main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Solo Enfys Nest

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Ender_and_Bean, May 26, 2018.

1. lavjoricso

lavjoricso Force Ghost star 4

May 25, 2001
    She looks cool, but i bet the poor girl can't see a bloody thing through that visor.

B99 and Mr. Forest like this.
  2. Ender_and_Bean

Ender_and_Bean Chosen One star 6

May 19, 2002
    I like her metal fans and how they function almost like Wonder Woman’s bracelets for defence against projectiles.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  3. spicer

spicer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2012
    I had no idea what to expect from the character based on the trailers and other promotional material. I was very pleasantly surprised by her and would love to see her in future stories. It's safe to say she's my favourite of the new characters introduced in Solo.

TK327, Akane and Mr. Forest like this.
  4. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    starfish, AhsokaSolo, TK327 and 5 others like this.
  5. spicer

Nov 14, 2012
    Just came back from my second viewing, and you can totally sign me up for that Enfys Nest spin-off!

AhsokaSolo, Link1130, TK327 and 4 others like this.
  6. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    Put her in EP 9, as aged older version of the character. Someone who can help out the Rebels.

Ender_and_Bean, TK327 and Twain like this.
  7. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    If the actor wasn’t so young I’d think there was a chance that she’d show up in the new live action show.

8. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    Not just attention, but good attention. I haven't seen a single person complain about Enfys Nest except for one reviewer, who compared her to Captain Phasma.

Then again, I don't watch those clickbait YouTube channels who have a bone to pick with Star Wars since December.

9. zackm

zackm Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 22, 2015

godisawesome and spicer like this.
  10. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    The actress initially reminded me of the 'Cash Me Outside' girl...

Whether or not that's a bad thing is up to ya.

[​IMG]

11. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I have a question about the end and Enfys team. ...but maybe I'm totally wrong.
    In the end she receives the fuel for financing the revolution.
    Is that one guy in her team Two Tubes or just a look a like?
    If it's Two Tubes does that/should that mean that Enfys is connected to Saw?

RP McMurphy and TheYodaPagoda like this.
  12. TheYodaPagoda

TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    From what I understand, that's his brother. Kinda cool how it connects though, isn't it?

Darth Smurf likes this.
  13. tsn81

tsn81 Jedi Master star 1

May 8, 2002
    19 is not that young. It's possible, but unlikely.

14. DarthStarMan

DarthStarMan Jedi Padawan

Jan 9, 2017
    One of my fave new characters! That theme song is everything! It gives me goosebumps and gets me all excited almost akin to Duel Of Fates! I loved her reveal and the little bit of back story they gave for her. That planet and the energy of it reminded me of the one Phasma was from! Was so eerie. I definitely want to explore her character more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Dukeleto69

Dukeleto69 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 27, 2017
    Apart from the that I simply do not get or understand why anyone is clamouring for Boba Fett to be in Solo. We are already in danger of making the SW universe seem really small if we have the same characters appearing in too many films. I say keep the cameos to an absolute minimum and ideally only as background characters if at all. Make the universe seem huge rather than totally and tightly interconnected.

But hey that's me!

Got to admit that for the briefest of moments when I saw a mixed race young girl I thought she might be the daughter of Beckett and Val which struck me as a nice twist...I was wrong.

ETA - still think the helmet/mask looks like the xenomorph in Alien.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Silent Android and spicer like this.
  16. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    One of the highlights of the movie for me.

17. KissMeImARebel

KissMeImARebel Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I really liked Enfys and the actress did a good job with the limited screen time. I would absolutely watch a film about her and her team.

Shaak Ti, godisawesome and spicer like this.
  18. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Person sitting next to me yelled "It's Padme!" I glared at them until they died.

Bor Mullet, RokurGepta, 11-4D and 5 others like this.
  19. DARTHSHAME

DARTHSHAME Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2003
    I was a little disappointed in the Enfys character, if I am to be totally honest. I was expecting something else entirely. However, the idea that they would start working with Enfys after her interference essentially lead to the death of two people on their team was a bit of a stretch. I expected to see more of a rebuke from Solo and Beckett. The actress who played Enfys did ok.

20. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Enfys Nest not being a bad guy was a nice twist- I actually was quite surprised. It did remind me of smuggler storyline from SWTOR in which had that same kind of twist. Made me think that I should've seen it coming. I got the idea she is not the original Enfys Nest though but maybe her mother started it or something, or then it's even older tradition of secret identity. She seemed pretty young to be so notorious. I also wonder if she could be untrained force-sensitive- she seemed such a good fighter and powerful- but of course she needs not to be.

21. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Loved this character. Would have added 10 years or so to the actress, but still, here's a character with massive potential that adds a whole new dimension to the early days of rebellion.

Mr. Forest likes this.
  22. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    She should've been Boba Fett [face_sigh]

23. Ginkasa

Ginkasa Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    I don't have anything particular to add other than she's the coolest.

Mr. Forest and spicer like this.
  24. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I wonder how many people, at least in the first time they saw Solo, actually thought that lead Maurader was in fact Qi'ra in disguise. I wouldn't have been surprised if it was.

whostheBossk likes this.
  25. spicer

Nov 14, 2012
    I have the same impression, that Enfys Nest would be more like a title. Which if true, makes me wonder what is the real name of the girl?