main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Envision yourself...

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Sanctimoniously, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanctimoniously

Sanctimoniously Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2005
    ...on June 11, 2007.

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    They announce C4?

3. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Hopefully I'll be sip'n on some tropical drink on vacation in the keys that week.

4. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Reading Harry Potter Seven?

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Visiting my boyfriend, reading Harry Potter (not sure which book, 6 maybe) and thinking about private lessons on Monday.

And dreaming about a nice vacation and warm weather. :p

6. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    If this was the JCC I would say something like the end of the world. :p

On vacation somewhere with the one I love.

7. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Staying in bed, sleeping.

8. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    I'll be in Spain studying in my year abroad :cool:

I bet it rains :p

9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Will you be on the plains? :p

10. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    . . . or spain?

11. Boga-the-Magnificent

Boga-the-Magnificent Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    I'll be sitting in a meadow in the Lake Country in a fancy dress. Behind me in the distance is a waterfall.

I'll be talking about my first crush with this young, James Dean type boy who has a crush on me.

:p

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    On the date in question I will be rising around 9am and will eat a leisurly breakfast of french toast, with orange juice. Then I will log onto my computer and check my e-mail. Afterwards I will go out with my hot boyfriend of whom I have yet to meet. We will go hiking and find a nice secluded place to enjoy eachother's company... hehe... after having the park ranger chasing us out we'll go get lunch at Burger King. I will have a #8 with Dr Pepper and honey mustard sauce for my fries. Afterwards we will part ways. I shall go and enjoy a nice dressage training session on my horse, which I have yet to get as well. After showering to get rid of the horsey smell I will get gussied up and go to Denver to hang out with my wonderful friends there. We will dance and be merry and do a bunch of other things I won't get into now. After enjoying the night I will drive back to Colorado Springs, where I will go to bed a happy person.

I know this because I have come back from the future to find Sarah Connor...

13. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    [face_laugh]

On June 11 2007, I'll wake up by my boyfriend's side complaining about how unfair it is that some people have to work on Saturdays, and he'll end up comforting me. Then I'll forget to go to work, and we will have this wonderful breakfast in some cute café downtown which we won't even have to pay for since we'd have saved the café's owner's mother's pooddle from a gruesome death at the teeth of an evil terrorist cat (and we'd have conveniently forgotten to mention that the cat was ours and we'd trained him to eradicate all poodle life from Earth, so the cat's owner would be thankful instead of hateful and we now would have all our breakfasts for free).

Then we'll walk to the beach, because in June 2007 there'll be a beach and the ocean right in the middle of my city (the officials have yet to accept my projet of digging a 300Km hole in the earth so that the ocean will reach Toulouse, but I know they will at any moment now!). We'll sit on the sand and I'll eat an ice-cream and watch some shirtless hotties play volleyball while my boyfriend will massage my shoulders.

Then we'll take the scenic route back home and point at the birds on the way, and listen to their beautiful songs since all of the cars will be equiped with an anti-noise and anti-pollution device in 2007. We'll shower and change our beach clothes into something fancy but comfortable - the kind of expensive clothes everybody will own in 2007, but cuter, since I'll have been the one to design them. Thus fancily and expensively and comfortably dressed cutely, we'll go for lunch somewhere we can both eat something we enjoy, like a pizza place, or maybe a pizza place, or -- how about a pizza pace, after all? (ouch, real life strikes back! :eek:)

After lunch, we'll go for a walk in Anakin Park (a gorgeous place which has yet to be created), and we'll take a nap on the grass under a tree, and no one will complain about our being on the lawn, nor will any bird dare to prove us why exactly it is not very prudent to fall asleep under an inhabited tree.

After our nap it'll be pretty late, so we will have a glass of sangria in a nice Spanish bar open on the street, and there'll be a good band, and my boyfriend will suddenly discover he enjoys Latin music and dancing and will invite me for dinner in a Latin restaurant that turns into a dance club after midnight. He will dance so well all the other girls will be sooo jealous, but he won't even look at them, and I'll get to kick any of those who seem to get a bit too close to him. Then he will fly me home with his new flying superpower he'll have just discovered (like Superman, but without the silly costume), and we'll enter through the window we'll have conveniently opened and forgotten to close before leaving home, and the temperature will be perfect, and the sheets on the bed will be of the softest silk, and...

... okay, I gotta stop daydreaming and finish ironing now :p

14. marte

marte Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    I will probably be depressed because I just returned from a six week sailing trip in the carribean and wherever I will return to, it will NOT be carribean.

unless I have moved to florida in august 2006, that is.

15. Alexander_McAndrews

Alexander_McAndrews Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2006
    I'll probably be quoting a moderator's post in the YJCC while drinking a Coke.

16. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005

I envision myself fully recovered from my surgery and enjoying a bit of arkansas humidity while visiting my family for a few days in arkansas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.