yelled back, having already spotted a member of the group and placed him on his bike. Mara, however, seemed to have diferent plans.

"Wait here." She said in that spine-chilling voice, before heading straight at the incoming bikes. Cursing under his breath, White and turned around to help her.

The two imperials seemed to at least know how to maneuver the speederbikes correctly and have a little common sense. They split and fired rapidly at the two rebels, dodging the shots fired at them. One of them headed back into the forest, trying to shake Mara off his tail. In the meantime, with the other imperial right on his heels, White passes near the place where Anya took cover. Wasting no time she takes aim and fires as the imperial bike passes in front of her. The shot hits the man's arm, but he manages to keep control over his ride, though precariously. That's all White needs to maneuver his bike behind the trooper, and shoot.

(OOC: I suck at writting, expecially action. :( Espero que não se importem de ter usado os vossos personagems, White e Mara...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.