main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ep2 DVD

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Terra, Oct 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    I just ordered my copy from Amazon and I'm all excited :) Can't wait to have it - you guys as psyched as me?

Cost me almost 2 days pay though, the chicken feed I earn :(

2. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    Oh that reminds me. i gotta order mine from somewhere. thanks for the heads up terra!

3. TANTIV

TANTIV Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2001
    Aye got mine ordered from HMV in Newport :D i cant wait

4. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    I'm slightly disappointed at the choice of extra scenes, actually. There were some great scenes that were cut that I wanted to see.

5. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    Hey tantiv, I will probably order it from there as well. Hope to see you there!

And terra, I couldnt agree more. After hearing of Ki-Adi-Mundi's and Ploo Coon's Trade federation ship raid my hopes were high. Oh well, a Deleted Scene IS a deleted scene after all, and being a Star Wars fan I must see it.

while im on the subject, aret there meant to be a few different scenes on the VHS as well? Im getting it anyway, for collectors purposes :-D

6. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    I hope not, that'd annoy me! I don't want to buy more than one copy of the movie! If there are new scenes on the VHS, hopefully someone will upload them to the net for download. Otherwise I'll just wait until the VHS price comes down lots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.